The Past Never Changes (Pt.3)

3rd Person POV

"F... Fary?" A small exceed said sitting on a rock looking up at her partner.

"Close! Fairy." The girl said happily to her exceed friend repeating the word fairy slowly.

"Fairy." The exceed replied slowly nodding her head with the syllabus.

"Yes! Good job Sky!" (Y/n) yelled happily hugging the small exceed. "Now can you say Tail?" (Y/n) asked.

"T-Tail." Sky stuttered.

"You did it! Now put those two words together!" (Y/n) said waiting anxiously.

"Fairy Tail." Sky said and (Y/n) hugged her tightly smiling.

"Your so smart!" She squealed and started walking, holding Sky as the small exceed got comfortable in (Y/n)'s arms. "That's where we're heading. It's been a while since I was last there but I have a few friends there and Gramps, dad and Laxus are there!" (Y/n) said happily while Sky listened closely.

-~-

Rain fell on (Y/n) lightly as she walked threw the city of Magnolia towards Fairy Tail, her bag swaying on her hip and she moved and her small exceed peeking out of it looking at the area while also trying not to get wet. (Y/n) carried a sad expression on her face, after entering Magnolia they soon heard that most of the Fairy Tail's members had died or were missing.

"I heard that even the master is gone and all of the S class wizards plus some." Someone said as (Y/n) pasted by them.

"They aren't gone..." (Y/n) said quietly as tears pricked her eyes.

"The guild has apparently lost almost all there members, I feel sorry for all of them, especially the ones that are sticking around." Another person said.

"I can still feel them..." (Y/n) said as a few tears fell from her eyes as she started thinking about what Laxus and Gramps told her before she left. '(Y/n) are you sure you want to go on a quest like this? It seems a little tough.' Laxus' voice said echoing in her head. 'Don't take forever on this quest brat!' Gramps' voice echoed happily with a bit of worry.

"(Y/n) don't worry, maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Or maybe they just haven't been found yet. They'll turn up eventually... right?" Sky asked trying to cheer (Y/n) up but failing miserably at it.

"...I should've never left..." (Y/n) mumbled as they soon stood in front of an old run down guild that was now owned by Fairy Tail. She looked at the guild as more tears ran down her face. "I'm sorry Gramps... I should have stayed.." She sobbed thinking about all the horrible things that she could have avoided from happening had she just stayed and listened to her family.

As she sobbed while standing in front of the rickety building she failed to realize that she had drawn he attention of young man who was desperately trying to avoid getting himself wet.

'Aw you poor thing. You lost your family, boo hoo.' A tainted voice taunted in (Y/n)'s head. She had been hearing this voice since she met that boy that saved her.

"Maybe I should have never joined Fairy Tail in the first place." She sobbed just wishing she could see her family one last time or save them, or something, ANYTHING!

T~T

"What are you doing to me?!" (Y/n) yelled holding her head while hunched over in pain.

'I'm not doing anything. Your body is changing itself. It's finally ready to show me off.' The twisted female voice from earlier rang out, the tone of the voice constantly changing.

"(Y/n)?!" A voice yelled directly (Y/n)'s ear.

"What?!" She yelled back franticly looking around while blinking quickly.

"You zoned out or something, oh and we made it to Sabertooth." Sky said motioning towards the large building. It looked almost like a small castle, it had decorated windows and was made of what looked like white marble.

"They must have redecorated or something." (Y/n) mumbled looking at the guild in awe.

A/N

DANG IT! I was hoping to get this chapter out earlier than this! Well I hope at least it was good! I really work on this one! Even though I feel I could have done better!

Q: Any future predictions? I would love to hear them!

See ya next chapter!