Not so (Y/n): Chapter 33

"Maybe we could kill that 'Demon girl' and see if the black wizard will just show up." A male voice questioned to another unseen person.

"Or we could sell her." A rough voice suggested. "At least that way we know we'll get some use out of her." He finished slyly as (Y/n) heard something fall onto what she guessed was a wooden table.

'What have I gotten myself into this time..'
(Y/n) wondered shaking her head. 'You know what they're taking about, don't act like you don't.' A voice that was warped rang through (Y/n)'s head. She hadn't heard this voice for a long time and had hoped she would never hear it again. But of course she knew it was inevitable, the voice was apart of her.

For now and forever.

"Maybe we'll make more money from that than just-" Before the man could finish a loud tug of chains and a yelp of someone came from another cell. "Ah look are little money maker is awake." The man's tone of voice had shifted to a more sinister one.

'Now we know we're not the only ones here.' The twisted voice observed. Damn. I need to get out of here. Now.

Before (Y/n) got the chance to even start thinking of a plan there was a loud bang of metal hitting metal. "No! No! Please!!" The cry of a girl was heard complete terror filling her voice.

That was it. I ignored whatever stiffness I was previously feeling and stood up throwing myself at the bars of the cell I was currently in.

"Hey!" I yelled in a demanding tone. I must have startled them because everything went quiet. The next thing heard was foot steps... coming my way... shit. I almost immediately regretted my decision but fuck it! I wasn't gonna let these pieces of human garbage get away with there crap. Kidnap me, okay whatever have fun dealing with my mouth. But. Mess with other people, especially near me... have fun in hell.

"Looks like the new one finally woke up." One of the men said to the other as he chuckled. "How's your room sleeping beauty, hope its to your liking." As he walked into view I saw that he looked maybe mid 30's with shaggy brown hair, he wore a light navy green shirt with a brown hunting jacket, blue jeans, and brown boots. His eyes were dark blue. Before I could fully take in everything his face was practically right in front of mine. He smelled musky and like he hadn't showered in who knows how long.

I back my face away quickly from the smell that alone almost made me sick enough to throw up. "Where the hell am I?" I said calmly trying to seem unfazed by my situation.

The man just smirked at me and looked me up and down. "Hey Zach, she's quite the looker ain't she." He turned his head back to where I could see the silhouette of the other man. As they grew closer I was slightly... amused. This guy looked young, like my age young. Black messy hair, gorgeous tan skin, wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a black sleeveless jacket, dark blue pants, and stomp boots.

I must admit he looked pretty good looking, BUT that's besides the point! I'm already dealing with one love triangle, I don't need a love square! "Don't get any nasty ideas you old pervert." Zach said as he sent a warning glare towards the older man.

I narrowed my eyes in a sharp glare towards the both of them. "I don't like repeating myself." I said in a more warming voice than before. I was starting to get annoyed by these two men.

The younger man turned his glare towards me as soon as he heard my voice. "Shut it would you." He said in a low tone. "You must not understand how hostage situations work, sweetheart." He continued as a small smirk came to his face keeping the sharp glare in his eyes.

"Who do you thinks gonna come save me?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "No one probably even knows I'm missing." I grinned confident in my words.

"Oh really," He mused. "Not your guild? Or anyone else?" He sarcastically asked as my eyes slowly widened. I had forgotten, I was back with Fairy Tail. I had people who knew I would be missing, hell even some of the other guilds would know I was missing. Laxus would definitely know I was missing. "Your guilds nothing but idiots who have nothing better to do than drink."

That's it. This fucker was pushing every button he could find. "They'd kick your ass." I said in a more threatening voice. "You have no right to talk about them!" I raised my voice to him as I wrapped my hands around the cell bars as tightly as I could.

"Ah, I found your weakness." Muse filled his voice as he watched me. He chuckled and turned on the ball of his foot as he began walking away from me.

'This.. this piece of shit! He was doing this on purpose to spite me!' I felt my energy amplify and I soon began to realize I was loosing control. "Show time~" A dark voice said innocently as everything went dark.

Third Person POV

(Y/n)'a body had fallen to the ground quickly after Zach had begun walking away. "I think you broke the girl Zach." The older man laughed as he looked at the girls fallen body.

"I guess she's weaker than we thought." Zach said glancing back at the girls body. But before he looked away he could have sworn that his heart stopped. (Y/n) skin had drained of is golden color and had darkened to a more tan color, her hair darkened to pitch black.

A loud laugh soon erupted out of her mouth as she lifted her head from the ground. "Hey cutie, wanna come here and see how weak I really am?" The girls voice had changed, just slightly but it was enough to notice. It was much more.. calm and had a bolder tone. It was almost enchanting. The girl had grabbed the top buckle of her top and had undone it, as she let go of it her shirt slid slightly open enough for some of her chest to be exposed. The two men were confused by this change of appearance and tone.

It more angered Zach more than anything though. He sent a dark laser like shot to the girl through the cell bars. As it hit her Zach smirked, but the girl didn't cry in pain like he expected her to, instead she giggled. "Ah, hit me like that some more and the real fun will being." (Y/n) mused as she grinned at the man with a calm look in her eyes, almost as if she was enjoying this.

"Your more messed up than I thought." Zach mumbled.

"I'd love to keep playing with you but I have places to be. People to see." (Y/n) not so much herself said with a small sigh. (Y/n) looked towards the old perverted man and smirk enough to show her sharp fangs. Send a small motion of a flick with her thumb and middle finger the man soon began to scream in agony seconds before he burst into nothing but a huge splatter of blood and flesh. (Y/n) licked her lips. As she felt the warm liquid land on her body. Zach'a eyes became as wide as craters from the shock of what he had just witnessed.

"Ahh~ I love this feeling.. this feeling of.." (Y/n) moaned as she talked. "Despair." She finished and swept her hand horizontally and cause within seconds for Zach's body to become filled with huge gashes and fall to the ground. "I miss doing this.. so.. much.." (Y/n) said as she soon fell to the ground herself as all her previous changes reverted.

~~~

I KNOW IM A BAD AUTHOR!!! 😭
I UPDATE LATE AND IM SORRY!!!