7. Danielle I'm Confused

(pic of Emily's Banshee Form)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Your P.O.V)

I sighed and opened her journal and started to read:

Dear Diary,

I read a book called All About Werewolves: Imprinting. It said something that only a Wolf or Wolf-Hybrid that is destined to be Alpha King or Queen is allowed to imprint on two people. Only very few of us Alpha Queen or Kings have been able to. The book also said something about a blue and red necklace in the shape of a wolf canine. If you give your mate one of the necklaces you will know if they are in danger. I think the next person in line for the throne, Y/N, might be able to imprint on two people. There are two different kinds of imprints we can have, 1) A soulmate imprint and 2) An imprint where you imprint on your mate's best friend.

I finished reading it and asked, "Can I have the items now?" She started walking over to me and handed me the book All About Werewolves: Imprinting and I saw two necklace boxes as well. "Here," Danielle said as she handed me the items. "Thanks," I said. "Well I must take my leave, good day," Danielle said queen-like she started to exit the room and swayed her hips when she was walking. I chuckled. "Nice try Dani!" I yelled. "Mila I have something to give you," I said turning around. "What is it?" She asked.

(Camila's P.O.V.)

"It's a necklace," Y/N replied. "What color is it?" I asked curiously. "Red or blue?" She asked. "Hmmm, I pick red," I told Y/N. I moved my hair away from my neck so Y/N could put the necklace on. After she put the necklace on I felt a pair of soft lips on my neck which made me gasp. Y/N found my sweet spot on my neck and started sucking on it which made me moan. "I love you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao," Y/N in a romantic, husk, sexy voice. I bit my lower lip and said, "I love you too, Y/F/N Pierce, and you're mine forever no matter what the world throws at us. We are inseparable, we were meant to be together and I will stop at nothing to keep us that way." I saw Y/N blush a deep crimson red.

(Your P.O.V.)

*The next day*

I woke up next to Camila who was cuddling my side. I swiftly untangled her from me without waking her up to go find Danielle because I have had a lingering question since last night. I went to the garden and saw her there and started making my way to her. "Danielle?" I asked. She kept looking ahead and replied, "Yes, Y/N?" I looked at her and wondered how long she has been here. "I, uh, have a question," I said. "What about?" She asked. "When you wrote in your diary, that I have 2 imprints..." I paused. She looked at me and nodded her head for me to continue. "Well, here's the thing, Camila has four best friends, and only I can imprint on one, what do I do?" I said finally finishing asking my question. "Hmmm..." She hummed in curiosity. Great, maybe she doesn't know. "I think you should go to the Old Gods' shrine. Ask them for 3 extra imprints, it might work...after all you did during the Clan Wars, you know, bringing us to reason and peace," She said. "You're right! Maybe it will work, thanks Dani," I said happily and hugged her. I left her in the garden and went back up to mine and Camila's room to go get my things ready for a 2-3 day journey.

(3 minutes later)

As soon as I opened the door I saw Mila sitting up on the bed rubbing her eyes. "You're so damn adorable," I said softly which I think she heard me because she smiled a toothless smile. I walked over to our dresser and opened a drawer and grabbed clothes that will last me for 2-3 days. As I was putting my clothes in my backpack Mila asked in a raspy voice, "Babe where are we going?" Shit, her raspy voice is hot, I thought. "We are going to the Old Gods' shrine, mi amor, because I have to ask them for 3 extra imprints," I replied. I saw her blush and bite her lip when I called her "mi amor."  I

started getting her clothes for her and putting them into another backpack when Bethany and Emily came in. "Hey, Y/N, where are you going," Emily asked. I sighed, damn, they're gonna want to tag along. "I'm going to the Old Gods' shrine to ask them for more imprints," I answered. "We are coming along then," Bethany chimed in. I put Mila's clothes in the backpack and turned around to face them and said, "No, as much as I love you, Bethany, just-no." Bethany gave me her little puppy-dog face she knows I can't resist, "Please, Y/N/N?" I growled and replied, "Dammit, Bethany, fine you and Em can come along with us." Bethany squealed and hugged me, "I'll go get ready, I promise I'll behave, and so will Emily." Emily exclaimed in shock, "What?! I don't have to listen to her," she said pointing to me. I looked at her and gave her the "Alpha Look" which was whenever one of them said they don't have to obey me. Emily went wide-eyed and then shut up and looked at the ground. "Fine, I'll behave," She said after a few seconds. "Good, because I don't need a smart ass or dumbass getting themselves injured," I said in an Alpha Tone. "Now, go get your things packed, but they have to be necessary for a 2-3 day journey, understand?" I asked a little bit calmer. "Sir yes sir," Bethany said while saluting. I chuckled and shook my head as I went back to packing Camila's things.

*10 minutes later*

"Everybody ready to go?" I asked while I intertwined my fingers with Camila. "Yea," Bethany and Emily replied in unison. "All right, then, let's go," I said with a smug look on my face. "Y/N what's with the smug look? Oh, no Y/N, what'd you do now?" Bethany asked worried. I started laughing and said, "You'll see and hear." After I said that there were explosions and girls screaming coming from inside the castle. "They are frickin scared shitless! Ahhh...I got them good," I said while trying to stifle my laugh. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Bethany shouted. "I-uh, I put smoke bombs 'n' shit in the girls' rooms," I said breaking out in laughter. "PIERCE!!!" Dinah growled at me from the door. "Oh, piss, shit, run!" I said and ran.

A/N: I hoped you guys liked this chapter! Sorry for the late chapter, I was busy and have school but I promise to write when I can. 'Till next time! Stay bad, my Badass Rebels! -Gabriella