19. The Harvest Moon Beast

Previously on The She-Wolf:
(Your P.O.V)
"Ooooh a movie, which one?" Normani asked coming into the living room with Dinah and Ally behind. "Uhhhhhmmmm, The Exorcist," I said and played the movie. "Really babe?! You know I hate scary movies!" Camila whined while burying her face into the crook of my neck. Camila sat on my lap and the girls watched the movie. Camila got scared and jumped, slightly pushing her front into mine which caused me to moan softly and get slightly hard. Camila bit her lip and looked at me which made me get slightly even more harder, which in turn made her moan softly. Luckily I had the volume up a little too loud for the girls to hear us. I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned and mumbled 'cockblock' before getting up and answering the door. I saw it was Bethany, but she had a worried look plastered on her face. "Alpha, it's a full moon tomorrow," Bethany said. My eyes widen and I nodded and asked, "Is the 'room' in good condition?" Bethany nodded and said, "We had it repaired, but we need to get you in there now, because it's a harvest moon." I nodded and walked into the living room with Bethany and I walked to my cupboard. I opened it, grabbing the Hybrid Restraints and handed them to Bethany who put them on me. The girls were confused and worried. "Listen, Bethany, if I get too out of control, I give you and whomever you choose full permission to hurt me. I have no intention of hurting these innocent mortals of this city," I said and Bethany nodded locking the restraints. Emily and the two younger Jauregui's came in. "I'll be sure Deja or I makes you behave," Emily said showing her fangs. I nodded and smiled at them. "Harvest moons are-arghhhh," I started then groaned as I felt the urge to rip apart and devour a human. I changed into my Wolf Form and the Hybrid Restraints merged and had a silver collar on me, so now I was stuck in this form until Bethany unlocked the restraints. I growled and Chris and Emily took hold of my chains and pulled me to the pack house which was a few yards away. Once we got there, they put me in the basement which was designed for me for this kind of reason. The chained me to the floor and I, well the beast inside, struggled to break free.

(Your P.O.V)
I growled and snarled as I felt the power of the harvest moon surge through me. I wanted to hunt, to kill, to feed, to taste. I pulled at my chains and tried so hard to break free. I tugged and tugged at my chains, growling and howling and even snarling. I howled and I could hear Camila's thoughts. What is wrong with Y/N? Is she ok? Oh please Moon Goddess and Gods' and Goddesses please please please let my dear darling mate and love of my life be ok. I growled and snarled and tugged on my chains even more, I heard the chains creak, which meant that it's working. I tugged even harder than before and I broke free.

 I tugged even harder than before and I broke free

I smirked and then tried to break the door down. Wait a minute, there's a window over there. Y/N please, calm down, find it in you to stop this. Y/N what will Camila think if you killed a human? You're going to risk our mate for a human snack?! Think about your son, Wynter, what will your only son think of his mom when she eats a human after she told him not to do it, what will Wynter think about you after that? Jessica lectured, but I tuned her out and broke out of the window. I ran to the house and stared into the window, growling lowly. Tasty treats, I thought as I watched the Omega and a member of Lauren's pack. (Props to whoever figures out or knows who the Omega is of Lauren's pack) I licked my lips and ran my tongue over my teeth as I watched these werewolves walk around. I growled a little bit louder and soon I was tackled by a Vampire. I got up and growled at whoever attacked me. It was one of my many pack members, but I didn't realize it at the time. I snarled and heard an 'Alpha no!' come from somewhere. I ignored it and fought with the Vampire. A body collided into mine and I saw a Banshee, she screamed and I howled out in pain. I felt some sort of power pull me into a chain, but one I couldn't break. I know remembered it was a Vampire/Banshee's spell. I snarled, scratched, and even tried to lunge at whoever I saw. Oh my Gods, Y/N, she's not herself right now Camila. Is she going to be ok Alex? Yeah, she'll be fine, but not the people of this town, not yet at least. The mortals of this town are safe, but not for very long. I growled and broke free of the spell and bolted into my house. I tackled the Omega of Lauren's pack and growled at her. I opened my mouth and was going to bite her. I stopped myself, me fighting the inner beast that was showing, clearly able to see. No, we can't hurt her! She's a tasty treat! So is her friend! No! I love her, and I can't let you hurt her and her friend! What are you going to do about it? I grabbed a silver dagger and stabbed myself in the stomach and pulled it out and limped away with people yelling after me. I managed to run away and I hid at my chill spot. I laid back onto the tree and fell asleep.
