10. Making a Sacrifice

(Your katana/sword and Y/N is g!p)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Camila's P.O.V.)

"Y/N!" I screamed in pure fear that she would hit the ground. She looked down at me while she was hovering and said, "I'm fine, don't worry, just go back to the castle this fight is going to get ugly." I was about to open my mouth to speak but as I looked into her eyes I decided to go get the other girls and go to the castle. "What? Why are we going back?" Emily asked. "Because, we are in danger of the Colossus Dragon," I said walking to the castle rather quickly. "Ugh! Fine," Emily said frustrated but understandingly. I heard Y/N's snarls and growls as she fought the Dragon. Camila! Wake up! Y/N put a trance on you! Please snap out of it! I heard my inner wolf trying to tell me, but I ignored it. I kept walking to the castle with Emily and Bethany.

(Your P.O.V.)

Sorry Camila, I had to put a trance on you because you wouldn't have understood anyways. Y/N are you thinking about leaving Camila, our mate, for our mission?

*Thinking:*

Should I leave her for my mission? I have to think about this. I love her with all my heart and I'd die for her, but I am on a mission, and Dad said I should not get too distracted.

(Your P.O.V.)

I'm so, so sorry Camila, but as much as I love you I can't endanger you anymore. You're in so much danger because of my mission, it's better for you to stay at the castle where Danielle and Embry can protect you. I mind-linked to Camila. Y/N are you serious?! Oh, well, I guess you're right Y/N, it's better to leave our mate at the castle, BUT if something happens to her then, you're to blame. I had finally killed the Plated Colossus Dragon and I drank its blood as I have drunken Dragon's blood before, so now I have a new color of Dragon Eye's. "Y/N, why did you let your mate leave?" Syrilth asked. I sighed, "It's a sacrifice I had to make, I want her protected, safe, ya know?" Syrilth nods but questions, "Wouldn't she be safer with you?" "No, she wouldn't. You saw the whole thing with Thanatos, didn't you?" I asked. He sighed, knowing I was right. I smiled at him. "Anyway, I got the extra friend imprints and used them, so now all we need to do is...uh," I trailed off. "Kill the traitor that now leads the Rogues'?" Syrilth asked all knowingly. "Ugh! That's what I forgot! Thanks," I said. "Lets' go, his castle is near here," I said using my wings in my Human Form. "You must love your wings," Syrilth said. I chuckled. I took the trance off of Camila once I knew she was in the castle with the girls' in the living room. "We're almost there, Syrilth, I can feel it," I said through gritted teeth.

(Camila's P.O.V.)

I "woke up" from being under a trance as my inner wolf told me. Why would Y/N put a trance on me? Because she wants you to be safe, here, she said that you're in so much danger already and you would be in even more danger if you were with her. "Camz, are you alright?" Lauren asked. "I, uh, not really," I answered truthfully. "Why? What's wrong Mila?" Ally asked. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, "Because, Y/N put a trance on me and made me come here so I would be 'safe' in her words." Lauren stood up, "She did what?!" Ally stood up to reassure her. "Lauren please, it was probably for Camila's own safety, besides Y/N talked to me about this," Ally said. "Talked to you about what?" Lauren and I asked in unison. "Sit down and I'll explain," Ally said. Lauren sat down and we both faced her.

(Ally's P.O.V.)

"Y/N came into my room two weeks ago, before the whole mission thong started, anyway she looked very worried..."