Celestial What??? Chapter 21

Natsu's POV

The guild hasn't been the same with out (Y/n). Laxus keeps searching for her, he still doesn't believe that she's gone. Sky try's to cheer everyone up and it usually helps. I've been trying to not think about her but that's like telling Erza to stop eating cake. Today Lucy and I decided to go on a job.

This is during when the spirits are affected by the eclipse thing! Yeah!!!

~~~The part when the spirits showed them selfs~~~

"Loke! What are you doing you dumbass you and Lucy are friends!" I yelled at Loke.

"I am Leo the Lion! And the Leo that made a contract with you is dead!" He said.

"Leo it's not these humans fault that they don't understand," Someone said standing behind Loke.

"Oh our princess is finally awake," Loke said as he planted a kiss on... (Y/n)'s hand.

Third Person POV

Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Sky's eyes widened at the site of there thought to be dead friend.

"(Y/n)?" Natsu asked she was wearing (pic).

"Yes as you can see when you left the princess all alone in the darkness we found her and helped her after all she is our protector," Taurus explained.

"Protector?" Lucy questioned to her self.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" Sky yelled trying to figure out why her best friend was against them.

"I'm doing what I want, isn't that right kitty," She said rubbing Leo's arm with a... Um look.

"That's right princess," He answered with a smirk and holding her waist.

"Why are you doing this? I was never your master I was your friend I know you don't remember making those contracts with me but you did!" Lucy said her face showing confusion, disbelief, and sadness.

"Crying, my what a pitifully human side to behold," Leo said smirking.

"Aquarius, you and I have been together since I was just a little girl my whole life and now your saying that you don't remember anything about me?" Lucy asked.

"Honestly ya don't look to familiar, I've moved on lady you should probably try to do the same," Aquarius retorted.

"Anymore questions before we take are leave?" Taurus asked.

"Please at least try to remember you've been with me for so long good times and bad I was never alone because of you, I just... want my friends back," She said starting to cry.

"Do you think she means it?" Aquarius asked.

"That doesn't matter we've delivered are message," (Y/n) said.

"It's not are fault if she refuses to understand," Taurus said.

"Yeah, humans are dense like that," Aquarius said rudely.

"Well if the girl won't be convinced by are words then let's give her a demonstration, let's prove our bond is broken," Leo said then attacking Lucy but before it could hit her Natsu got her out of the way.

"The hell," Natsu said.

"Good thing you got her out of there that blast was huge," Happy said flying next to Natsu as they land on a giant rock.

"Aquarius," Leo commanded landing on a rock across from them.

"Ok, you three look awfully thirsty," Aquarius said attacking them.