Some Drinks Chapter 27

Everyone was in the middle of partying about me not being dead. Natsu, Happy and Sky had all told me what happened.

'I died... then how am I alive?' I wondered.

"Yo, (Y/n) you okay?" Cana asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Come tell me what's going on!" She insisted.

"I just can't get over the fact that I died and don't remember a thing about it." I answered.

"You know what you need?" Cana asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"Some drinks!" She said then handed me a bottle of wine.

"Cana, I don't drink anymore." I said setting the bottle down.

"Oh come on your old enough, plus I think you deserve it! You've been through more shit than anyone here!" She said, I picked up the glass and pulled the cork out of the top and gave it a small sniff.

"Eh, it smells weird." I said and Cana laughed.

"Just drink it!" She encouraged me.

"Ok." I said then took a small drink from the glass. I didn't really care for the taste but I didn't really care I kept drinking and drinking until the bottle was empty. "It's empty!" I said. Then Mira handed me another one.

"Go (Y/n)!" Cana yelled!

Yuki's POV

We had finally gotten back to Sabertooth after a lot of walking, and I mean a lot! We walked in to the guild, it was pretty normal.

"Hey guys did you just get back from Fairy Tail?" Rogue asked walking over to us.

"Yep, and we solved Yukino's spirit problem." Ruby answered.

"Yeah and we have good news!" Yukino added.

"Yeah, but first where's Sting?" I said.

"Still locked up in his office." Rogue said looking towards Sting's office.

"I'll get him." I said the made my way towards the door."Yo Sting!" I yelled knocking loudly on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say. I opened the door to see him writing on a few pieces of paper. "What's up Yuki?" He said turning his attention towards me.

"Well we solved Yukino's magic problem." I said.

"Oh well that's good." He said turning his attention back to the papers.

"Oh and we have a special guest coming probably tomorrow."

"Well who is it?" Sting questioned

"That's why it's special!" I said then walked out the room.

"Ok Yuki what's going on? Yukino and Ruby have been talk about who knows what ever since you guess got back." Rogue said.

"Oh yeah." I got close to Rogues ear. "(Y/n)'s alive." I whispered quietly. He froze as I said that, his eyes widened. I have to say it was pretty cute.

"Your joking," He said not believing what he was hearing.

"Nope!" I said popping the P.

"How? What happened?!" He asked.

"Just wait till tomorrow, oh and don't tell Sting." I said walking over to Ruby.

Third person POV Fairy Tail

"Woohoo! I win again!" (Y/n) said loudly while holding a bottle of sake in her hand as a drunk and defeated Cana lays on the floor.

"How did she beat Cana!?" Gray exclaimed.

"Erza how did I do?" (Y/n) asked her red haired friend that was keeping score and eating cake.

"Your doing amazing!" Erza exclaimed.

"Erza! Don't encourage her!" Carla and Sky yell in unison.

"What the hell is with all the noise!" Yelled a loud voice as they walked through the guild doors.

Cliffhanger!!!

Hey guys sorry this was so late!

I'm having a really bad day my cat had been missing for a while and I wasn't too worried because he's done this before multiple times but this morning my mom on her way to work found him and he had been run over 😭😭😭 R.I.P. Jasper.

I hope your having a better day than me! Bye!