Why Are You Two Here?!

(Pic of Skylar you took 4 months ago)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Your P.O.V.)

I started running after Wolf-Lauren. She ran into the living room and I was over her biting her ear playfully. She bit my neck and I heard the girls' gasp. Lauren turned over and was on top of me biting my neck playfully. 'Damn, she got me when I was distracted.' I started pawing at her and playfully started to growl. "What are you two doing?" Ally came back into the room. Lauren and I both looked at her. I got out from underneath Lauren when I remembered two scents I didn't want to remember. 'Oh no, why are they here?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your P.O.V.)

I immediately get out of my Wolf-Form and back to my Human-Form. I get up with anger in my eyes and furiously, yet quickly walk to the door. All the girls' look at me curiously. I swing the door open. "What the Hell do you two want?" I say angrily through gritted teeth. "Snowball! I finally found you," Skylar says engulfing me in a hug. "She broke your heart and yet you still like her?" Derek asks her angrily. "I forgave her a long time ago Derek," Skylar said. "I-uh come in," I said avoiding Derek's eye contact. "Thanks," Skylar said as she and Derek entered. I close the door and walk to a chair in the dining room and sit on it. "H-How did you guys find me?" I asked curiously. "Well, It was hard tracking you down then, we went to your mother and asked if she'd seen you. Then she told us you were here in Miami then we found you, My Snowball!" Skylar explained. "Don't call me that. I'm not your girlfriend anymore," I say with a cold voice. "Of course you're not her girlfriend anymore, you ran away," Derek said angrily. I growled at him, "Don't make me rip your head off Vampire." Camila came over next to me and sat on my lap. I sighed and calmed down a little. "Let's be more civil, shall we?" I asked. "Very well," Derek said a little bit calmer. I kissed Mila on the neck then on the cheek. I saw Skylar look at her then at me and she sent Mila a death glare.

(Skylar's P.O.V.)

Is that brunette her new girlfriend? I looked at the brunette and then back at Y/N then back at that girl and I sent her a death glare. "So who are you?" I asked the brunette. "I'm Camila, Y/N's mate," Camila said. My eyes widen, and I look at Y/N who's looking at Camila lovingly. I growl lightly. "You alright Skylar?" Y/N asks. "I-I'm fine," I tell her. "I am going to make you mine, be sure of that Y/N," I said softly. "What was that?" Y/N asks. I notice a short brunette looking at me with a death stare. Shit, she must've heard me.

(Your P.O.V.)

Ally mind-linked me, 'She said she's going to 'make you hers' I look over at Ally and wink at her to show her my thanks. She nods in response. "So why did you two come here anyways?" I ask. "I want you to apologize for running away and breaking Skylar's heart," Derek says. Mila gets up knowing I am angry and goes and sits next to Dinah. I get up and say, "Well, Pretty Boy, looks like that isn't going to happen." Both of our foreheads were touching each other as we both sent each other death glares. I had an evil smirk on my face as I swiped Derek's leg. Derek fell down I chuckled, "What's the matter?" Taylor cleared his throat. When did he get here? "Knock it off you two," He said sternly. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked back at Derek and gave him a smirk and a wink. Derek narrowed his eyes when I winked at him. I started to walk back to my seat when I felt Derek's hand on my wrist. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Your Father, Joshua, sent us to look for you," Derek said. "If I could, I would fight you, right here right now, but my time is not my own right now," Derek added. I smirked before replying, "So if you just 'naturally' happened to find me, you would challenge me in a duel." Derek lightly chuckled and said, "Hell yeah. After what you did, abso-fucking-lutely." My left eye turned red and my right eye turned blue. Taylor looked at my eyes and his eyes went wide.

(Taylor's P.O.V.)

Did Y/N's eyes just turn red and blue? My eyes widen then I soften them a little bit. "Derek, Skylar, I think it's best that you two leave, now," I said in a cold voice. Derek walked up to and looked up at me. "What did you say?" He asked. I looked down at him, "Leave." I sighed and rubbed the side of my neck. "Now I really must go rest my neck, it is sore from looking down on you." I said. Damnit Y/N I can't believe I let you make me watch Pitch Perfect 2. Derek scoffed then he and Skylar left. "Y/N," I said trying to get her attention. "Yeah Taylor?" She asks and turns her head to look at me. "Why is your left eye red and your right one blue?" I asked.

(Your P.O.V.)

I sighed before answering Taylor. "It's because when we got into that argument, I-I almost killed him," I told Taylor the truth in front of the girls'. "H-Hear me out, ok? I got really furious and I was in my Wolf-Form and I let my rage get the better of me and it blinded me. That's why I ran away 4 months ago," I said looking down. "That's okay Y/N, besides I understand, you wanted a normal life, you wanted to start over with your twin brother," Taylor said. I shook my head and chuckled. My eyes turned back to Y/E/C. I'm just happy I found Mila, cause she's the one who can save me from my darker side. "Aww, I love you too," Cami said. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked. "Yeah," Ally said. "Hey, Ally-sus, thanks for telling me what Skylar said," I thanked Sunshine for earlier. "Well I may or may not have sent her a death glare," Sunshine replied. I chuckled and Mila asked, "What did she say? Skylar, I mean." Ally looked at me asking me if she could tell her. I nodded. "Well, Mila, Skylar said, 'I am going to make you mine, be sure of that Y/N.' So I mind-linked Y/N/N," Ally told her. I sighed then groaned, "I have to go to Dad's Realm tomorrow. Mila I guess you're gonna meet my dad." "Yay!" Mila said excitedly. Dinah and Mani looked at me confused. 'What do you mean darker side of you?' Dinah mind-linked me. 'I want to know so I can help you and help Mila not get injured.' Mani added. 'I have a pretty dark past then after I met Skylar then it all went downhill until I met Mila. I will tell you two after I visit my dad, just take only me to the mall.' I mind-linked back.  "I wanted to play this song when Skylar was here," I turned on my phone and turned on Your Guts (I Hate 'Em) by Reel Big Fish.

A/N:

I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry for not updating 3 days ago but my b-day came up as well as Christmas, so I guess this is your Christmas present. Merry Christmas! xD