(Lauren's P.O.V.)
Y/N just tried to eat Camila, like literally, she almost killed her own mate! But then Y/N stabbed herself and ran away, where to, I don't know. It's now midnight and we've been looking everywhere for her. "Guys where could she be?" Camz asks worried and slightly still terrified and traumatized. "I don't know, she could be anywhere," Dinah said. "How about we split up, in groups?" Ally suggested. "So it will be Dinah, Normani and I, Camila with Chris and Taylor, and Lauren with whomever," Ally said and we nodded. "I think I know where Y/N is, but I might be wrong," I said after a few moments of silence. "Where?" Normani asked. "Mine and Y/N's chill spot," I said before turning into my Wolf Form and running off. I ran to the giant grassy hills where there were giant trees, I walked to a certain one and saw a giant Lycan with tear stained fur. She's been crying. She is devastated and hates herself for trying to kill her mate. What happened if Camila wasn't an Omega? Like a Delta or a Beta? She, well her inner beast, would prey on two supernaturals, and Omega and a Delta. So she was after Camila and Dinah? Yes. Ok then. I walked to the sleeping lycan and nuzzled Y/N with my muzzle. I whined and she stirred then woke up. I pawed at her and whined, then I snuggled my muzzle up against hers. She whined and then spoke, "I could've *grrr* killed *grrr* Camila, *grrr*" She started crying and I nuzzled myself into her neck even more. Y/N what happens if you actually die? I asked through mind-link. I would die, but be risen up from ashes or I'd be reincarnated and then once I've been reincarnated my face and body would form back to what I once looked like. Ok I get it now. We heard footsteps and I mentally slapped myself for not hiding my scent. We saw the girls and Chris searching around. Y/N stood up and faced me, giving me a dagger and a silver nitrate grenade. "Lauren *grrr* end me *grrr* end this monster *grr* I've become *grr* please," Y/N said and pointed to both the dagger and the grenade. You can choose to kill me quickly or you can kill me slowly. Your choice, choose one because I can't live knowing I was the one to have almost killed my mate. But Y/N, what about your wedding, your fiancée, your son? You'll take care of them, I already know that. Please, Ren, end this animal I have become. Please, Lauren end this monster. Y/N if I kill you I have to tell you something, something that I didn't think would happen. You have a crush on me, I could tell Lauren, but I have a small crush on you. Y/N shifted into her human form and was on both knees, head hung low. I let the tears flow as I was about to kill my own best friend and crush. I put down the dagger and grenade and cupped both of her cheeks. "Y/N, I love you, as a best friend and I love you because I have a crush on you," I said as I looked at her still silver eyes. "Thank you Lauren, for doing this, I love you too as a best friend and as a small crush. Just stab me in my Hybrid heart with the dagger, I'll be back in a month tops. I love you," Y/N said and I nodded, tears quickly falling one by one by one. "Lauren, give this to Camila and this," Y/N said and left a lingering kiss on my lips and she gave me a note and a CD. I smiled and then I kissed her after she pulled away. "I'm sorry, I had to do that at least once," I said and she smiled and waved me off. I looked at her, hoping she'd back away from making me kill her but she looked at the dagger and nodded. "Goodbye, Lauren, Camila, girls, Chris and Bethany, my little Omega, I'm so sorry for the pain I will and am causing you," Y/N said as she recorded it on a tape. She handed me the tape and another CD which had my name on it. I smiled and took the dagger and put my hand up, horizontally. "Lauren no!" A female voice said and I felt an air of familiarity, and home, peace, comfort. "Zyella?" Y/N said. I immediately bowed and she said, "Rise, Alpha Lauren, for you would kill your own best friend and crush who didn't want to unleash the monster," the Moon Goddess said. I nodded and stood up. We heard gasps and Camila looked at Y/N and cried even harder.
