Chapter 10 Ideas...Yes? No?

Possible quotes to say to Mila? ^ (lol srry I'm obsessed with Patty Walters ^^)

Possible YouTube songs?:

When You're Gone- Avril Lavigne

Always- Bon Jovi

I Miss You- Blink 182

Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing- Aerosmith

I'm Lost Without Out You- Blink 182

So Far Away- Avenged Sevenfold

In Case- Demi Lovato

Half a Heart- 1D

My Immortal- Evanescence

Possible things for drama or something?:

"Why have you been so distant, Y/N?" Camila asks worried. I sigh and answer, "You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you, and I've never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do."

3 weeks to a month of being gone:

I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back. I miss your voice, I miss your laughter, I miss everything about you, Y/N. -Camila's thoughts and journal entry

Y/N's Journal Page after being gone for about a month?:

(Quotes and sayings scribbled on the side and the entry 'italicized' on the page)

"Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." –Peter Pan

No matter how much time may pass between us, you're never more than a memory away.

I will never forget these words...

There's no one I'd rather be with than you. I'll never hurt you. You're the most important person in my life. You mean the world to me. Call me anytime, and I'll be there for you. I'll never forget you. Hug me? You mean so much to me. I'll care about you forever. You make me smile. You complete me. Kiss me. I trust you. Be with me. You know me better than anyone else in the world. Sweet dreams. I wish you were here with me right now. I'd be lost without you. I miss you. I need you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And most of all, I will never, ever forget these three words; 'I love you.'

I miss you so much, Camila, I'm sorry I had to leave.