The Date Chapter 5

"I'm leaving come on Sting." I answered there question. Laxus grabbed my wrist.

"You can't just leave with him!" Laxus said with confusion and anger in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before midnight." I said giving him a reassuring smile. I got out of his grip and walked past Natsu. I stood next to Sting and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry fairy's I'll have her back unharmed." He said with a smirk.

Natsu's POV

He's taking my (Y/n)! Why do I feel like this? I just hope doesn't do anything to her because if he does I will kill him!

(Y/n)'s POV

Sting and I left and started walking around town.

"So we're are we going?" I asked with a smile stuck on my face. For some reason I'm happy to be with him right now.

"To eat!" He said happily. We walked into a restaurant and the waitress showed us to a table.

"Hello I will be your server today what can I get you to drink." She asked us I looked at the menu.

"I will have a water." Sting said.

"I'll have a (f/d) please." I said and she walked off to go get our drinks.

"So..."

"So...." I said trying to think of something to talk about.

"What's with you and Natsu?" He asked I froze.

"What do you mean? We're just friends." I said blushing a bit.

"Oh that good to hear." He said looking at the menu. The waitress brought use are drinks.

"What would you like to eat?"

"I'll have the steak," Sting answered.

"I'll have the (f/f) please," she writes down our orders and leave to get our food.

~~time skip after they eat~~~~~
Sting's POV

(Y/n) and I leave after I pay the bill she tried to pay me back but I wouldn't let her.

"So what now?" She asked me walking next to me. 'She is so cute I just want to kiss her.'

"It's a surprise!" I say happily and grab her hand and start running.

(Y/n)'s POV

"It's a surprise!" He says with a big smile and grabs my hand and starts running. 'He's so cute and sweet Nastu says he's bad news but I don't think he is!' After a few minutes of running we stop at a cliff outside of Crocus.

"We're here!" He says showing me the amazing view.

"Wow it's beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you (Y/n)." He hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear and makes me blush like crazy. I turn around and look at his brilliant blue eyes and I blush even more. I look away but he turns my head towards his, then I feel something soft and warm on my lips and see that me and Sting are kissing and I sink into the kiss. We break the Kiss and he hugs me and kisses my forehead and I feel so comfortable in his arms.

"(Y/n) I like you," He says softly.

"I like you too Sting," and our lips connect again. Then I hear an almost inaudible squeal. I think Sting heard it to because he broke the kiss and looked over to were it came from. I sniffed the air and picked up the sent and remembered the person it belongs to.

"Yuki?" I said confused on why she was here.

"Wha- how did you know?" She said popping out of a bush.

"Yuki what are you doing here?" Sting asks surprised.

"The better question is how did she know I was here?" She says in wonder.

"Well for one I could hear you squeal and two I remembered your scent." When I said that Sting and Yuki looked at me shocked.

"Wait your a dragon slayer!" They both yelled in unison.

"Yep," I say with a smile.

"Omg must update journal!" A small little black and white boy exceed came out from the bush said and picked Yuki up and started flying towards Crocus like her life depended on it.

"Who was the cat?" I ask Sting.

"Oh that was Jason Yuki's cat," He answers my question. I look at the time (on what I have no idea) and realize it's almost midnight.

"Hey Sting I think we should get going it's almost midnight," I say getting his attention.

"Ok if you want to," he says looking a little sad.

"Well I don't want to bu-"

"Then stay a little longer!" He says practically asking me to stay.

"But Laxus will-"

"What is he your mother he can't control your life!" Sting said hugging me not wanting to let go.

"Sting... he's my brother," Sting looked at me and kissed my forehead."I wouldn't care if he was you father, (Y/n) I love you," He said hugging me more.

"I love you too Sting but Won't you get in trouble if your guild finds out?"

"Yeah but I don't care let them find out,"

"It's past midnight I better get going or I'm gonna be in trouble," I say and start walking away.

"At least let me take you back to thFairyTail's inn," He says not wanting to me to leave.

"Ok!" I say happily we start walking back to the inn him holding me by my waist. were walking down the street when I spotted Rouge from Sting's guild and realized Sting still had his arm around my waist. I tried to get Sting to let go of me before Rouge saw us but Sting saw Rouge right as Rouge saw us.

"(Y/n) play along," He whispers to me and takes one of his sharp claws and scratches my cheek, but he scratched a little to hard so it started bleeding.

"Sting what are you doing and with her." Rouge asked Sting.

"I'm... I'm helping her get back to the FairyTail inn some drunk asshole attacked her but I saw it and kicked his ass but she is hurt pretty bad," He made up that excuse and explained it to Rouge. 'Sting you genius!'

"Really Sting-kun your awesome!" A small exceed said. I remember him from when I first met Sting.

"Oh well you better get her back to her inn before anyone else sees you I almost thought you were on a date with a fairy," He said bluntly.

"What me with a fairy ugh!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Right back at you." I said acting like I hate him.