(Your P.O.V)
I can't believe I almost killed Camila and Dinah. What have I almost done? "Y/N, you will never again become this beast you showed on a harvest moon. But, you shall become this beast only on blood moons," Zyella said. I nodded and said, "Moon Goddess Zyella, I should be punished, tortured justly for what I did. The beast within me broke two rules of the mate laws. One, never attack your mate, even if you have a feeling it's wrong, two, never attack your mate's friends, so therefore I should be judged and if found guilty, I will take whatever sentence you and the Gods' and Goddesses please." Zyella sighed and nodded, saying, "Very well Y/N Y/M/N Pierce, you are hear by going to be tried and the Old Gods' will give you a sentence. But if they fail to come up with a sentence for you, you will be living as my personal slave." I nodded and walked over to the Moon Goddess with Lauren. We were about to walk into the portal until we heard 'Y/N!' I turned around and saw Camila who ran and jumped into my arms. I spun her around, put her down and started crying. "What I did, it's unforgivable, Camila, I'm sorry, but it's not enough meaning," I cried into her neck. She hugged me and traced random patterns on my back. I pulled away from the hug slightly and said, "I am going to be tried, because what I have done, is against the mating laws" Camila gripped onto my shirt and said, "Y/N we're inseparable, whatever sentence they give would send you away and I would be ordered to stay here, crying and broken. Baby, don't do it, please." Camila let a few tears fall, which I kissed away. "Baby, I'm sorry, but it's not my decision, well it was but still, I need to do this. I'll always hold on to you, I'll be there for you, just listen for me. The may want my time, Camila, but you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao have my heart," I said and left a passionate and lingering kiss on her lips. Lauren and I left with Zyella. I looked back and saw Camila collapse into Dinah's arms, I looked at Lauren and said, "Go, be with her, give her a kiss for me and don't forget the note and CD." Lauren hugged me and kissed my cheeks then left to comfort her friend. I sighed and left to the High Court.
*Hybrid Realm*
I followed Zyella to the High Court and entered it walking up to the Gods and Goddesses, throwing myself on my hands and knees, bowing. "Moon Goddess Zyella, what are you here for?" Daglidar said. I spoke up, "Daglidar, God of Death, it is because of I, Y/N Pierce the Hybrid Queen. I have almost killed my mate." He looked at me and narrowed his eyes and nodded, "Very well." "Y/N Pierce, is it true that you broke free during the harvest moon?" Zedmus, God of Pleasure asked. "Yes, Zedmus," I said. "What made you want to hunt your mate?" Sygaris, Goddess of Love asked. "Seeing as how I haven't marked her yet, I saw an Omega and thought of her as a snack," I said, disgusted with myself. "You tried to kill her and would go after her friend Dinah yes?" Kearae, Goddess of Wisdom asked. "Yes, Goddess Kearae," I said. The girls came in and Vamera the Goddess of Poetry said, "Y/N Y/M/N Pierce we find you guilty of breaking two law of the mating laws. Your sentence is 100 lashes." I nodded and Viktor came over and removed my cuffs and ripped off my shirt. "Let's go, Hybrid scum," Viktor said as he pushed me to the whipping area. They tied my wrists and ankles to some poles and I heard a Vampire say, "Lycan's gonna get it for being a bad girl." I felt a whip come into contact with my back making me groan out it pain.
Lash. Lash. Lash. Lash. Lash. Lash.
