3. (Part1) The Queen of the Werewolves

(pic of Angelica in wolf form)

(Your P.O.V.)

It's been a few days since I got the phone call from my mother. I've basically been hanging with Lauren and her pack. "Y/N, honey." Someone said pulling me out of my thoughts. When I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes. "H-Hannah? What are you doing here?" I ask. Great it's the werewolf who broke my heart, I thought to myself. "So babe, how've you been?" Hannah asks. "I'm fine but quit it with the flirting." I say. "Aww, you still have feelings for me don't you?" Hannah asks. Camila walks in the room when she said that. "Hannah, why are you really here?" I ask becoming really annoyed. "Well you're mother wanted somebody to find you, so I volunteered to find you, babe." She says. I growl at her in my Alpha tone. "Give my mother a message," I growl at Hannah, "If you want me at your castle, then come and get me yourself." Hannah nods and then teleports back to the Werewolf realm. Camila comes up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. "Are you ok?" Camila asks. "I'm much better now that you're here, Cami." I say which makes her blush. "Y/N stop it you're making me blush." "But you look so cute when you blush," I say before kissing Camila. I could hear the girls giggling and taking pictures of us. I sigh knowing that they're not going to stop bothering me about Y/S/N. "I'm gonna go for a walk through the forest." I say wanting to clear my head. "Okay, well do want me to come?" Camila asks. "I'll be fine, don't worry. I'll be back in 15-20 minutes tops." I say before leaving heading to the forest.

----- (In the Forest) -----

I'm sitting on a boulder trying to clear my head when I heard some bushes start to rustle. That's when she came out through the bushes in her wolf form. I broke into Lauren's thoughts and told who was with me. "What do you want?" I told her. She came out of her wolf form. "Y/N, darling there's no need to be hostile." Mom says. "Yeah, right, you don't even accept my brother, just because on his sexuality!" I yelled at her. I notice Emily is nearby, so I mind link her. "Em, come use your Banshee powers on my mother." "All right." Good now I just have to stall Angelica. "Besides, I bet you'd ignore me if you knew my sexuality." "WHAT?!" She shrieks obviously shocked. That's when Emily came in her Banshee form, she had a cape-hood on and her teeth were razor sharp, but it's the Banshee's scream that is unbelievable. When Banshee's scream it feels like your head is going to explode. I noticed Lauren and her pack were here. Then Emily used her Banshee scream to protect me, which actually worked, seeing as how my mom teleported back to her realm. "Y/N you alright?" Emily asks. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just that scream of yours that really hurts." I said pulling Emily into a hug. "Thank goodness I was near you, huh?" "Okay Em, let's not dwell on what would have happened. Ok?" I turn around and see Lauren and the rest of the Moon Shadow Pack there. I could still sense Angelica, which made me growl. "Angelica, I know you're still here," I growl knowing she respond. She comes down from a tree and walks toward me. I stare her dead in the eye and growl at her. "I'm only staying a week." I told her. "What? No, you're staying at the Wolf Realm for 2 months and that's final." She demanded. I turned into my wolf form and growled at her. I noticed Emily admiring my wolf form. I was pure white with an azure eye and a brown eye. "Fine, you may stay a week." Mom says finally defeated. I get out of my wolf form and go with my mother. "Wait." Camila says, I turn around and look at her. "Cami, don't worry I won't be gone that long." I say trying to reassure her. "Okay." She says sadly. I kiss Camila passionately before standing next to my mother. "Ready?" Angelica asks. "Yeah, sure whatever." I say. We teleported to the Wolf Realm, and it was not what I expected.

---- (At the Wolf Realm) ----

"Is this why you need me here?" I ask my mom. "Yes, there have been riots like this one for a few days, but only you can unify all the Realms and bring peace, Y/N," Angelica said in a calm tone. "But I haven't even unlocked my true inner Hybrid Alpha form yet!" I said to her. She sighs, "I know, I was hoping you would sooner." I sigh, "I've been reading the journal from the previous Hybrid Alpha, Markus, and he said that he unlocked his true form by imprinting, but his mate couldn't change into her wolf form but when she did, he became the Hybrid Alpha." I told mom. "Wow, that might work we need your mate here now, so we can help her." Mother said. "I'll bring her here, Mother." I suggested to her. "All right but be quick, we don't need another war." She told me. I quickly walk to the portal and set it for the Mortal Realm, I go through and I'm near Mila's house.