14. (Part One) Proposing Plans: Ruined

(The uniform is yours for later on)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Your P.O.V.)

I held Camila's hand as we walked down the beach. I noticed she shuddered because of the cool breeze. I took my leather jacket off and put it around her. She put it on and took in my scent. I smirked, "Keep it, it looks hot on you. Hell, it looks better on you then it does on me!" She looked down blushing and biting her lip. "Unfair!" I said. "What is?" She asked still looking at the ground. "The ground gets to look at your beautiful face, but I can't?" I said. She smiled. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up and looked at her in the eyes. "I could get lost in the trances you put me in," I whisper. She blushes a darker shade of red if that's possible. I lean in slowly, knowing it would annoy the shit out of her. She whined. I pulled her closer to me by the waist and then I kissed her with the most passion I could put into one kiss. We pulled away when we needed to breathe, Camila's eyes fluttered open and she had a smile on her face. I sigh, "So, do you forgive me for hurting your feelings earlier?" Her smile faltered a little bit. "Of course I do, Y/N, I love you so much, I would kill anyone who tries to separate us or who tries to hurt you, I love so much I can't put it into words, it's like words can't describe it," Camila said with passion in her voice. "I love you too," I said and kissed her. I'm going to propose to you soon, Camila, it's gonna be huge, I just hope you say yes.

(Your P.O.V.)

I drove us back to my house and I went inside the house with Camila. I pulled her to me, leaving no space between us, I smashed my lips onto hers earning a moan from her. I pulled away a little and said, "Mila, I need to tell you something that I have been hiding from you." The girls' came in the room when I said that and they looked worried and Dinah looked like she was gonna kill me and Lauren mouthed 'Tell her'. "What is it?" Camila asked pulling away from me completely. No! Why'd she pull away like that? I sighed, "I uh, um...I was born intersex." Camila and the girls' besides Lauren gasped. "I-I am sorry I didn't tell you girls' before, but I didn't want to be rejected by my mate, because if you get rejected by your mate it is practically worse than dying," I said. "I-I d-don't know w-what to s-say," Cami managed to say. I sighed, "You can reject me, or accept me, or leave out the door and never speak to me again." Camila's eyes widen and Lauren runs up to me and jumps in my arms giving me a hug. "I am not leaving you, Y/N, even though you already know that," Lauren said. I spun her around in my arms then put her down and hugged her. "Thanks, Lern," I said with my head on her shoulder. Camila came over to me and asked, "You're intersex? Born with a penis?" I nodded, wrapping an arm around Lauren's shoulders and her arm around my waist. Please, oh please let her accept me, I don't want her to reject me. "I-I need time to process this," Camila said. My eyes widen, she's going to reject me, and I know it I just know it! Y/N no she's not, her inner wolf Alex is not going to let that happen. Are you sure, Jessica? Yes, I am, if I am wrong I will let you go to the High Council. Thank you Jessica, thank you! I started to feel my eyes water so I ran out of the front door and turned into my Wolf Form running wherever my feet took me. I had tears coming out of my eyes and I saw I ended up at an abandoned building. I came out of my Wolf Form and sat on the steps and just sobbed, holding my knees to my chest. "Ah, well, well, well, if it isn't little Phantom!" I heard a familiar male voice say. I look up and see my old boss and friend, "A-Ash?" I asked hoping it was him. "You do remember, anyways I got a mission offer for you," Ash said. I stood up wiped my tears away with my arm and nodded my head. "What is it?" I said emotionless. "Woah, dude what the hell happened to you?" Ash asked. "I told my mate about my friend and she said that she needs some time to process it," I said emotionless. "If she doesn't accept me, what've I got to lose, huh?" I ask. "Wynter, your son," Ash said. "Chris will take care of him, I know he will," I said. Ash sighed, "We have to record your healing rate, and then we break into Seaway Corp." My eyes widen then I narrow them, my eyes change into Hybrid Blue, "Let's do it." "Alright, well I have the scientists in the building ready to record and/or experiment on you, I hope it's ok if they experiment on you," Ash said. "I don't mind," I said.