6. (Part One) Why Did You Give This To Me Dad?!

(pic of your father, Joshua)

Previously on the She-Wolf:

I'm just happy I found Mila, cause she's the one who can save me from my darker side. "Aww, I love you too," Cami said. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked. "Yeah," Ally said. "Hey, Ally-sus, thanks for telling me what Skylar said," I thanked Sunshine for earlier. "Well I may or may not have sent her a death glare," Sunshine replied. I chuckled and Mila asked, "What did she say? Skylar, I mean." Ally looked at me asking me if she could tell her. I nodded. "Well, Mila, Skylar said, 'I am going to make you mine, be sure of that Y/N.' So I mind-linked Y/N/N," Ally told her. I sighed then groaned, "I have to go to Dad's Realm tomorrow. Mila I guess you're gonna meet my dad." "Yay!" Mila said excitedly. Dinah and Mani looked at me confused. 'What do you mean darker side of you?' Dinah mind-linked me.' I want to know so I can help you and help Mila not get injured.' Mani added. 'I have a pretty dark past then after I met Skylar then it all went downhill until I met Mila. I will tell you two after I visit my dad, just take only me to the mall,' I mind-linked back.

(Your P.O.V.)

I have visit my dad today might as well go, I thought. I went downstairs and Dinah and Mani stopped me. "Do you want to go to the mall with us," Dinah asked. "Sure, besides I could buy myself some shoes," I replied. "Where's Mila," Mani questioned. "Still asleep," I replied. "How? That girl always cuddles with you," Dinah added. "I managed to untangle myself from her," I chuckled. "Damn, you got some skills," Mani said. "Eh what can I say? I am a Hybrid after all," I joked. "Lauren, Ally, we're taking Y/N with us to the mall. If Mila wakes up and wonders where Y/N/N just tell her she's at the mall with me and Mani," Dinah told the two girls' who were watching T.V.

---(At the mall)---

(Your P.O.V.)

After some shopping Norminah and I sat down at the food court. "So, Y/N, explain this 'darker side of you'," Dinah told me. "Well it was when I was with Skylar but Derek and I got into a fight," I began remembering what had happened.

(Your P.O.V.)

"Are you serious?!" Derek yelled at me for talking to him about breaking up with Skylar. "Yes, I am, do I need your approval?" I said truthfully yet sarcastically. He grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me outside to Skylar's backyard which was just a big area of trees with a big lake in the center. Once we were outside Derek threw me down onto the grass. I growled at him with my eyes turning azure blue. I turned into my Wolf-Form and tackled him. I snarled at him showing my teeth. I had already given him some cuts with my claws and I bit him on his arm. Skylar came outside and saw me. She gasped then yelled, "Snowball, what are you doing?!" I growled at her and lunged at her and bit her arm. I growled at both Skylar and Derek then ran away.

(Dinah's P.O.V.)

Y/N finished her story and I was shocked. "I-uh wow so lemme get this straight. You let your rage get the better of you?" I asked curiously. "Yeah, but then when I found Camila she made everything better, ever since I met her she's brought the best outta me," Y/N replied. I noticed Mani was recording her the whole time but she didn't have the camera on Y/N. "How long have we been gone?" Y/N asked curiously. I checked my phone and answered her, "Only for an hour and forty-five minutes."

(Your P.O.V.)

Wow we've been gone for a long time, I thought to myself. I chuckled and said, "I'm surprised Mila or Lauren hasn't texted me." "She's probably out with Lauren somewhere," Mani said. "So now that we're done with shopping how about we walk around and maybe go to D&B?" I asked wanting to know if they wanted to go to Dave & Busters. "Oh my God, yes! Y/N you're my new best friend," Dinah said excitedly. Mani and I chuckled at Dinah's excitement. "Well wait are we doing sitting here? Let's go," I said. We were walking around the mall when I saw a Hot Topic store. I literally ran into the store with DJ and Mani running after me. I saw little pins and I kept saying, "I want this one." After looking around for 10 minutes in Hot Topic we exited the mall. We were walking back to our car and talking about my little rage side. "I can't believe you almost killed him 4 months ago. No wonder why you two hate each other's guts," Mani said. "Meh, I'm pretty sure he'll get his revenge on me soon," I told them. "Well if that asshole comes after you he will have to through me," Dinah said protectively. "Aww, Dinah, you're so protective." I cooed. Mani giggled at me. "Dinaahhh," I whined. "What my Little Dinosaur?" Dinah asked me using my nickname her and Normani gave me. "My feet hurt," I whined again. Dinah groaned and gave her bags with clothes to Mani and said, "Alright Little Dino get on my back." She crouched down so I could get on. "Yay!" I said happily. We continued walking to the car when I heard our names being called out, "Mani, DJ, Y/N!" I saw Lauren, Camila, and Ally heading towards us. Dinah and I were still talking about my past when they caught up. "I-DJ he's a trained assassin. He'd beat you up if you stood in between us," I told her. "Who's a trained assassin?" Ally questioned. "No-one," I lied. Ally narrowed her eyes. "I'm serious though Little Dino, if it comes down to that, I'll kill that bastard if he comes after you," Dinah said. Lauren, Ally and Camila looked at DJ and I confused. "DJ, I can protect myself against his powers," I told her trying to make her change her mind. "What's going on? Is someone after Y/N?" Lauren asked. "Yeah, some dude's after her. I think she wants to keep it between DJ and me," Mani said. "I'll tell you all eventually," I explained. I got off of Dinah's back. "Thanks DJ," I said to Dinah. "No problem Little Dino," She said. "Do you not trust us?" Mila and Ally asked. My eyes widen in shock. I quickly shake my head and say, "No, no, no I trust you guys it's just that, Dinah and Mani caught what I thought out loud yesterday and they wanted me to discuss it with them." I looked over at Mila who looked a little hurt. "I didn't want to tell you all because if he knows how many people are involved he'll kill them," I said looking at Mila hoping she'll understand. "I understand you want to protect us," Ally said. I sighed. "Thanks Sunshine for understanding," I thanked her. "Dinooo," Normani whined. I giggled at Mani whining. "What Trap Queen?" I asked. "Let's go to D&B," She whined again. "Fine let's go," I said handing Dinah my car keys. She looked at me questionably. "Start up the car and take the Whiny Baby to the car, I'll be there soon," I explained. Dinah took my keys and Mani followed Dinah to my car. I walked over to Mila. "Cami, I will tell you everything that is going on but not now, not while he's after me. I can't put your life in danger," I said. "Ok, I understand," Camila said. She looked down at the ground. I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me. "I love you, Camila," I said to her. She blushed a crimson red. "I-I love you too," She replied and pulled me into a kiss. I heard Lauren say, "They're relationship goals." I'm pretty sure she took a few pictures of us. After we broke away from the kiss I said, "Hey Cami, we're going to visit my dad today." "Okay, when?" She asked. "Maybe at 3 or 4 in the afternoon," I said. I kissed her forehead and said, "Now go shop. I've kept here in the parking lot for a while." She giggled and left with Lauren and Ally-sus. I got into my car and pulled out of the mall parking lot listening to Dinah and Mani ask what took me so long.

