The Ball Chapter 17

"So (Y/n) you don't remember anything that happened with the dragons?" Lucy asked.

"No not a thing," I said.

"Well don't worry about it (Y/n) just focus on getting ready for the ball!" Evergreen said with excitement.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I whined.

"Yes you do!" Levy said fixing my hair. I was wearing a black and blue dress( picture above) with black heels and my hair was in a bun.

"Fine," I said pouting, the rest of the girls were already finished getting ready they were all fixing me up.

"So (Y/n) what's the status?" Mira asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean who are you with first your with Sting now Natsu who next Rogue?" She asked jokingly.

"I-I don't know... I mean I just have a lot on my mind at the time and boys is the last thing on my mind," I as answered with a little pink on my cheeks.

"Ooh~ a love triangle~" All the girls said at once.

"Quite it!" I said as my face turned redder then Erza's hair.

"Come on girls were going to be late!" Sky said she was wearing a cute little blue dress.

"Ok ok sky calm down," I said as we start heading out the door. We arrive at the ball it the decorations were beautiful and everyone was having a good time.

"Wow, Sky isn't it beautiful?" I asked the mesmerized exceed sitting on my shoulder.

"It's amazing!" She answered jumping up and down on my shoulder. (By the way guy Sky is the youngest out of all the exceeds and she is the smallest)

"Hey Laxus," I said walking over to my building of a brother.

"You feeling better 'little' sis," She said emphasizing the word little.

"I'm not that short!" Said getting aggravated and walking away as my brother got bombarded with women.

"Hey (Y/n), I have a question," Yuki said walking over to me.

"Um you mean we," Jason said tapping his foot on Yuki's shoulder.

"Whatever," She said glaring at Jason,"oh (Y/n) I don't I've met your exceed before,"

"Oh yeah this is Sky, Sky this Jason, why don't you two go do something while Yuki and I talk," I said Sky and Jason look at each other and nod the fly off somewhere."so what did you want to ask me about?"

"Oh yeah, well it's not really a question, I just wanted you too know that I know your secret," She said, I was surprised but also suspicious.

"What secret?" I asked making sure I knew what she was talking about.

"The one about you being half dragon, duh," She said I quickly covered her mouth and made sure no one heard, luckily I don't think anyone did.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well during our fight you smelled like one and your eyes turned dragon like, and when we where fighting the dragons I heard you tell the dragon you aren't fully human, so I put two and two together... And boom dragon," She said the smiled.

"Promise you won't tell anyone,"

"Cross my heart," I she said walking away.

"Great..." Is said to myself.

"What did Yuki want?" Sky asked flying over to me.

"She found out about me,"

"Wait the thing when Zer-"

"No! The other thing," I said cutting her off.

"Oh, so when are you gonna tell gramps?" She asked.

"I don't know... maybe I shouldn't," I said.

"Shouldn't what?" Cana asked from behind me and made me jump.

"What? N-nothing!" I said trying to play it off. She stared at me suspiciously.

"Whatever, (Y/n) come have a drink with me!" She cheered.

"No thanks," I said politely, Yukino soon walked in with Mirajane and Lucy she looked beautiful, she soon noticed Sting and Rogue and a few other Sabertooth members.

"Look who's here!" Frosch said happily. (FROSCH IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!)

~~~~~~

Everyone had started fighting to see which guild Yukino would join.

"Everyone stop fighting!" Arcadios said as everyone started calming down,"Now introducing the King," He said then the King walked out... except it wasn't the king it was Natsu.

"Haha! I'm the king so all of you have to listen to me!" He said as Mato tried to get the crown off Natsu's head. He was so cute I couldn't help but giggle. Erza finally got Natsu to stop and the rest of the night was pretty normal or at least what's normal for me.

A/N

Hey guy I am still a little sick so sorry if this sucked but I have a question. Do any of you like RWBY? And if you do I have a new story for it its about a girl named Silver. LucyMaka I know you know what RWBY is. So...

see you next chapter BYE!!!