8. The Journey

(you watching over Bethany)

Previously on The She-Wolf:

"Everybody ready to go?" I asked while I intertwined my fingers with Camila. "Yea," Bethany and Emily replied in unison. "All right, then, let's go," I said with a smug look on my face. "Y/N what's with the smug look? Oh, no Y/N, what'd you do now?" Bethany asked worried. I started laughing and said, "You'll see and hear." After I said that there were explosions and girls screaming coming from inside the castle. "They are frickin scared shitless! Ahhh...I got them good," I said while trying to stifle my laugh. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Bethany shouted. "I-uh, I put smoke bombs 'n' shit in the girls' rooms," I said breaking out in laughter. "PIERCE!!!" Dinah growled at me from the door. "Oh, piss, shit, run!" I said and ran.

(Your P.O.V)

Dinah came storming after me as I let go of Mila's hand and started running while laughing. "PIERCE GET THE HELL OVER HERE!" Dinah shouted. "No, because if I do I'm dead!" I shouted at her. She growled at me. "Uh oh, an angry Dinah isn't a good Dinah," I said and Dinah turned into her Wolf Form. So that's how you wanna play? Alright then DJ let's do this. I turned into my Wolf form and ran straight at her and tackled her. She growled even louder. We were in the middle of growling, snarling, biting, and scratching each other when we a heard a familiar voice. "DINAH JANE AND Y/N Y/M/N," someone shouted I looked over and saw it was Ally. Shit, this is not going to end well; if she's angry then the whole world is in trouble. Note to self: NEVER get on Ally's bad side. Ally stormed over to Dinah and I and starting yelling at us. "Dinah, you didn't need to get so angry at her and attack her, and you, missy, shouldn't have put the smoke bombs in our rooms!" Ally finally finished her lecture/scolding. I sighed before I replied, "Sorry, Mom." "I really need to go so, see you soon!" I said as I ran off to catch up with the others who had started to walk ahead. "Wow, couldn't wait for me?" I asked Em and Bethany. "Nope, sorry!" Emily replied. I softly growled at her. "I just got back from a fight, be careful Emily," I said using her full name. "Okay, s-sorry," she said. I broke out laughing and in between laughs I said, "You should've seen your face!" After my little laughing fit I intertwined mine and Mila's hand.

*In the woods near the Old Gods' Temple (still Your P.O.V.)*

I yawned and cracked my neck as I saw Bethany have a look of disgust written on her face. "We should rest here," I said. "Good idea, sis," Bethany agreed. "I'll take the first the watch, who knows if Derek sent people after us," I said. Emily and Bethany immediately looked over at me with worried expressions. "No! Y/N are you serious?! He could hurt you, or worse he could kill you," Bethany protested. "I agree with Bethany, why would you suggest this?" Emily asked me. "I-I feel like I'm supposed to do it, after all, Bethany, we don't need a repeat of what happened, do we?" I replied. Bethany groaned and said, "Fine, but we need shifts then." So totally , NOT happening, Bethany sorry. "Okay," I lied, "now get some sleep both of you." Camila held out her arms and said, "Cuddle with me? Just until I fall asleep. Please babe?" I bit my lip and laid down next to her. "Yay," She said happily. I chuckled and said, "Go to sleep, baby girl." Mila nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck. "Y/S/N," I heard Emily whisper and Bethany started giggling. I found a stick next to me and threw it at them and whispered, "Shhh, she's sleeping, which, in fact, both of you need to be sleeping." They both laid down and fell asleep after a few minutes. I swiftly untangled myself from Mila and started walking around the perimeter of our little "camp." I heard the leaves rustling in a nearby tree and I snapped my head in the direction of the noise. I saw a bird fly out of the tree. Sigh, I need to not worry so much. But you have your mate and pack mates with you. Really, Jess, really? Thanks for the comforting words. Sorry, but hey, your strong and I think you are perfectly capable of protecting them. You're right, thanks Jess. No problem, besides, I am always here, in your mind and body, if you need my assistance. Now you just made it awkward. I heard a twig snap nearby and I looked instantly and saw a Rogue Vampire. Great it's a Rogue Vamp, why can't they accept the fact that Dad is the King? "Hello, lovely, might I ask what you're doing here in the middle of the night, in such a *sigh* dangerous forest?" He asked. "Who are you, and how is this forest 'dangerous'?" I asked him curiously. "Forgive me, where are my manners, I am Thanatos Parris Braeden Federeonti. And this forest is dangerous because of Rogue Werewolves and other creatures, but, sweetie, have to beware of the Rogue Werewolves they are not merciful." Thanatos said. I growled at him, "Don't call me sweetie, Thanatos" He had a confused look on his face. "Why can't I call you 'sweetie'?" Thanatos asked. "Because, I have found my mate," I said annoyed. He chuckled, "You don't seem happy about your mate, why are you annoyed?" He asked. I sensed Mila nearby, "I am happy with her, I am annoyed because-," I realized something was wrong about him. Thanatos Parris Braeden Federeonti, where have I heard that name? He's a Rogue Vampire, he is here to kill Camila, Y/N be careful. Why, do I need to be careful, Jess? Because Mila is awake and nearby us. I thought I smelled her scent. Thanks Jessica. I growled and walked over, more liked stormed over, to Thanatos, grabbing the collar of his shirt. "YOU'RE A ROGUE!! YOU DESERVE TO DIE FOR TRYING TO HURT HER!!" I yelled at him. He chuckled, then started laughing. "Quit it," I demanded and slammed his body into the tree. He whistled and I saw Rogue Werewolves, Banshees, and a Rogue Vampire. I growled even louder. "MILA GET BACK TO THE OTHER TWO, NOW!" I ordered to Mila. "O-okay," She said and tried to run to Emily and Bethany but was stopped. "Y/N!" She screamed. I turned my head to see the other Vampire holding her. "LET GO OF HER!" I yelled. "How about no, she would make an excellent Hybrid, don't ya think, Thanatos?" He said, in a deep voice. "Agreed," Thanatos replied. My eyes turned purple and I let my rage take over. "Uh-uh she's turning, Thanatos, what'd we do?" The Vampire said. "Who cares, we've got the girl let's go," Thanatos replied. I turned into my Hybrid Form and quickly ran over to Camila and grabbed the Vampire's head and ripped it off, and then I went to attack the three Werewolves. I had already killed two of the Wolves when I was being pinned down by the third one, it opened its mouth to bite me but I took my hands on the top and bottom of its jaws and ripped its head in half. I quickly got up to attack Thanatos, but was brought to my knees and trying to block out the Banshee's scream. I was screaming in agonizing pain, when Emily threw a stick at her, which made her distracted. Wait a minute...Emily? I stood up and grabbed Thanatos by the neck and started to choke him. I watched the life disappear from his eyes and after he collapsed, dead, I fell to my knees after I transformed back to normal. "Y/N!" Mila ran up to me and hugged me while crying. 'Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Mila asked. "Babe, I'm fine, besides if you're unharmed then I am perfectly fine," I said. "Y/N, I love you, but please don't scare me like that again," Camila said. "I love you too, Camila," I said and leaned in to kiss her. After breaking away I said, "We are leaving, tomorrow at daybreak, so get some sleep, baby girl."

A/N:

Sorry this chapter took so long!