Guess Who's Back Chapter 28

Third Person POV

"What the hell is with all the noise!" Yelled a loud voice as they walked through the guild doors.

"Hey Laxus you wanna have a drinking contest!?" (Y/n) asked yelling towards her older brother Laxus who had just arrived back at the guild to find it filled with happy faces and laughter.

"(Y/n)?" The speechless blond said softly.

"Well duh~ Who else would I be?" The drunk girl (this time not referring to Cana) said slurring some of her words. Her brother soon engulfed her in a hug as three others arrive at the door.

"(Y/n) I knew you were alive!" Laxus said still hugging his sister.

Time skip

They had explained to Laxus what happened, while (Y/n) was trying to get more beer but the girls wouldn't let her.

"(Y/n) stop drinking your already drunk if you drink anymore you'll pass out!" Evergreen exclaimed.

"I'm not drunk~ I'm tipsy!" (Y/n) said slurring her words.

"Woohoo!" Cana said dousing down a barrel of booze.

"Ugh! It's so late!" (Y/n) exclaimed dramatically.

"(Y/n) it's only 5:30." Sky said to her "tipsy" partner.

"But I'm tired!" She replied yawning.

"Ok, ok, come on let's go." The small exceed said.

"Ok, bye Luxy." (Y/n) said then proceeded to walk out of the guild with the exceed.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Let's hurry it looks like it going to rain soon." Sky said probably afraid that her fur was going to get ruined.

"Okay," I said than continued walking after awhile I was no longer tipsy, I have a very high tolerance for alcohol when I get tried, which is surprising because I rarely ever drink.

"I missed you..." Sky said as she laid on my head.

"Aww, it's ok I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!" I said taking her off of my head and hugging her. I carried her in my arms the rest of the way to our house. "Ah, we're finally here I'm so tired!" I exclaimed happily but soon picked up a small scent that smelled familiar but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"(Y/n)! There's a package on the counter?" Sky said confused. I walked over to where she was and as soon as I saw what she was talking about I froze. I couldn't move, I'm not sure why but apart of me... Was happy when I saw the symbol that was on the package and another part of me was terrified.

"How did that get here?" I asked picking it up and looking at it wondering if I should open it.

"I don't know. Does it look familiar?" Sky asked.

"Yeah." I said and put the package in a draw. "Come on let's go to bed." I said picking Sky up and carrying her to our room.

Sorry that I've been inactive!

Q: should she open the package?

Bye see ya next chapter!