11. Going Home

Previously on the She-Wolf:

"Is that a black eye and busted lip?" Dinah asked worriedly. Camila broke away from the hug noticing my new bruised up and cut up face and knuckles. I scratched the back of head with one eye open looking at the girls. "I kinda, maybe, sorta got into another fight before I got here, it was with some Rogue Vamp who tried to get revenge for Luke but I killed her," I said. "Damn, Pierce, you are officially bad ass!" Dinah said impressed. "Dinah Jane," Ally said sternly. I sigh in amusement then chuckle. "Run before she grabs a bible DJ, run like you're on fuc-freakin fire," I said. Lauren chuckled noticing I corrected myself. "Oh, shut up I don't need anything from the peanut gallery," I teased Lauren. She glared at me playfully and fake punched me in the stomach. I winced in pain and held my stomach. "Shit! Sorry, Y/N, are you ok?" Lauren asked worried. "I-I'm fine, just a bit sore, although I got shot by Luke's wife with a gun and I dislocated a shoulder but I put it back in place," I explained. "You got shot?!?!" Lauren practically screamed. "Yes, but I'm fine I drank some blood before I got here and I am just waiting for it to heal," I replied, "besides, I am feeling much better now that I'm home, anyways we need to go back to the Mortal Realm." "Agreed," All five girls' said.

(Your P.O.V.)

As I made my way to the Portal I held my stomach where the gunshot wound was I softly groaned. "Ladies first," I said gesturing to the Portal. Ally went first then Dinah and Mani, then Lauren. Just as Mila was going to go I pulled her back by her wrist and twirled her around so she was facing me. She gasped and I had a smirk on my face. I leaned in and gave her a passionate, loving kiss. As I pulled away I saw Camila's eyes flutter open with a crimson red blush on her face. I intertwined our hands and went through the Portal with her. I sensed Chris and the others went through before us.

*Mortal Realm at your house*

"Finally!" Dinah said. I heard Cami giggle and I kissed her jawline. I groaned as I walked to where Chris and Taylor Jauregui were. (A/N: I forgot about one Jauregui and I feel bad xD Taylor is in your pack as well, srry!) "Hey Y/N!" Chris said and hugged me. "Hi," I groaned out. "What's wrong?" Taylor asked. "Well, TJ and CJ, codeword: T.o.," I said a little annoyed. Chris and Taylor started laughing. "It's not funny! Stooooop," I pouted. "Really?" They both asked at the same time. "Ugh, just look at it yourselves," I said more annoyed than before. They both look down at my friend and say, "Oh." "Exactly," I said emotionless. Just as I said that the girls were coming our way. "CJ, can I wear your hoodie?" I ask. "What, why? Y/N Y/M/N Pierce you didn't tell them?!" Chris practically yelled handing me his jacket. I put it on and slipped my hands into the pockets to hide my friend. "Tell us what?" Ally asked. I growled out, "Thanks, Chris." He chuckled, "I'm sorry, Y/N/N." I rolled my eyes as he came over and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and said, "I, Chris Jauregui, am very sorry. Forgive me?" I heard Camila growl slightly when he kissed my cheek. "I forgive you, CJ," I said and stood on my tippy-toes and kissed his forehead. "Why aree youuu sooo taaaall?" I said and dragged out the words. He slightly giggled and said, "I'm 6'0 (is that his height? Idk...) and you *pokes my nose* are 5'9, right?" I giggled and slapped his arm playfully, "I'm frickin 5'11 dork." "Wait, you grew?" He asked shocked. "Chris really?" Taylor asked. I laughed, "Ha ha Christy," I teased. He gave me a glare and I knew he was gonna kill me. I turned around and started running while giggling. "Y/N get your ass over here!" Chris said running after me. "No," I said in between giggles.

(Camila's P.O.V.)

Chris started to run after MY MATE. First, he kissed her on the cheek, then she kissed him back on the cheek and now they're running around. "Hey, Earth to Camz, you there?" I looked at Lauren who had her hand waving in front of my face. "What, Lolo?" I ask. Dinah and Normani had smirks on their faces. "Somebody's jelly," Dinah sang out. "Am not," I said defending myself. "Are too, you can't lie to me Cabello," Lauren whispered in my ear. I groaned then said, "Ok, Ok, I'm jealous. You happy now?" "Mila its ok to get jealous, just don't listen to them," Ally said. I sigh and walked over to hug Ally. "Ally, I have a feeling you're like Jesus, just the female version," I said.