20. The Date and Meeting Kieran

Previously on The She-Wolf:
(Your P.O.V)
*Hybrid Realm*
I followed Zyella to the High Court and entered it walking up to the Gods and Goddesses, throwing myself on my hands and knees, bowing. "Moon Goddess Zyella, what are you here for?" Daglidar said. I spoke up, "Daglidar, God of Death, it is because of I, Y/N Pierce the Hybrid Queen. I have almost killed my mate." He looked at me and narrowed his eyes and nodded, "Very well." "Y/N Pierce, is it true that you broke free during the harvest moon?" Zedmus, God of Pleasure asked. "Yes, Zedmus," I said. "What made you want to hunt your mate?" Sygaris, Goddess of Love asked. "Seeing as how I haven't marked her yet, I saw an Omega and thought of her as a snack," I said, disputed with myself. "You tried to kill her and would go after her friend Normani yes?" Kearae, Goddess of Wisdom asked. "Yes, Goddess Kearae," I said. The girls came in and Vamera the Goddess of Poetry said, "Y/N Y/M/N Pierce we find you guilty of breaking one law of the mating laws. Your sentence is 100 lashes." I nodded and Viktor came over and removed my cuffs and ripped off my shirt. "Let's go, Hybrid scum," Viktor said as he pushed me to the whipping area. They tied my wrists and ankles to some poles and I heard a Vampire say, "Lycan's gonna get it for being a bad girl." I felt a whip come into contact with my back making me groan out it pain.
Lash. Lash. Lash. Lash. Lash. Lash.
It was down to 90 lashes and I had 10 more to go. "Ahhhh-ughhh," I groaned out loudly, in pain. "91," the Vampire whipping me said. Slash. "92" slash. "93" slash. I groaned in pain and the 94th one came and lashed across my back making me yell out in pain. I looked at the crowd and saw Camila, she looked so sad and heartbroken. I weakly smiled at her and then "95" slash. "Ahhh!" I yelled in pain. "96...slash...97...slash...98...slash...99...slash...100...slash." They untied me and I fell to the ground, very weak and tired and sore. The girls ran over to me and Camila sobbed. "Mila, I'm ok, I'm alright. I had to be punished for almost killing you, I wouldn't have done it if I marked you," I said the last part about marking her softly. She kissed me softly and put her forehead against mine. "I'm sorry, more than words can describe," I whispered. I tried to get up but failed, which caused me to fall back down. "Just drag me, I'll be fine," I said. "Babe," Camila started to protest. "I said just drag me! Drag me if you have to, it is the burden I alone have to carry, it is my cross," I said and Ally looked at me. "Y/N! What the hell did they do to you?!" I heard a familiar female voice say. (Inserting Dragon Age stuff) I looked up and saw my Vampire friend. I just stared at her in awe thinking how beautiful she still is. "Y/N?" She said waving a hand in front of my face. I shook my head and said, "Morrigan, will you quit being such a beautiful Vampire with your captivating eyes staring right through my soul? I already have two Werewolves that do it." She chuckled and said, "Sorry, not gonna stop. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you, it's about last time when we were together with Alistair and Leliana." I looked down and said, "You know I don't want to hear it Morrigan." "But-" Morrigan started but I cut her off, "No, Morrigan, I don't want to-" "You have another son!" I paused, shocked, staring at her in shock and surprise. "W-what? I-I um," was all I could say and Camila looked at me, almost heartbroken. "How old? When?" I asked Morrigan. "Well we did it what, 20 years ago? Anyways, Kieran is ten years old," Morrigan said. I nearly choked on my own air. "Why didn't you tell me? You knew how much it hurt me to let you go, yet you still left! Leliana was right," I said. "I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't want to leave but I wanted to raise Kieran how I wanted," Morrigan said. "Just leave, do what you do best, leave," I said, my voice raised. "Y/N, Kieran wants to meet you, it's not like I didn't tell him who his mom was, I told him stories about you, and he is so fascinated by you," Morrigan said. I sighed, trying to stand up completely but falling into Morrigan. "I can heal you, using Mother's old ways," Morrigan said. I huffed and said, "I'd rather have Flemeth herself help me." "Y/N, you killed her that's not possible," Morrigan said, draping my arm around her shoulder. "Oh but I didn't die," a voice said. I turned around and saw Flemeth. "Andiran'atishan Asha'Bellanar," I said and tried to walk over to her but fell. "What has happened to you Fen'Harel?" Flemeth asked. "I was whipped, for breaking a mating law," I said. "Allow me to help you, old friend," Flemeth said and I nodded and she healed me. "This may take a while, so I ask anyone who is here for Fen'Harel must go back her house," Flemeth said. "Mythal, what about my mate? Please, let her stay," I said, begging her in a soft voice. "Very well, whoever is Fen'Harel's mate, may stay," Flemeth said. "Thank you, Mythal," I said as she healed me.
*back at your house*
"Camila, I feel like I haven't been a very good mate to you, so let me make it up to you by taking you to dinner," I said as she cuddled me. "Ok, but Y/N, you are so amazing I wouldn't have asked for a better mate. No one cares about my safety or feelings as much as you do, but even if it's the little things we argue about, you don't have to punish yourself," Camila said. She straddled my waist and I leaned forward a bit and kissed her. "Did you like the CD I made you?" I asked and Camila nodded her head furiously. "I loved it, and I got the kiss you passed onto Lauren for her to give me," Camila said and I chuckled nervously. "Well how else was I supposed to kiss you?" I asked and she shook her head and kissed me before falling asleep.