Librium Chapter 23

"Pieces go retrieve those key from the humans," Leo ordered.

"I am also coming," I said standing from my thrown and walking over to Pieces.

"My princess forgive my questioning but are you sure?" Taurus asked.

"Yes I want to see how powerful they are and maybe have a little fun," I said, we went to earthland we were watching the humans, Pieces the son grabbed the keys and ran off as that pink haired human from earlier chased him while the others had to deal with the mother. I was hidden from everyone but I noticed that the princess of the Fiore was there with her guard. So I decided to have a little fun, 'Hello princess,' I said in getting in her head.

"Wha-Who are you?" She asked calm but alarmed.

"Princess are you ok?" The blonde asked.

"I'm fine thought I heard someone," The princess answered, the fight continued until pinky came back holding the keys Pieces was supposed to take. Then pieces attacked them again and got the key I teleported them out quickly so they wouldn't screw up again.

"Well humans I would love to stay and chat," I said smiling innocently sounding kind and happy,"But I've got places to go people so see rituals to finish," I finished then teleported to the celestial world.

Time skip

"Darkness we be Seeth thei swallow us into your infinite shadow sever the bonds that shackle us to the heavens release us from our perpetus enslavement and set us free," Leo said as I watched the ritual from on top of Leo's gate.

"Librium!" The celestials shouted. Leo ignited his hands then a dark flame appeared above each celestial as the globe floated to the center. The globe started radiating a red energy that was effecting us.

"Parties over guys," Suddenly pinky tried to destroy the globe but Leo threw it out of the way.

Natsu's POV

"You'll pay for this with your life!" Loke yelled running at me with his fists shrouded in dark flames. I dodged all his hits.

"Your really serious," I said looking at the spirits angered expressions. (Y/n) then landed next to Loke with a blank and curious expression.

"We found them," Lucy said.

"And just in time," Yukino added, Loke began throwing attacks at us but I used my flames against them. (Y/n) had a shocked and worried expression on her face.

"Where is the globe?" Levy asked Loke, but instead of answer he attacked again but I countered them.

"It seems will have to locate it ourselves," Arcadios said.

"Please you have to stop this I know that you don't want to believe me but even if the Librium does what you want it to do you'll only be free for twelve days then it will all be over," Lucy said.

(Y/n)'s POV

'Twelve days? What!' I yelled in my head.

"Kitty you didn't tell me this," I said looking at Leo confused.

"Because my princess you will have much more time then that you will have eternity," He said then turned to the humans,"We know,"

"Your aware of the true cost?" There princess asked.

"So why are you going through with it?" The white haired one asked.

"12 days and isn't really that much time you know," The blue cat said.

"That's more than enough time for us," Leo said with a smirk. 'Leo! What are you doing this isn't what I want, I want to get revenge but not be alone again!' I thought,"Whatever the cost for freedom we will gladly pay it," He finished.

"Seriously," pinky asked.

"The only birth right we spirits can claim is our enslavement to humans, we exceed them in every possible way but still that is our fate in life or should I say that was our fate what we do here will change that, even if it costs our lives," Leo explained.

"I would never consider any of you to be my slaves, you've always been my most treasured friends your like family I can't bear the thought of loosing you!" She said.

"I don't care what you think," He said coldly.

"These losers ain't nothing but talk anyway cause I got all their closure keys right here with me," Son Pieces said but the box with the keys disappeared from his hand.

"Where'd they go?" Sagittarius asked.

"Hate to break it to ya fish face but those ain't the real keys what you stole from us were just decoys," Pinky said.

"We have the real ones," Greeny said.

"That so smart good job kids!" Mother Pieces said.

"Don't complement them for it, crazy hag!" Son Pieces yelled.

"How can you be so cruel do you want to see your dear sweet mother cry will that make you happy!" She exclaimed.

"Not this crap again," Pinky said.

"Peeri, peeri," Gemini giggled.

"Forgive me Leo, Princess I totally screwed that up," Son Pieces apologized.

"Time for punishment," Vigo said whip in hand.

"No I'm the one who raised him it's all my fault," Mother pieces said.

"No we've been punished enough what do you suggest we do Leo, Princess, I think the use of force might be necessary," Taurus said.

"i'm totally down with that, there are way more of us then there are of them let's rip them to shreds," Aries said.

"that sounds like a whole Lotta fun to me yeah!" Aquarius exclaimed.

"You know I wanna," Vigo.

"The time to strike is now there are powerless against us," Sagittarius.

"Tell me humans, do you wish to rob us of what little freedom we have and force our gates to close," Leo asked.

"It's not like that at all the only thing I want is to save your lives," The blonde one said.

"I've heard enough from you," Leo said as dark flames appear in his hands, the spirits charged at the humans and the humans did the same. They started fighting I was about to join but Leo stopped me.

"Princess don't fight we can't risk it," He said, I nodded and stood behind Leo. I watched as Vigo through pinky around with her whip, I didn't enjoy watching the fight. But the the whip was cut and Vigo and pinky fell back, I looked over to where the thing that cut Vigo's whip came from and saw more humans.

"Guys," The blonde said.

"How in the heck did you find us?" The white haired girl asked.

"Theses monsters haven't hurt you have they?" A girl dressed in blue asked.

"We're fine," The white haired girl said.

"What a utterly unfortunate turn of events," Taurus said.

"This totally sucks," Son Pieces said.

"It's infuriating," Vigo said, while Leo scowled he looked at me and signaled for me to go, I nodded and hide myself atop one of the gates.

A/N

Hey guys I am so tired so this will be short. But I hope you are enjoying the story!!!

Do you have any questions so far?

See ya next chapter BYE!!!