Help Chpter 14

Natsu's POV

"(Y/n) are you ok? Where have you been?!" I say walking over to her, she looked up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. Now I was really worried,"(Y/n) what happened?"

"S-sting...h-he..." She said hugging me and crying on my shoulder. 'I swear to Mavis that am going to kill him!'

"What did he do!" I yelled holding (Y/n) close to me, as I was fuming with anger. I was rubbing her back trying to calm her down as she cried when I noticed something on her neck. (Omfg! Is it a HICKEY!) "(Y/n) what happened to your neck?" I said looking closely at it.'If he did this to her I am going straight to sabertooth!'

"What is it?" She asked feeling her neck.

"It looks like a bruise."

"Oh it must have happened during the games... Natsu?"

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"I change my mind..." She said looking me in the eyes.

"About wha-" Before I could finish my sentence (Y/n) kissed me!

Yuki's POV (Just to clear this up Yuki is Jiemma's Daughter and Minerva's sister)

'Something feels... Off,' I thought to myself looking off the balcony.

"Yuki, what's wrong?" Jason asked jumping on the railing.

"You remember when I fought (Y/n), well something happened during the fight I could have sworn I could sense a dragon..."

"Really!" Jason asked,"Was it Sting or Rouge's?"

"No... I don't think so but there was something off about it it was a dragon but there was an odd sense of magic also, but I can't pin point it... Damnit it's on the tip of my tongue!" I cursed.

"It's ok Yuki you'll remember later!" He encouraged me.

"Yeah your probably right, but I still can't shake this bad feeling I have,"

~~~Next Day~~~
Erza's POV

I got up and ready for the games today and I noticed that Natsu and (Y/n) weren't there.'Did (Y/n) not come back to the inn and Natsu stayed up waiting?' I thought to myself. I walked in the kitchen to see (Y/n) and Natsu making breakfast. And with me being... me, I decided to ease drop on them.

"So your sure about changing your mind?" Natsu asked (Y/n).

"I'm positive!"

"Then you won't mind if I do this," He said walking behind her and kissing her neck then her lips. 'WHAT THE HELL!!!' I screamed in my head.

"N-Natsu, stop," She said playfully.

"Aw but this is fun!" He whined as (Y/n) blushed.

"Get a room you two," Gray said walking into the kitchen. (Y/n) blushed even more.

"Stripper! You ruined it!" Natsu yelled.

~~~~~~ before Natsu was about too fight Future Rouge
Romeo's POV

'We are so close to victory but surprisingly (Y/n)-nee has been really quite for some reason.' I thought to myself.