3. (Part Two) What Have I Done?! And How?!

(pic of Hybrid Eyes)

Previously on The She-Wolf;

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I was leaning in to kiss Camila, but then the door swung open and my mother was standing there with her mouth open and her eyes were widened in shock. "Damnit," I say just below a whisper. "What do two think you are doing?" My mom asked us, but looked at me when she said it. "I told you I imprinted on someone special and this is the person I imprinted on," I said to Mom while I intertwined mine and Camila's hand. "No, I will not allow it," She said sternly. I growled at her, with my eyes turning a blue color.

---------------------------------

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

"What?! YOU WON'T 'ALLOW IT'?!" I yell at my bitch of a mother. I growl at her getting more furious by the minute. Before I knew what I was doing I stepped in front of Camila because Angelica was going to imprison her and torture her. "Y/N move," Angelica demanded in her Queen Werewolf tone. "Make me," I growled before turning into my Queen Alpha Hybrid form??? H-how-What the heck?!? I grabbed my mother and flew her through the castle walls and outside. I roared in a Higher Alpha Queen tone. My mother had complete and utter fear plastered on her face and she was frozen from it. "You, Angelica, Queen of the Werewolves will listen to my commands and you will obey and follow my laws," I said in the H.A.Q. tone. (Higher Alpha Queen) "Y-y-yes m-my q-queen," Angelica managed to stutter out. "Good," I said and let go of her and returned back in my normal clothes and human form. Cami came out and was in her wolf form. She was all black except she had some patches of brown in her fur, which I thought was adorable. "Mila, you're in your wolf form, I was in my Hybrid Alpha Queen form," I told her. She huffed still in her Wolf form. "Aww, I love the little brown patches in your fur!" I squealed. She came out of her wolf form and said, "Don't make fun of my fur." I could tell she was a little annoyed. I giggled at her thinking I was teasing her. "Camila, I'm serious. No matter what form you're in, Human or Wolf, you're still beautiful," I told her. She looked down at the ground, blushing crimson red. I put my finger under her chin and lightly lifted her head up so she could look into my eyes. As she leans in I grabbed her waist and pulled her close which made her squeal. I smirked before smashing our lips together. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, which she clearly accepted. Our tongues moved in sync. Camila put her hand under my shirt and her hand wandered around my stomach, feeling my abs. I don't wanna brag, but I have an 8 pack. Just when Mila was gonna wander her hand up further, Lauren, Ally, Dinah, and Mani found us. Ally and Mani 'awwed' while Dinah said, "Damn, Mila, get some!" Lauren slapped her arm and said, "Dinah!" Camila and I broke away panting for air, but Mila was blushing a deeper red. I chuckled and kissed her head. "Hey, Cami," I wanted to get her attention. "Yeah, babe?" She asked. Oh, Lord Ally-sus (see what I did there? Lol) help me I love when she calls me. I bit my lip before telling her and handing her a present. "I love you, Camila, so much it's like you're the only thing I'm living for," I told Camila who was now blushing a deeper shade of red if that's even possible. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a necklace. "I...Um made this for you." I looked at her. I heard the girls 'aww' and 'oh my gosh goals!' The necklace had two wolves' head in the shape of a heart. "I love it, I love you Y/N," Camila said before pecking me on the lips. I helped Camila put on the necklace. I bit my lip as I admired Camila's gorgeous figure.

(Camila's P.O.V.)

Ugh she's staring at me again, not that I don't like her staring, it's just that the girls are here. I snapped my fingers in front of Y/N's face which made her come back to reality. "Sorry," She apologized. "It's ok babe," I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Maybe you can stare at something else tonight." I saw her eyes widen in shock and she was blushing a cherry-color red. I smirked and walked over to the girls asking them what movie we were watching. Y/N came up behind me and put her hand on my butt, which kind of turned me on. Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao! You shouldn't be thinking like this, I mentally scolded myself.

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I looked down at Camila and I could see in her eyes that she was turned on a little bit. I smirked knowing what I had just done had an effect on her. I accidentally let out a chuckle and all the girls looked at me. I looked down at Mila who was busying herself by playing with dirt while blushing. "Y/N what'd you do to Camz?" Lauren asks. I looked at Lauren while smirking, "I did nothing Green-Eyed Goddess." Oh Lord Ally-sus that was close. "So what movie have you decided on?" I asked curiously and while trying to change the subject. I guess we all, except Mila, agreed on A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master. "I don't wanna watch that movie," Mila complained. "Hey," I said nudging her, "I'll protect you, I'll always protect you." I told Mila trying to reassure her. "Ok," She said a little bit hesitant. We all went into my living room and I put on ANOES 4 TDM, and I lay on the couch while cuddling with Camila.

---- (30 minutes later) ----

(Y/N's P.O.V)

We were still watching the movie and Dinah and Mani were cuddling each other and Lauren and Ally were holding each other in fear. I could tell Mila was scared because she covered her face in the crook of my neck. Mila started kissing my neck, near my soft spot, and then she started to move her kissing to my collarbone. Damnit Cami you made me really turned on, I thought to myself. I noticed the girls were asleep so I carefully untangled myself from Camila and headed into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to look for food when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Camila looking at me. "Babe," She said in a low, raspy, but yet sexy voice. I bit my lip before I answered her, "Ye-" She cut me off, kissing me. I started to kiss back I started to walk her to the wall when I tripped and she fell on top of me. We continued to kiss, and I rolled over so I was on top. Dinah I guess walked into the kitchen and kinda shouted, "Oh my God! They're having sex on the kitchen floor!" "Oh my gosh, who?!" Mani was shocked. Then Lauren, Mani, and Ally came into the kitchen. Ally and Mani gasped. "Aye look at Mila, getting some!" Dinah said. "Dinah-Jane Hansen!" Ally scolded Dinah and hit her arm. I broke away from kissing Mila, and she bit her lip and looked down. Fuck, whenever she bites her lip it turns me on. I kiss Mila on the cheek, then I make my down to her jawline and stop. I leaned in to whisper something in her ear, "Maybe when can finish what we started back at my house in the Mortal Realm. Mila just nodded blushing crimson red. "So, Y/N, how did you turn into the Hybrid Alpha form?" Lauren questioned. "I-I don't know...Wait, I know why," I told Lauren. My eyes turned red, Shit my inner protective Vampire is showing. They all looked at me and noticed I was furious. "I managed to break into Angelica's thoughts, she was going to take Camila and imprison her and torture her," I told them. "I'd never let anything happen to Mila as long as I'm near her. So, I guess I got way too overprotective and furious." I said and they all nodded in understanding. My eyes changed back to their normal color a few seconds after I told them. I yawned and said, "We're going back to the Mortal Realm tomorrow, okay?" "Alright, sure," Ally said. I noticed Camila fell asleep on my shoulder so I gently picked her up not trying to wake her up. I put her in bed and lay down next to her. She immediately cuddled me. "I love you so fucking much, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao," I whispered thinking she didn't hear me. "I love you so freaking much, Y/F/N," Camila said.  What did I do to deserve you Camila?

A/N:

Lol, I finished Part Two for you guys! I have really good ideas for Chapter 4 >.<  All I'm saying is that something bad, well not that bad, anyways something goes down. Hope you liked part two!

                                    -Gabriella<3