6. (Part Two) Why Did You Give This To Me Dad?!

(Danielle's journal, and this music is really beautiful and perfect I thought I should share it w/you)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Your P.O.V.)

As Camila and I walked hand in hand through Dad's castle he called out my name. "Y/N!" I look over at my name being called and I'm pulled into a giant but gentle bear hug by my father. I hug him back almost immediately. "Hey Dad," I said to him. "It's been a while since I've seen you," He said. I broke away from the hug to introduce him to the girls'. "Dad, this is Lauren, Ally, Normani, and Dinah," I said pointing to each of them. "And this is Camila," I say intertwining our hands. "Ahh, I see...She's your mate," He says. "Very good observation," I say mimicking him. He chuckles and replies, "How'd Angelica take it?" I roll my eyes and growl a little. "Oh, did she not approve?" He asked. "No, she didn't approve..." I said. "I uh...kinda unlocked my Hybrid Queen form because she was gonna take Mila away from me and torture her," I said rubbing the nape of my neck. He burst out laughing. I try to fight a smile from forming on my face. "I bet she was scared to death," He finally replied after he stopped laughing.

(Your P.O.V.)

"Yeah pretty much," I said. "I have something to give to you," Dad said pausing a little. "I was told by Queen Danielle and King Embry of the Hybrid Clan to give this to you," He continued handing me a leather journal with the name Danielle burned on it on the inside. "I-Is this Queen Danielle's diary from when she was younger?" I asked curious and shocked. "Yes, she wants you to read her diary from when she was younger so if you make the same mistakes she makes, you can fix them," He answered. "But...Why did you give it to me Dad, I mean why not Danielle herself? Besides we do know each other, very well," I said. "I wanted you to read my journal Y/N," Some girl said. I looked over at who said it and I said, "Queen Danielle," and bowed. "Please, rise I am not the Queen anymore," Danielle replied. I chuckled and said, "I have not been crowned as Queen yet Danielle." She sighed and replied sarcastically, "Y/N/N be quiet jeez." I put a hand over my chest faking hurt and replied, "Fine then I will abide by Her Highness' orders." Danielle giggled and said, "I was joking." "Nah, really? I didn't notice, thanks Danielle," I replied sarcastically. "Okay so back to the journal, diary thing, why do I have to read it, that's like way too personal. I don't want to, uh...be nosy," I said. Danielle shook her head with a smile on her face out of amusement and said, "It's traditional the next in line for throne gets the diary or journal from the previous Ruler of the Hybrid Clan." "Oh, ok then I guess I have no choice then right?" I ask. Dad chuckled and said, "Pretty much. It's mandatory, you see, reading the journal." I sighed and looked at the journal. "So, you, the Banshee/Wolf Hybrid Queen wants me, a WereVamp Hybrid to read your journal?" I asked. Danielle giggled at me being oblivious. "Yes silly, you're supposed to read it honey," She said. "But why? I don't understand boo," I said. "I see you still remember our nicknames we gave each other," She said. "I guess I'll read it now, I guess," I said while going to the staircase. "Babe, you coming with me or staying with the girls," I asked Camila. "Umm," She was blushing a crimson red, "I'm coming with you." Once we were in my room I went to my bed and laid on it. Camila came over and laid next to me. I opened the journal and began reading.

---(30 Minutes Later)---

After reading a few more entries I put the journal down. Camila put her phone down and pecked me on the lips. She rolled over on top of me and straddled my waist as she kissed me. I put my hands on her waist and I licked her bottom lip which she granted. Before Camila could break away I bit her bottom lip which made her softly moan in pleasure. We started kissing again when Danielle and Dinah came barging in. "Aww, they're so freaking adorable," Danielle said while Dinah took pics of us. I bit Mila's bottom lip one last time before breaking the kiss. "Dinah, send me that one," Danielle said. "Which one?" Dinah asked. "The one where Y/N is biting Camila's bottom lip, it's so fucking adorable!" Danielle squealed excitedly. I giggled at them and said, "You do know we're right here, right?" "Yeah, oh Y/N, have you read my third entry yet?" Danielle asked. "Um, no, why?" I asked curiously. "Read it then I'll give you somethings that come with it," she explained. "Ughhh," I pouted. Danielle giggled and replied, "It's only a few sentences, jeez." I sighed and opened her journal and started to read:

Dear Diary,

I read a book called All About Werewolves: Imprinting. It said something that only a Wolf or Wolf-Hybrid that is destined to be Alpha King or Queen is allowed to imprint on two people. Only very few of us Alpha Queen or Kings have been able to. The book also said something about a blue and red necklace in the shape of a wolf canine. If you give your mate one of the necklaces you will know if they are in danger. I think the next person in line for the throne, Y/N, might be able to imprint on two people. There are two different kinds of imprints we can have, 1) A soulmate imprint and 2) An imprint where you imprint on your mate's best friend.

I finished reading it and asked, "Can I have the items now?" She started walking over to me and handed me the book All About Werewolves: Imprinting and I saw two necklace boxes as well. "Here," Danielle said as she handed me the items. "Thanks," I said. "Well I must take my leave, good day," Danielle said queen-like she started to exit the room and swayed her hips when she was walking. I chuckled. "Nice try Dani!" I yelled. "Mila I have something to give you," I said turning around. "What is it?" She asked.

(Camila's P.O.V.)

"It's a necklace," Y/N replied. "What color is it?" I asked curiously. "Red or blue?" She asked. "Hmmm, I pick red," I told Y/N. I moved my hair away from my neck so Y/N could put the necklace on. After she put the necklace on I felt a pair of soft lips on my neck which made me gasp. Y/N found my sweet spot on my neck and started sucking on it which made me moan. "I love you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao," Y/N in a romantic, husk, sexy voice. I bit my lower lip and said, "I love you too, Y/F/N Pierce, and you're mine forever no matter what the world throws at us. We are inseparable, we were meant to be together and I will stop at nothing to keep us that way." I saw Y/N blush a deep crimson red.

A/N: I just remembered that I messed up on what Mila said when she said your first name and your last name which is Pierce xD it's cause I was in a hurry, lol sorry for that mistake!