2. Why'd This Get In The Way?

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

"What's wrong?" Normani asked. "Nothing, just my inner wolf annoying the crap outta me." I said. "Oh, well what're they annoying you about?" Ally asked. "Umm..." I rubbed the nape of my neck and said, "It's about my mate." I saw Camila look at me. "W-Who is it?" Camila asked. "IT'S HER" Jessica screamed in my head. "It-It's..." I sigh unable to tell her in front of the girls. I get up and grab Camila's hand and I lead her outside. Once she's outside I close the front door and that's when something amazing happened.

"I-Camila, look you may or may not hate me, but it's-," I was cut off by Camila. "Y/N..." She said before leaning in closely. Crap, crap, crap! I thought to myself. Our lips are barely touching each other which is making my heart beat really fast. Camila quickly backs away and says, "I'm sorry, Y/N." I take my arm and wrap it around her waist and pull her close to me. "Camila..." "Yes?" "I imprinted on you." I said before smashing our lips together. It was like fireworks went off; our lips were moving in sync. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she clearly didn't understand. I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist which made her gasp. While she gasped I took advantage of that and slipped my tongue in and our tongues wrestled for dominance, which I clearly won.

(Dinah's P.O.V.)

"Guys what's taking them so long?" I asked. "I don't know" Mani said. "You're right what is taking so long." Ally said. "We should go check it out Dinah." Lauren suggested. "I agree, let's go." We all got up and went to the front door and I opened it and I was not expecting this! "Mila?! Y/N?!" Mani said. "Aww Mila had her first kiss with Y/N." Ally cooed. Lauren was in complete shock and didn't say anything. "Wow Y/N what are you and Mila gonna do next?" I said while smirking.

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I was too busy kissing Camila that I guess I didn't hear the front door open. Camila and I were still kissing when we heard Mani say, "Mila?! Y/N?!" Shit they're going to kill me, I thought. I put Camila down and she looked at the ground blushing a crimson red. "Aww, Mila had her first kiss with Y/N." Ally cooed. "WAIT! WHAT?! I WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?!" I looked over at Camila and I completely shocked. "Yeah," She said. "Wow Y/N, I wonder what you and Mila are gonna do next." Dinah says with a smirk plastered on her face. "Cheechee stop it." Camila said. "Fine, Chancho." Dinah says. "I'm surprised you guys aren't gonna kill me." I said. "Why would we?" Ally asks. I chuckled and said, "Because I know how protective you guys are when it comes to Cami." "Cami?" Camila questions. "Yeah, it's your new nickname." I tell Camila staring into her beautiful dark brown eyes. "You're so beautiful," I say before pecking Camila on the lips. I hear the girls 'Aww' when we kissed and I laughed. I intertwined mine and Camila's hand. Ally took a pic of us and went on her phone. "Hey Sunshine, whattya doin'?" I ask. "I'm posting this on Twitter and Instagram." Ally says. My phone notification goes off and I grab my phone to look at Ally's tweet:

@AllyBrooke: they're so cute together. I ship it! #Y/S/N (your ship name)

@LaurenJauregui: So adorable! I ship it! #Y/S/N

@NormaniKordei: Y/S/N FOR LIFE!!! #Y/S/N

@dinahjane97: YES! Y/S/N FOREVER!!!!! #Y/S/N/

I looked up from my phone and saw them all looking at me with smiles on their faces. I shake my head and say, "You know, sometimes you guys really do give me a headache. You know what let's just get back inside."  Once they were all inside I closed the door and that's when I got a phone call. I  answered the phone not bothering to see the caller I.D. "Hello?" I said. "Hello, my beautiful daughter!" It was my mother, Oh shit what does she want? I thought. "Umm, not trying to sound rude here, but why did you call? You said you call me when I was almost finished with my mission." "Because I need your help at the castle." She replied. "How long will I be gone?" I asked curiously. "About 2 months," Angelica said. "What?! That long?!" I could sense the girls looking at me. I sighed, "Fine." "Good, because I want you here at the castle by tomorrow. Oh and by the way Y/N..." "Yes mother?" I said. "Tell him I said 'hello'" She replied. I sighed and said, "He has a name you know." I said annoyed before she replied I hung up. 

Taylor comes down the stairs and looks at me with a confused look, "Who were you talking to." "Angelica, by the way she said hello" I said with an annoyed tone to my voice. Taylor scoffs, "That witch with a capital 'b' doesn't bother to tell me herself, can you believe that?" I giggle at his remark. "I have to be there." I said. "Where?" Taylor asks. "Mom's castle and I have to be there 'by tomorrow.'" I said while mocking my mother. "WHAT?! SHE WANTS YOU AT THE CASTLE?!" Taylor literally blew up. "YOU KNOW SHE'S GOING TO SET YOU UP WITH SOMEONE, RIGHT?! YOU'RE NOT GOING!" Taylor yelled. All the girls were watching us. I sigh and look out the widow, "Fine, but you know she'll come after me, right?" I look back at Taylor. I noticed he was hanging his head while his hands were on the counter. I walk up to him and hug him, "Don't worry, Tay, we're stronger than anybody when it's the two of us." I said trying to reassure him. "You're right, thanks sis." He said while he ruffled my hair.