Rescued by who?

Flashback~

"So this is her?" A deep dominating voice hummed sending shivers sliding down my spine and throughout my body. I had completely forgotten about the the chilled air that had currently been my only problem. I know had a much more threatening problem, the tension in the air surrounding me was choking me. My throat was so dry... why do I feel like this. 'Am I shaking?' I asked myself silently in my head.

"She looks pretty weak to me." Another voice chimed in.

Back to the present

It had taken almost a whole hour for even one dragon slayer to pick up a damn sent. Without Laxus constantly throwing one threat after another they may not have found her as quickly. Everyone knew Laxus' threats were definitely real, he didn't joke around when he knew his little sister may be in danger.

"Pretty boy I swear to god if even one of her hairs is out of place I'm going to kill you." Sting could feel the level of danger in Laxus' voice. He shuddered but was honestly more worried about (Y/n), he feels like he's been able to do nothing more than just stand by when she gets hurt. He felt the despair set in his mind that he might not be able to help her as much as he would like too.

(Y/n)'s Pov

"..ey.. He... hey.. HEY!!" A light voice was slowly becoming loud enough to seem like it was right in her ear. "HEY!!!" Definitely felt like it could have even been in her ear. "WAKE UP!!!" Okay pretty sure that was right in my ear. My eyes shot open as I grabbed my ear in pain.

"OW!!!" I yelled sending a glare towards the person yelling in my ear only to receive a tight hug. I looked down at the small figure hugging my chest and then remembered what happened. The scent of the metallic substance only reminded me more of what I had done.

"Thank you." The small girl said still hugging me. My eyes widened, 'Isn't she scared of me? Didn't she see what I did?'. "Thank you so much." The girl continued. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around the smaller girl, it was a weird feeling. It felt comforting, I don't remember how long ago it was since I had hugged someone. I'd like to say it was before I left Fairy Tail the first time, but to be honest... I'm not sure.

I held onto the girl, we sat there quietly for a few seconds, it was calm and felt really nice. The air was filled with a peaceful aura, and the stench of blood but let's just forget about the latter for right now. "Hey maybe-" before I could finish half of my sentence a loud rumbling came from another area in the building. Almost instantly reacting I stood up still holding onto the small girl, as she hung on my side she looked in the sounds direction questioning, "What was that?".

I didn't know what to tell her, I, myself didn't know what it was. I set her down and told her to stay there while I go see what had happened. I walked quietly, careful not to make any noise.
"(Y/n)!!" I heard someone yell. "(Y/n), where are you?!" Another voice shouted.

Wait.. "Laxus?" I asked slightly raising my voice, I was confused by this point. I hadn't been gone that long had I? How'd they find me this fast?

"(Y/n)!" This time it was multiple voices all yelling at once. I'm pretty sure it almost made me go deaf. But before I could take another step forward I was being straggled from a number of arms that had found there way around me. Let's just say I kinda preferred the little girls hugs instead of this hug of dead.

Laxus had gotten to me first, Nastu and Sting had gotten to me a little after and to add onto it I had Sky wrapped around my neck balling her eyes out. "Ok," I said trying to hint at them to let go. "ok," as sound in a more warning voice. "OK! GET OFF ME!!" I yelled pushing them off me this time.

"(Y/n), we came to rescue you!" Happy yelled as he flew around in the air with his fist out like he was superman or something. Rescue me?

"Well your a little la-"
"Your grounded." Laxus interrupted. "WHATDOYOUMEANI'MGROUNDED!!!" I yelled so fast I'm not sure anyone but Laxus could tell what I was saying.

"For a week." Laxus added, I opened my mouth to object again but Laxus stopped me, "you wanna make it two?" He asked warning me with a slight raise of his eyebrow. I shook my hand crossed my arms.

"Eek!" Everyone looked towards the back room where the little girl still was. I walked over there while everyone followed behind slowly. I stuck my head into the doorway and saw the reason for her little squeal. "I stepped in something.." She said quietly looking down at her foot. I walked over to her and picked her up out of the puddle of blood.

"Who's the kid?" Natsu asked patting her head as she looked over at everyone. "I'm Kora.." The little girl answered herself. Everyone turned their attention to the now dead bodies.

"I can explain..."

~Time Skip~

"...and I guess it was a little to much.." I explained.

"A little to much?" Erza said smirking and motioning to the bloody bodies. "You kinda killed them (Y/n)."

I shrugged and looked away, "well some people just can't handle that many swords..." I mumbled, of course I lied to them about what happened.. as much as it pained me I couldn't have told them what actually happened.

I just couldn't... not yet, if ever.

"Anyways we should try and get Kora home, I bet her parents are worried sick about her." I looked towards Kora for confirmation. Kora instead shook her head. "I don't have parents." She explained, I felt bad for her especially once she looked down at the ground.

"Who needs parents!" Nastu said to kora making her look up at him in curiosity. Sting soon joined in, "Yeah, they just tell you what you can and can't do!" Listen to the two of them I couldn't help but smile a little. It was pretty cute seeing them trying to cheer Kora up.

"Friends are way better anyways!" I added in, Kora quickly nodded to the three of us.

"You seem to have a lot of friends." Kora said to me, smiled at her gently.

"Yeah I do, don't I." I chimed glancing back at my before mentioned friends. "Their pretty great aren't they." I smiled. "So if you don't have parents where are you living, Kora?" I asked wondering if she had anyone to take care of her. She was still pretty young, maybe she had another family member looking after her, like an older sibling, or a relative.

"I live at the orphanage." Ouch, my thoughts were crushed, but I was also wondering something else.

"Where is it?" I asked not sure which one she could be talking about. I felt bad for the girl, an orphanage. It reminded me of how lucky I was to have a home.

"I don't remember the name of it but I can lead you there." Kora said confidently as she grabbed my hand and begun pulling me out of the building. While we were walking Kora had begun telling me how she ended up with those men. "I had earned some money and my brother said I could go out and buy whatever I wanted! But then those men showed up and I couldn't fight back against them." I tightened my grip on her hand to comfort her, what we hadn't noticed was the increasing volume of the argument that was going on behind us.

"What do you mean you rescued her?! She wouldn't have needed rescuing if she wasn't going to YOUR guild." Nastu argued.

"She decided to come on her own, and I was one of the first people out looking for her!" Sting retaliated. I was getting irritated and decided it was a good time to intervene.

"Excus-" I was cut off by the two as they began spewing insults and butting heads.