It was down to 90 lashes and I had 10 more to go. "Ahhhh-ughhh," I groaned out loudly, in pain. "91," the Vampire whipping me said. Slash. "92" slash. "93" slash. I groaned in pain and the 94th one came and lashed across my back making me yell out in pain. I looked at the crowd and saw Camila, she looked so sad and heartbroken. I weakly smiled at her and then "95" slash. "Ahhh!" I yelled in pain. "96...slash...97...slash...98...slash...99...slash...100...slash." They untied me and I fell to the ground, very weak and tired and sore. The girls ran over to me and Camila sobbed. "Mila, I'm ok, I'm alright. I had to be punished for almost killing you, I wouldn't have done it if I marked you," I said the last part about marking her softly. She kissed me softly and put her forehead against mine. "I'm sorry, more than words can describe," I whispered. I tried to get up but failed, which caused me to fall back down. "Just drag me, I'll be fine," I said. "Babe," Camila started to protest. "I said just drag me! Drag me if you have to, it is the burden I alone have to carry, it is my cross," I said and Ally looked at me. "Y/N! What the hell did they do to you?!" I heard a familiar female voice say. (Inserting Dragon Age stuff) I looked up and saw my Vampire friend. I just stared at her in awe thinking how beautiful she still is. "Y/N?" She said waving a hand in front of my face. I shook my head and said, "Morrigan, will you quit being such a beautiful Vampire with your captivating eyes staring right through my soul? I already have two Werewolves that do it." She chuckled and said, "Sorry, not gonna stop. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you, it's about last time when we were together with Alistair and Leliana." I looked down and said, "You know I don't want to hear it Morrigan." "But-" Morrigan started but I cut her off, "No, Morrigan, I don't want to-" "You have another son!" I paused, shocked, staring at her in shock and surprise. "W-what? I-I um," was all I could say and Camila looked at me, almost heartbroken. "How old? When?" I asked Morrigan. "Well we did it what, 20 years ago? Anyways, Kieran is ten years old," Morrigan said. I nearly choked on my own air. "Why didn't you tell me? You knew how much it hurt me to let you go, yet you still left! Leliana was right," I said. "I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't want to leave but I wanted to raise Kieran how I wanted," Morrigan said. "Just leave, do what you do best, leave," I said, my voice raised. "Y/N, Kieran wants to meet you, it's not like I didn't tell him who his mom was, I told him stories about you, and he is so fascinated by you," Morrigan said. I sighed, trying to stand up completely but falling into Morrigan. "I can heal you, using Mother's old ways," Morrigan said. I huffed and said, "I'd rather have Flemeth herself help me." "Y/N, you killed her that's not possible," Morrigan said, draping my arm around her shoulder. "Oh but I didn't die," a voice said. I turned around and saw Flemeth. "Andiran'atishan Asha'Bellanar," I said and tried to walk over to her but fell. "What has happened to you Fen'Harel?" Flemeth asked. "I was whipped, for breaking a mating law," I said. "Allow me to help you, old friend," Flemeth said and I nodded and she healed me. "This may take a while, so I ask anyone who is here for Fen'Harel must go back to her house," Flemeth said. "Mythal, what about my mate? Please, let her stay," I said, begging her in a soft voice. "Very well, whoever is Fen'Harel's mate, may stay," Flemeth said. "Thank you, Mythal," I said as she healed me.
*back at your house*
"Camila, I feel like I haven't been a very good mate to you, so let me make it up to you by taking you to dinner," I said as she cuddled me. "Ok, but Y/N, you are so amazing I wouldn't have asked for a better mate. No one cares about my safety or feelings as much as you do, but even if it's the little things we argue about, you don't have to punish yourself," Camila said. She straddled my waist and I leaned forward a bit and kissed her. "Did you like the CD I made you?" I asked and Camila nodded her head furiously. "I loved it, and I got the kiss you passed onto Lauren for her to give me," Camila said and I chuckled nervously. "Well how else was I supposed to kiss you?" I asked and she shook her head and kissed me before falling asleep.

A/N: well shit, that was emotional af huh? There's going to be an extra chapter for this book, I think, idk yet, I kinda just go with the flow of my fingers. Anyways, how'd you like this chapter? Please comment, vote, and share. Till next time! -AJ =^-^=