The Beach Chapter 2

We got to the beach house and there weren't enough rooms for all of us so we're had to share.

"Ok (Y/n) and I will share a room Natsu and Gray, Lucy and levy, Jet and Droy, Juvia and Wendy." Erza said to everyone. 'I'm glad I am sharing a room with Erza.' Erza and I go to our room and put our bathing suits on. I was wearing a (F/c) bathing suit that had a small (F/c) FairyTail insignia on the top.

"Ready (Y/n)" Erza walked into the room wearing a black bikini.

"Yep!" We walk out to the beach and find Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Levy, Jet, Droy, Juvia, and Sky outside on the beach. I walk over to were the water meets the sand and admire the beautiful view. I start walking in to the water and feel the sand and shells scrap against the bottom of my feet.

"Wow this view is amazing, don't you think so (Y/n)?" Levy asked me while sitting on the sand.

"Yes but the water is nice too." I dive under the water and came back up shortly after.

"Oi (Y/n) let have a rematch!" Natsu says igniting his fists.

"No." I say bluntly.

"Why!?!" Natsu whinnied (is this a surprise to anyone?).

"Because if I fight you again you won't be able move for a week." I threaten him.

"Oh really!... Well can you take on me and gray at the same time?!"

"Sure."

"YES! GRAY COME HELP ME FIGHT (Y/N)!" He yelled in excitement. Gray come over and him and Natsu get in fighting positions.

"You ready?" I ask them.

"Yeah!" Natsu and Gray say in unison.

"Go!" I yell as Natsu and Gray came running at me.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" Natsu yells as he jumps in the air I dodge his attack and when he lands I run behind him and kick him making him fall.

"ICE-MAKE LANCE!" Gray yells from behind me I just barely dodge his attack. It hits Natsu. I punch Gray in the gut and knee him.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu attacks me while I am distracted.

"Fire Dragon Armor!" I yell by accident and when Natsu's attack hits me it does no damage. Everyone looks a me in shock I change back.

"Y-Your a dra-" Before he could finish I ran off into the forest nearby.

"(Y/N)" I hear Natsu call for me but I ignore and keep running. I climb up a tree and stay there for a while.

Natsu POV

"Y-Your a dra-" Before I could finish (Y/n) ran towards the forest.

"(Y/N)!" Called her but she just kept running.

"What just happened?" Lucy asked.

"She hates using her magic..." Erza said.

"What? Why?" Gray questioned.

"She should tell you that not me." Erza explained.

"What type of dragon slayer is she?" I asked still somewhat confused.

"She can tell you that to truly I don't know." She said.

"I'll be back." I said walking into the forest.

"We're are you going?" Lucy asked.

"No were." I said walking in between the thick trees.

(Y/n) POV