---(At Dave & Busters)---

We at D&B and Mani and Dinah run off to some game and start calling my name. "What?" I ask heading in their direction. "Play this game, please?" Mani asked. "Why would I want to play this game, Trap Queen?" I asked curious to her reason. "Because, Dino, look at the prizes you could win Mila," Mani explained. "Yass!" I said excitedly.

---(Back at the house 45 minutes later)---

We are in the living room watching a movie and Norminah is cuddled on the other couch. I silently took a pic of them and posted it on Twitter.

@Y/T/N: (insert pic) I ship it #Norminah

The two girls look at me and Dinah asks, "When did you take the pic of us?" I couldn't help but smile and respond, "Like a 15 seconds ago." Mani asks, "Nah-uh? Really?" I start laughing and nodded my head yes. Camila, Regui, and Sunshine came back. "It's not funny, Dino, quit laughing," Normani whined. I was still laughing and Dinah started to laugh with me. Mani threw a pillow at me. I looked at her as she got up and ran. I ran after her and managed to catch up to her. Normani started pleading for mercy which I gave her. We walked back into the living room and I checked the time and saw it was 3:45. "Shi-Shoot, we gotta go," I corrected myself so Lord Ally-sus wouldn't correct me by slapping me. Ally looked at me and did the I'm-watching-you hand gesture. I chuckled before taking Mila's hand. "Are you ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head excitedly. "Don't worry, Dad is a more fun than Angelica," I said. "Let's just hope Derek isn't there," I said below a whisper but I knew that Norminah heard me. All the girls followed me to my portal in my house. Mila and I went together, then Norminah, then Lauren and Ally.

---(At the Vampire Realm)---

(Camila's P.O.V.)

Once we were at the Vampire Realm, Y/N led us to Joshua's castle, which was a lot bigger than Angelica's. I noticed some guys were undressing me with their eyes. As if on cue, Y/N growls at them signaling that I'm hers. I intertwined our fingers as we continued walking. Y/N pecked the side of my head and kept walking. Once we arrived at the castle, two guards stood in front of the doors and said, "Who are you and who is with you?" Y/N groaned and said, "It's Y/N and her friends." The guard's eyes widen and he says, "S-Sorry Your Highness, please enter. You girls' as well." I saw Y/N roll her eyes and I giggle. She looks at me and shakes her head in amusement. I intertwine our hands as we enter her father's castle.

(Your P.O.V.)

As Camila and I walked hand in hand through Dad's castle he called out my name. "Y/N!" I look over at my name being called and I'm pulled into a giant but gentle bear hug by my father. I hug him back almost immediately. "Hey Dad," I said to him. "It's been a while since I've seen you," He said. I broke away from the hug to introduce him to the girls'. "Dad, this is Lauren, Ally, Normani, and Dinah," I said pointing to each of them. "And this is Camila," I say intertwining our hands. "Ahh, I see...She's your mate," He says. "Very good observation," I say mimicking him. He chuckles and replies, "How'd Angelica take it?" I roll my eyes and growl a little. "Oh, did she not approve?" He asked. "No, she didn't approve..." I said. "I uh...kinda unlocked my Hybrid Queen form because she was gonna take Mila away from me and torture her," I said rubbing the nape of my neck. He burst out laughing. I try to fight a smile from forming on my face. "I bet she was scared to death," He finally replied after he stopped laughing.

A/N: I hope you liked part one! lol did you see what I did there a few times? XD Till next time my badass rebels, stay bad!!