The Mission Part 1 Chapter 18

"(Y/n)... (Y/N)! Get up!" Someone yelled, I lazily opened my eyes to see Sky standing on my stomach.

"What is it Sky?" I said rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Gramps needs us at the guild! Remember?" She said, it had been a day or two sense we got back from the GMG's and gramps said he had something important for me today.

"Fine I'm up, I'm up!" I said standing up and changing into a (f/c) tank top and (f/c) shorts and my white converse, we went to the guild.

"Hello Fairy Tail your live just got 90% better!" I yelled entering the guild, no one pays attention to me, I walk over to gramps.

"Hey gramps why did you need me?" I asked.

"I need you and Natsu to go on a mission with three other mages from another guild," He explained.

"Great, which guild?"

"Sabertooth and you and Natsu will go with Sting, Yuki, and Rogue," He said,"And don't tell your brother I sent you on a mission with the three of them,"

"Ok gramps," I said, running out of the guild to go pack.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Natsu and I had already met up with Sting, Yuki, and Rogue and are on our way to the location of the mission (I have no clue what the name should be) and right now because we all have motion sickness no one wants to ride a damn train. The exceeds were all talking amongst them selves.

"What's the mission?" I asked realizing I had no clue what the mission was.

"We have to capture a few bandits that keep breaking into shops around the town," Yuki answered.

"Oh, who do we need to talk to to get info?" I asked.

"We don't know it doesn't say the requesters name just where we need to go," Rogue answered, "We should be there in a few minutes,"

"Well well, what do we have here?" A man asked walking towards us.

"Looks like we got are selves a few lost teens," Another man said walking behind the first.

"We're not lost," Yuki said with an annoyed look on her face.

"Oh, did you hear that boys they aren't lost," The first man said as we become surrounded by a bunch of men,"Then why are you out here? Actually I don't care, get the girls" He said and multiple men started running towards me.

"Light Dragon Roar!" I shouted and took out a few of the guys. The exceeds were all huddled behind me. I took out a few more guys in front of me with a sky dragon roar. 'Wow these guys are weak,' I thought to myself.

"(Y/n)! Watch out!" Someone yelled and I turned to my right side and saw a beam of black magic coming straight at me, before I could react someone pulled me out of the way and were holding me close to there chest. I looked up to see Natsu was the one that was holding me close to his chest. I blushed a little, ok maybe more than a little.

A/N

Thanks for reading

Natsu: In your face Sting I saved (Y/n)!!!

Sting: So what I've kissed her!

Crazy: Sting you shouldn't have said that...

Sting: why?

Crazy: oh no reason, non at all.

See you next chapter BYE!!!