Join Me Chapter 15

"(Y/n), what are you saying? Lucy's your friend!" Natsu yelled, "Lucy get out of here!"

"Lucy Heartfilia must die," My body said, as Natsu attacked us. I could feel the pain from his attacks but couldn't do anything.'Help...' I plead to myself. Natsu kept attacking Rouge, Natsu was about to attack Rouge with his Lightning fire but my body jumped I front of the attack and I fell to the floor.

"(Y/n)! How dear you harm her!" Rouge yelled and started attacking Natsu even stronger than before.'Does Rouge... care for me?' I thought to myself as I sat up, I had control of my body again! I looked over to see Rouge about to kill Natsu.

"Flash forward!" Someone said and used a spell that attacked Rouge from above, but he slipped into shadow form and ran away. Meredy and Ultear ran to Natsu then Meredy saw me and ran over.

"(Y/n)! Are you o-" Before she could finish I was sucked into a shadow. When I could finally see again I saw Rouge and the sky and a scaly floor?'Ok so I'm on a dragon great...' I thought to myself, then I realized I was being bound by shadow so I can't move.

"Well (Y/n) seems you have one choice, to join me," Rouge says as I struggle to get out of the shadows.

"Why should I join you, you hurt my friends!" I yelled at him.

"Because I made a promise to you," He said in a serous tone.

"W-What promise?" I asked.

"A few days from now you will go on a mission with Natsu, Sting, and past Rouge and get ambushed, those two bakas kept showing off instead of
of fighting and you were left open... you used all your magic fighting and ran out of energy and one of the creatures attacked you and I tried to help you but I couldn't... It's because of them you died in my arms," He explained, I was shock I couldn't believe what he was saying I can't die in a few days,"Before you died I made you a promise to make sure the same didn't happen to past you... and it wasn't until after you said that, that I realized how I felt,"

"What else?" I asked, he looked at me with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"There must be more I know I wouldn't ask anyone to go back in time to save me from death, and I know there is something else there is also a reason you killed Sting, right?" I asked he looked at me shocked, but had a small smile on his face.

"You were always the one who cold tell anything about us... she thanked me and told me to follow my heart, but I realized after you died, my heart had nothing to follow," He said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Well if your heart is telling you this is what you should do, then I won't tell you something that goes against your heart, but that does not mean that I agree with you and will not fight against you," I said.

"Well you have a choice," He says then I see Natsu on top of a building, he jumps onto the dragon were on and starts to fight with Rouge. While Rouge was busy fighting Natsu I ate his shadows and freed myself.

Start music now

"Well I would love to stay and chat more but I have some dragons to fight," I say jumping off the dragon, I suddenly feel something on my back holding me.

"Hey (Y/n) need a lift," Sky says in a cocky tone.

"Just fly me over there," I say pointing to a dragon on fire.

"Hey Laxus need a hand!" I yell landing on the ground next to Laxus.

"Where have you been?" He asked while attacking the dragon in front of us.

"You know around," I answered throwing a lightning attack at the dragon. After fifteen lightning attacks and twenty-five other attacks, (don't know how she keeps track) I couldn't even leave a mark.(for some odd reason I want to keep track now. 40)

"(Y/n) don't push yourself!" Laxus yelled at me.

"I won't I'm just getting started," I said,"Water Dragon's Whirlpool!" The attack had a small effect on the dragon but not enough.(make that 41)

"Hey mind if I drop in!" Natsu said landing on Alts' head and started eating him.

"Well Natsu seems you've got this," I said running off to find another dragon, but as I was running I picked up the scent of an old friend. 'Lahar,' I thought running towards two dragon, as I got closer I saw Sting and Rogue fighting the dragons.

"Hey Boys!" I say standing on a mountain of rubble,"Need some help?" I said in a cocky tone.

"Nope we're good," Sting said struggling with his dragon.

"We're perfectly fine," Rogue said sarcasticly.

"Oh ok," I said walking away.

Sting's POV

"Wait! (Y/n) we could use your help," I said getting quieter as I spoke.

"Ok, if you insist!" She said attacking the dragon head on with a fire attack. (42)

"You pathetic humans can't hurt us!" The dragon said as (Y/n) attacked it.

"Well guess what..." She jumped on the dragons head and said something to it that alarmed the dragon because he to panic a bit.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Well guess what... I'm not fully human," I said so only the dragon could hear me. He started panicking a bit, and tried to attack me but I dodged it.

"What monster are you?!" The dragon asked, I was about to attack but my head started hurting like crazy and I couldn't focus.

'What monster are you?!' I hear someone yell in my head.

"(Y/n)! Watch out!" Yuki said pushing me out of the way.

"Yuki?"

"The one and only!" She said helping me up.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Sting said as him and Rogue run over to us.

"Yeah thanks to Yuki," I answered.

"(Y/n) you sure your ok?" Yuki asked, I looked at her with a confused expression.

A/N

Thanks for reading. Vote. Comment.

Natsu: Crazy I have a question!

Crazy: what is it Natsu?

Natsu: How did Future Rogue control (Y/n)?

Crazy: you'll find out soon don't worry your cute little head!

Well I am also sick and feel like s##t so if I am a little late sorry. And I might make a special chapter, OH and go check out AbiToto she has a Sting X Reader X Natsu and it is really good!! So...

See you guys next chapter BYE!!!