The 3rd day Chapter 8

After Laxus lectured me I talked with Mira and Lissanna.

"Did Laxus lecture you?" Mira asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Well you did great today (Y/n)!" Lissanna said giving me a big smile.

"Thanks!" I said looking around for Erza. "Well see you guys tomorrow,"

"Your leaving already," Mira asked.

"Yeah I'm tired from all the craziness from today," I say waving bye to Mira and Lissanna.

"Ok bye!" Mira and Lissanna said in unison. I walked out of the guild a started heading towards the inn when I felt a familiar presence but it wasn't Zeref's. I looked around but didn't see anyone so I keep walking. I finally got to the inn and put on a (f/c) shirt and some (f/c) pj bottoms laid in bed a shortly after feel asleep. I woke up shortly after because I heard someone outside I looked out the window to see Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, and Happy and the celestial wizard from sabertooth they came inside and sat down apparently she wanted to give Lucy her celestial keys. Then she left after Lucy said she wouldn't take the keys I felt bad for her. Lucy, Wendy, and Carla were getting changed when Natsu and Happy went after Yukino and I followed them just to make sure nothing bad happens who knows who you might run into at night. They finally caught up to her and started taking to her I was not really paying attention to what they were saying but then I saw here fall to her knees and start crying and I heard her say she got kicked out of Sabertooth. My blood was boiling after she told Natsu and Happy what happened. Natsu looked like he was about to murder someone then he darted heading to Sabertooth and I followed him trying to make sure he didn't start anything. Then when they got to sabertooth Natsu started blowing the inn up, he was charging through there like it was nothing I ran after him trying to catch up to him he was furious. He finally stopped running when he got to the to the lobby. I ran in after him but stopped when I saw Sting and Rouge I back up so no one can see me I watched as Natsu started fighting some ninja looking guy Natsu finished him with one hit. Then Natsu started to fight the guild master. The guild master is strong but Natsu still gets a few good hits then he uses one of his lightning fire dragon attacks and instead of it hitting the guild master a girl blocked it. She said that the guild master was her father and then she said that Natsu should stop before someone gets hurt. Then a tied up crying happy appeared in her arms Natsu stopped and she let Happy go Natsu then left and was surprised to see me outside.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here!" Natsu asked.

"I followed you and heard what happened to Yukino," I said walking next to him.

"We should get back to the inn Sky is probably worried sick about you," he said as we walked back to the inn.

~~were back at the inn~~~~~~~~

"You fought Sabertooth!" Lucy asked shocked.

"He fought Sabertooth I just watched," I explained.

"You could have stopped him," Erza said.

"If I had gone in there I would have started fighting too and my magic isn't fully restored so I probably would have got my ass handed to me," I say.

"Well at least none of there members got hurt," Carla pointed out, "or we could be disqualified,"

"Oh that Minerva chick said something like that," Natsu said.

"You Baka! Use that small brain of yours!" Gray said pointing at Natsu. Then I stopped listening I started thinking about if Sting even tried to help Yukino and I started to get angry again but I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when a pillow hit my face. I looked up to see that Natsu threw the pillow at me then we had a small pillow fight with Lucy and Wendy on my side and we were throwing pillows at Natsu and Gray but the Lucy hit Erza in the face with a pillow she got angry and then we all went to bed.