12. Finding Him

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Your P.O.V.)

The room was filled with talking, laughter and people cutting up the steaks. I stood up and excused myself from the table. I walked up the stairs to my balcony. As I opened the door to go out on the balcony I felt a cool breeze hit me making me relax a little bit. "Wynter...where are you?" I whispered. Just then my ring started glowing Wynter's favorite color: red. My eyes widen and I run out and down the stairs to my tech room to track down the signal. Once I found his location I ran out of the tech room and into the garage and I found my keys for my blue Lamborghini Aventador. I got in and turned the car on and revved the engine. I opened up the garage and sped off as I heard the others yelling at me to stop. "Wynter, I'm coming for you, that bastard will be sorry he took you away from me," I said. My phone started ringing with calls from Chris, Camila, Deja, Eliza and the other girls.

(Your P.O.V.)

I started to drive, more like speed to where Wynter was. I got to the abandoned house he was at and I parked the car and turned off my phone. My eyes changed color to Hybrid Blue when Wynter and I had synced our brain waves, which means I could see what he could see. *growls* Its him, that traitorous son of a bitch! I swear I will rip him limb from fucking limb!!! Aye, Y/N calm down, do you really want to scare Wynter? He took Jade from me and then HE took Wynter from me! I walked up to the door and picked it using my skills from when I used to go on 'missions' with my friends about 8 months ago. The door unlocked and I fist bumped the air above me. I opened the door silently while using my powers to suppress my Hybrid Aura and Scent. I closed my eyes then opened them to turn them Amethyst Purple so I could see anybody in the house. I noticed that the bastard wasn't here, just one guard. Seriously one fucking guard? Come on Joshua Razor really? I walk over to the wall and hide behind it and look to see who is guarding my son. I look and see it's the one and only Nayte Crowe. I walk into the room where Nayte and Wynter are silently without letting Nayte know I'm here. I walk up behind him and pull out my gun and hit him over the head with the stock of my .50 Cal Desert Eagle. "Wynter!" I said happily and I hugged him. "Mama!" Wynter said. I untied him from the chair and held him as I ran to the car. "Did they hurt you?" I ask. "No, but, Mommy, s-s-she's dead!" Wynter started crying nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. "Shhhh, it's ok, it's ok, and I know she died because I felt my heart shatter." I said reassuring him. I opened my passenger door to my Lambo and put him inside seat belting him in. "Well, well, well, who do we have here?" A familiar voice asked. Joshua Razor. "Joshua," I said, "Wynter, stay here and lock the doors, and here," I gave him my extra Desert Eagle. "Hello Joshua Razor," I said. "Ah, Y/N, how are you?" Joshua Razor asked. "I'd be more at peace once I know you're dead," I growled out. He chuckles just standing there. I go to my trunk to grab my DSR-50, the number 1 deadliest sniper rifle. I grab it and turn around and shoot him in the area where his second heart is. "All werewolves have a second heart, so they keep it protected with something, but you're just another dumbass mofo in my way," I said as he crouched down groaning and somewhat screaming in pain. "Wynter, my phone is in there can you turn it on for me please?" I ask. "Sure!" Wynter replied. "I turned it on now what ma?" He asked. He is so freaking adorable! I missed him so much, I swear Wynter, on my life, that I will protect you better. "Go to my contacts and call Ca-Chris," I said. Shit, I forgot to mention Mila is my mate. I grabbed Razor, and then took out my Desert Eagle, "Wynter cover your ears!" I said and shot Razor in the head. "What the hell was that? Was that a gunshot? Y/N is she ok? Y/N!!" I could hear Chris shout worriedly on the phone. I put my DSR-50 back in the trunk and closed it, and then I cocked my Desert Eagle. I got in the driver's seat, turned on the car, and drove home.