21. Wedding

(Your suit, black wedding band and Camila's wedding dress and ring)

(A/N: short chapter I'll add the rest of the honeymoon in the sequel)

*Time skip: July 3rd, 2016~9:30 PM~*

(Your P.O.V)
It's the big day today, but I'm nervous as fuck. I know I shouldn't be but the what if's are going through my head. Y/N, you'll be fine. Just relax, don't worry about Camila, she'll say the two words. Thanks Jessica, really. Not a problem Y/N. "Hey Y/N, are you-Damn you look hella sexy!" Chloe said coming into the room. I laughed and said, "You look hella sexy as well Price. Know what? Price and Peirce are taking over the world!" Chloe laughed and we hugged. "Where's Andy, Kellin, and Dean?" I asked. "Oh them, they're getting ready, I was already ready," Chloe said and I chuckled. "How does Mila look?" I asked impatiently. "Calm yo tits dude, besides, I'm not saying," Chloe said and I whined. "Good God, it's like two kids are getting married!" Chloe said and I started laughing. "Alright, let's go out there now," I said and Chloe nodded.
~~~~~~~~~
Camila started walking down the aisle and my brain automatically started 'playing' the song 1000 Years by Christina Perri. How am I this lucky to have such a beautiful girl in my life, with me. Like, what did I do to deserve an actual goddess? Camila smiled when our eyes met and I held out my hand to help her up the three steps, because knowing her, she might trip and fall. "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyus occasion to join Y/N Pierce and Camila Cabello in Holy Matrimony," Father Craig started.
~~~~~~~~
"Do you, Y/N Y/M/N Pierce take Camila Cabello as your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as two both shall live?" Father Craig asked. "I do," I said, staring into Camila's eyes, smiling. "Do you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao take Y/N Y/M/N Pierce to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Father Craig asked, looking at Camila. "I do," Camila said, looking at me with so much love in her eyes. "I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride," Father Craig said. I smiled as Camila wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in. We shared a loving, passionate kiss then everyone started clapping and we pulled away and walked down the aisle. Everyone changed out of their formal clothes and into some comfortable ones. We headed to the reception and I heard a slow song start so I walked up to Camila who was with the girls. I held out my hand and said, "Mrs. Cabello-Pierce, may I have this dance?" Camila smiled and the girls squealed as Camila took my hand. I led Camila to the dance floor and started to dance with her. After the song ended I walked up to the DJ and told him to stop the music because I was going to sing. There was already two mics set up and Lauren walked over to me. "Okay, as some of may not know, I write songs, and I wrote a few for Camila and I asked Lauren here to collab with me on the songs," I said and smiled as Lauren side hugged me. "This first song is called 'All About Us'," Lauren said and I started playing the guitar as Lauren and I looked at each other  and smiled.

We finished singing and Lauren smiled and hugged me. "This second song is called 'Kiss Me Slowly'," I said, got up and walked to the piano and started playing the notes to the song as Lauren said she would harmonize with my voice.

I finished the song and walked over to Camila who ran to me and jumped in my arms. I caught her and placed her down and she wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back and everyone aww'd. We pulled away and then I grabbed Camila's hand and led her to my Father. "Dad!" I said and he held out his arms and I ran into them. "Hey kiddo," Dad said and ruffled my hair. "Ease up on the hair, I didn't do this just so you could ruffle it Dad," I fake scolded him and he laughed. "Camila, welcome to the family," Dad said. "Thank you," Camila said and I saw Andy. Andy walked over to me and wrapped her arm around me neck and hugged me while she put me in almost a choke hold. "Andy, let go," I said and she chuckled. "Make me sis," Andy retorted. "You are so dead when I get back from the honeymoon, or better yet, dead before I go!" I said and she chuckled. Andy let me go and ran off. Camila walked over to me and wrapped her arm around me and I smiled and kissed her temple. "Te amo mi amor," Camila said and I smiled. "Te amo mucho mi Amante," I said and kissed her softly and she smiled and kissed back. I pulled away and everyone decided since it was late to send us off to our honeymoon while they go home. We walked outside and everyone stood there and we all hugged them goodbye. "Have a good honeymoon, and don't forget to mark her Y/N," Dad said and I nodded. "I would let her be marked by anyone else but me, she's mine, and I'm hers end of story," I said and Camila smiled and kissed my cheek, indicating she heard me. I smiled and took her hand and we walked to the car. I opened the door for her and she got in and then I was almost going to until Danielle called out my name. "Y/N, you have everything you need, but I want you to take these. It will help make the scent of your marking on Camila stronger so other wolves won't go after her. And this one is to mask the scent when you two are mating," Danielle said and I chuckled as I took the items. "Thanks Dani," I said and hugged her. "No problem, besides we're like sisters right? So we're supposed to help each other," Danielle said and I nodded and hugged her one last time then got in the car with Camila. "So, you gonna tell me where we're going?" Camila asked and I smiled and shook my head. "It's a secret babe," I said and pecked her lips. We headed to the airport and got on the plane and the flight to Hawaii began.
(Camila's POV)
Y/N wouldn't tell me where we were going for our honeymoon and I was trying to make her tell me by pouting. "Why won't you tell me?" I asked pouting. "Babygirl," Y/N said and I felt myself melt at the name she called me. She knows what she does to me when she calls me 'Babygirl' and I hate it when she uses it to get me to stop doing something. I whined and pouted. "Babe, tell me!" I whined and she chuckled. I'm happy to have Y/N as my mate, she is The She-Wolf, the Chosen One to take the throne. I've seen her during her heartbroken moments from when she remembered her old mate who she didn't save. I just hope she knows that I'm going to be there with her, all the way to the end. I love her, I love The She-Wolf. 

THE END

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: more is on it's way! I promise! I'll write the first chapter to the sequel immediately!! This is the end of this book, also the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BOOK IS ON NOVEMBER 15! =^-^=

ALSO: THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THE 40+K READS I LOVE YOU ALL MY LIL BADASS REBELS!! ♡♡♡
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•