13. Things Gone Wrong

(Jade ^)

(Necklace Jade gives you later on V)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Your P.O.V.)

"Wynter, after this game of Capture the Flag do you wanna go get ice cream?" I ask while I shot Chris in the head on CoD. "Yeah!" Wynter said excitedly. "Alright, then, maybe after eating ice cream we can go visit J-Jade," I said trying not to cry. "Hey, it's ok," Chris said rubbing my back trying to calm me down. Chris let Wynter play the Campaign mode while he cuddled with me. "I miss Jade so fucking much, Chris, it hurts," I whispered. He kissed the top of my head then my forehead and said, "I know, you two were like the perfect couple, but now you have Camila." I sighed and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and silently cried myself to sleep with Chris rubbing my back and soon falling asleep as well.

(Your P.O.V.)

I woke up to Wynter shaking me lightly. "Shit, I forgot, sorry Wyvern, well lemme get my shoes," I rasped out using his nickname. He giggled at my cursing. I glared at him playfully. "Shut up, I'm not supposed to swear in front of little kids," I said. "Hey! I'm not a little kid," Wynter said pouting while I sat up. I giggled and kissed his forehead as I was putting on my shoes. "Come on, young Jedi, we must be on our way," I said. "Yay, I'm a Jedi!" He said acting like he was wielding a Lightsaber. I laughed and grabbed my car keys along with my wallet. I opened the door and let Wynter out first then I closed and locked the door. "So, Wyvern, which ice cream place?" I asked. We both got in the car and Wynter said, "Let's go to...ooh I know! I know! Let's go to Scoops Westside!" I looked at him and both of our eyes lit up. "I LOVE THAT PLACE!! HOW'D YOU KNOW?" I said happily. "I don't know, but can I put on some music?" He asked. "Sure, hopefully 2016's music will be different," I said. "Mom?" Wynter asked as he turned on the radio. "Yeah?" I reply. "Camila, and the other girls', they look familiar, don't'chya think?" He asks. I smirked, "Yeah, who do you think they look like," I already know who they are. Fifth Harmony's Worth It came on, on the radio. Wynter said, "That girl singing sounds a lot like Camila." I chuckled and said, "It is Camila, then it's Kid Ink, Dinah, Normani, Camila again, Ally, aaand Lauren sadly doesn't have a solo." His eyes widen, "Your mate is Camila Cabello of Fifth Harmony?" I laugh as I parked the car in the parking lot. "Yep, but, shh, it's best to let the world not know," I said. "Why?" Wynter asked curiously. "Because society may or may not accept her, because society is a fucking bitch!" I cussed. "You didn't hear anything ok?" I asked. He nodded. I opened the door for him and then walked in and found a booth to sit at. "What do you want, bud?" I ask. "Umm I want a medium chocolate ice cream cone," He replied. "Ok, sit here, I'll be back," I said the last part in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice. He laughed. I am now happier than I was when I only had Camila. I swear I will protect both of them even if it means I have to die. "Hello, ma'am, what would you like?" The guy at the desk asked. Kellin, I read his name tag. He's kinda hot. Y/N! What? I'm just sayin, jeez. "I would like a medium chocolate cone, and a medium swirl ice cream cone," I said. "Ok, that would be $4.58 ma'am," Kellin said. I gave him a $10 bill and told him to keep the change. "Here you are, beautiful," Kellin said and winked at me handing me the two ice cream cones and the receipt with his number. I blushed and bit my lip as I grabbed the receipt and put it in my pocket, then grabbing the ice cream cones heading over to Wynter. "Here Wynter," I said handing him his ice cream cone. "Thanks!" He said. "No problem," I replied. After eating our ice creams, Wynter pointed to a big ass inside playground they had for kids. Well, that's one way to tire the kid out, so I nodded and he hugged me then ran off to play. I noticed someone sat down across from me and I saw Kellin. "Hey," I said casually. "Hi," Kellin said. "I'm Kellin, but you probably already know that from the name tag," Kellin said shyly. I giggled at his shyness. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you," I said. "Y/N? A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," He said smoothly. I blushed and looked away biting my lip. Damnit Kellin, I have a fucking mate and you flirting with me isn't helping. Shit, if any one of the girls' sees me they'll misunderstand the whole concept. "You're really beautiful, how about I take you to dinner Saturday night at 8?" Kellin asked. "I-" I was cut off hearing my name being called. "Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice say. Shit, it's Dinah! I don't wanna Poly beat down! I looked at Dinah and smiled. "Hey, DJ, what'cha doing here?" I ask. "Oh, well, I wanted ice cream, so I came here," Dinah replied. "So, anyways Y/N, Saturday night at 8?" Kellin asked. "I-," I was cut off again. "What?! You're going on a date with him?!" Dinah said angrily and shocked. "No, Dinah, I am not, I didn't say anything!" I said truthfully. She pulled me out of my seat and threw me on the floor. My eyes widen in fear. "If I find out you are cheating on my best friend, I will give you the Poly beat down of your life! Do you hear me Pierce?!" Dinah said pulling me up by the collar of my shirt. I nodded and she let go of me, making me fall, and she stormed out of the parlor. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Kellin rushed over to me and helped me up, "Are you ok?" I sighed, "Yeah, I am, sorry, Kellin, you seem sweet and all, but I'm taken." He smiled, "That's ok, maybe, we could be best friends or something." I returned the smile then I frowned when I realized that Dinah would probably tell Camila what she saw. "What's wrong?" Kellin asked worriedly. I sighed and sat back down holding my head in my hands. "I just realized that Dinah might tell Camila, my girlfriend, what happened," I said. He rubbed my back trying to calm me down, "If you tell her what happened I'm sure she'll understand." "I hope so, Kellin, if not, I might need a place to stay at," I said. "Well, seeing as how we're friends now, you're welcome at my house whenever," Kellin said kindly. "Thank you," I said, "can you drive my son and I home?" He looked at me and nodded. "Wynter!" I called. He came over to me and asked, "Yeah, mom?" "We have to go," I said. "Kellin's coming with us, is that ok?" I ask. "Sure, he seems cool," Wynter said. I chuckled. I got into the passenger seat with Wynter on my lap and Kellin in the driver's seat. "Woah, I didn't know you owned a Lambo," Kellin said in awe. I chuckled, "Just drive."