14. (Part Two) Finding the Murderer

Previously on The She-Wolf:

(Your P.O.V.)

"I want you four to know that if I die, I will have people protect you. I rather die than be rejected by my mate, but having a mate murdered in front of you is beyond heartbreaking, I wouldn't wish it on anybody but my enemies," I said. The four girls pulled me into a bone crushing group hug. "Y/N, please be careful," Normani said. I nodded and looked at Ally, "Pope Ally do you have anything to say?" She glared at me then spoke up, "Y/N Y/M/N Pierce you better stay safe, understood?" I nodded and then walked to Camila's door leaving a small box with a rose attached to it on the floor. "I love you Mila, more than you'll ever know, I just hope you find it in you to accept me. But I guess it's too much to hope for, I am leaving for three to six months," I said at the door, then I turned and walked away smiling at the four girls' who looked at me, pleading me not to go. I opened the door and left, closing it behind me as I put my duffel bag in the back of the Humvee. I climbed in the Humvee and drove to the airport.

*At the airport*

I walked to the helicopter that picked me up and I saluted to the soldier who briefed me on where we're going. "Where's my team?" I asked. "Sir, your team is in the front of the helicopter," Sgt. Baker said. I nodded and said, "Thank you, Sergeant." He nodded and I got up to go surprise my team. "What in the Hell do you think you Jarheads are doing?" I said using my stern, scary voice. They froze and stood up, turned around and saluted. "Sorry , sir, we were only playing cards," Major Burns said. "Major Elliot Burns," I said. She tensed up a little bit. "Y'all are dumbasses for not recognizing me," I said. "LtCol. Pierce?" Elliot said doubtfully. I nodded and stuck out my arms as the eight of them hugged me. I wonder how Camila feels. I hope she's ok, and I hope that she will accept me. I hope, but I wonder if I do that too much. Will she leave me? Or will she accept me and we can be together and start a family?

(Camila's P.O.V)

What have I done? Why did I say that I needed time to process this when I could've stayed with her? I am so stupid! I want Y/N in my life, I want to marry her, and start a family with her, but I ruined it! My chance at getting the girl I love so much! Camila, you just need to call her and tell her how much you love her and tell her to come home! Alex, thank you! I picked up my phone and dialed Y/N's number.

(C: Camila/ Y:you)

Y:Hello?

C: Y-Y/N?

Y: Camila?

C: Please come home! I miss you! I'm sorry if I said something wrong, I just need you here, I-I don't know what to do without Y/N! I just need you here, back in my arms! I started sobbing.

Y: Camila, baby, don't cry, please. I-I forgive you, but I am finding the bastard who killed Jade, and he might kill you....

*Phone call ended*

"Y/N?" I said into the phone. I looked at it and saw she hung up. I threw my phone across the floor and I hugged my knees and cried.

(Your P.O.V.)

Shit, he's gonna go after Camila! I am hearing his thoughts, Y/N, listen closely. Okay. Y/N's got a new mate and werewolves are only allowed two mates, so if I kill her new mate, then she won't have any happiness anymore. I growled and said to my crew. "Guys, I am leaving, he's going after my mate! I need you to turn this thing around and head for my house, Elliot I need you to scout the forest with the team," I said. "Sir, yes, sir," They said. The pilot turned the helicopter around and flew to my house. "Alright, Y/N, you're clear to jump!" A crewmember said. I nodded and jumped off the helicopter. I turned into my Hybrid Form and flew down to my house. I got near my house and shifted back to my Human Form and I started sprinting. I burst through the door and the girls looked up at me. "Camila! Camila where are you?!" I said running to her room. I knocked on the door, "Mila, baby, open up, I need to see you, I-I-I need to be with you!" I heard sniffling and Camila opened the door. I hugged her and picked her up so her legs were around my waist. "I love you, and I swear I am not leaving again," I said. "I love you too! Please don't leave me like that again!" Camila said crying into my shoulder while hugging me tightly. "Camila, there's a murderer after you, he's trying to destroy my life because I imprinted on Jade and he loved her but she never loved him," I said putting Camila down, but still hugging her. "I will die trying to protect you I love you too much to see you taken from me. I'm your warrior now, Camila," I said staring at the eyes I've come to love so much. "Kiss me," Camila said. I connected our lips and Camila pulled me closer to her, deepening the kiss. After we pulled away when air became a problem, I smelled the very scent I would never forget. "He's here," I said in a low voice. My eyes changed to Hybrid Blue. I went out of Camila's room to find Ally. "Ally, I need you to use your magical powers to put a barrier in Camila's room," I said. She nodded and went to Camila's room. "Y/N Pierce! I have someone whom you love dearly! It's your brother!" Dunkan said. My eyes widen and I ran out the backdoor to see Taylor tied up and a gun at point blank. "NO! Please, Dunkan! Dunkan, don't, please I am sorry I took Jade from you," I said. "Sorry won't bring her back!" He said. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT KILLED HER!" I yelled. He cocked the gun and said, "Y/N, you made a mistake saying that." Taylor looked at me and mouthed, 'I love you, sis.' "I love you, Taylor, but you're my brother you can't leave me," I said. Dunkan pulled the trigger and shot Taylor in the side of the head. My eyes widen, "T-Taylor? No!!! Taylor!!" I ran to him and held his limp body in my hands, "Taylor, please come back to me! Taylor, please, I need you, you're my brother! Please!" I looked up at Dunkan who had a smirk on his face. I turned into my Hybrid Queen Form and stabbed him. He looked at me with wide eyes and I slit his throat with my claws. I shifted back, and ran to Taylor. "You're really gone, aren't you?" I asked, holding him. "Taylor, I will tell Joey and Dad. It should've been me, who died not you, I am sorry Taylor, I love you big brother, so much I hope you are with Jade in heaven," I said and picked up his body and walked into the house, tears streaming down my face. I howled and the rest of my pack showed up. "Taylor...he's gone, I should've killed Dunkan when I had the chance!" I said crying. "My first mate is dead and now Taylor is dead, my own brother!" I sobbed out hugging Taylor's lifeless body. "Y/N, I felt something being severed in our family, what was it?" Dad said coming in from the portal. "Dad....it-it's T-T-Taylor, he's...he's dead! Dunkan killed him!" I choked out. "What? No, not my baby boy!" Dad said running to me and hugging me, crying. "I will have a ceremony for him prepared," Dad said tears falling down. "Dad, he-he was going to be my...my b-best m-man, at my wedding, I promised him!" I sobbed out. "We were gonna be each other's' best man at each other's' wedding!" I said and started crying more if that was possible. Ally let down the barrier and came back with Camila. Camila saw me and Dad with Taylor's lifeless body and she ran to me and hugged me. "Y/N, I am so so sorry about Taylor, he was a very nice and gentle person who deserves to be remembered," Camila said letting a few tears escape. "Dad, I am so very sorry, I didn't protect him, and if I did he'd still be alive," I said looking at my Dad. "Come on, Y/N, let's go to the ceremony," Joshua said.