(Y/n)'s Magic Chapter 7

~~~After chariot~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Natsu are you ok?" I said making sure he was ok.

"No," Natsu groaned.

"He's fine," I say relieved.

"Next battle will be Bacchus VS (Y/n)!" The announcer says.

"What!" I say surprised. 'I am so screwed!'

"You'll be fine (Y/n)," Gray says trying to reassure me.

"Ok." I walk out to the arena and here my friends cheering for me.

"Hey girly lets make a deal I win you become my "pet." He says with a perverted smirk.

"Don't do it (Y/n)!" I hear Laxus and Natsu yell to me.

"Ok but if I win your guild changes there name to... Quattro Puppy," I say with am evil smirk.

"Deal!" He says and launches at me. I dodge his attack and elbow him in the back and send him flying towards the stone wall. He keeps attacking and I keep dodging out of no were he kicks my legs and punches me in the gut which sends me flying I hit the wall. I get back up and run towards him but he grabs my foot and spins me and sends me at the wall again. I start to get annoyed and lightning starts to appear around me.

"Now this will be interesting," He says with a smirk.

Laxus's POV

She was doing great till he learned her moves. Then I saw her using lightning.

"That idiot she shouldn't be using here magic!" I say angrily.

"Laxus as long as she doesn't use to much of it she's fine," Mira said.

"What magic does ‭(Y/n) have?" Gajeel asked.

"No one really knows," Mira said.

"(Y/n) doesn't really even know," I murmur.

(Y/n)'s POV

I through lighting at him and he dodges two of my attacks but the third hit him on the ankle but he still isn't down.

"Lightning Dragon Armor!" I yell and transform into bright yellow armor. This makes me and my attack faster.

"Water Dragon Roar!" I yell in Bacchus direction and it hits him and throws him back. I start to get dizzy so I change out of my armor and hit him with one of my stronger attacks.

"Laxus what is she doing?!" I heard Mira say in worry.

"No! (Y/n) don't!" Laxus yelled to me but I ignore him.

Laxus's POV

'Crap gramps is going to kill her!'

"What is she doing?" Gajeel asked.

"She's using a spell that she sometimes can't control last time she used it she almost killed Gildarts, Mira, and Erza," I explained to Gajeel.

"All over them with just one spell but how's that possible?!" Juvia asked confused.

"If Laxus hadn't been there who knows what could have happened," Cana added.

"She needs to stop before she does something she'll regret," I said worry in my voice.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Nu-" I was about to cast the spell when I had a better spell that would be safer.

"Water Dragon Armor! Water Dragon whirlpool!" I yell and send the attack at Bacchus he gets hit by the attack but is still not giving up.

"Sky Dragons Fury!" I send all the sky dragon attacks at him all at once. He is hit straight on. After the attacks disappear he falls to the ground.

"Looks.. Like I ... Win," I say out of breath.

"Good one... Girly," he says before he passes out. I walk back to the stand were Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy, and Sky are.

"(Y/n) you were amazing!" Natsu says as Lucy helps me over to my seat.

"(Y/n) you used a lot of power are you ok," Gray asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to not use an more magic for awhile," I say and give him a reassuring smile.The next battle was Mira VS Jenny they started modeling in bathing suits then Mermaid Heel joined in Erza and Lucy made me join in and master Mavis who I was good friends with sense I was young because when I first started my long mission, had brought suits for us I was wearing small a (f/c) top with (f/c) strips and matching bottoms. I hate wearing clothes that expose my body like this a normal bikini is ok but this is too small. I looked at the crowd and lots of guys were looking at me I saw Natsu was glaring at the guys looking at me, I looked over at Sting and he was smirking at me. 'That pervert.' I thought. After a few more outfits I was done with playing dress up. I walked back to our stand.

"This is so stupid!" I said when I entered our stand.

"Oh come on (Y/n) it's not that bad," I glared at gray. I looked over at sabertooth's stand to see Sting looking at me. He smirked at me then winked I just looked away and blushed a little. 'Crap I'm blushing!'

~~After all the modeling~~~~~~

The other girls finally went back to there seats the next theme for Jenny and Mira was battle armor. 'Mira has this one in the bag!' I thought to myself. Jenny put on some armor and Mira changed into one of her Saran souls and punched Jenny.

"Mira Of FairyTail B wins!" The announcer boomed in the mic.

"Wow Jenny didn't stand a chance!" I said laughing. The next fight was Yukino VS Kagura they made a deal like Bacchus and I but Yukino was betting her life. It started out ok but then Kagura won.

~~Time skip to the bar~~~~~~~~

When I got to the bar Laxus was angry at me for almost using that one spell.

"(Y/n) why did you almost use that spell!" Laxus asked me with a serious tone.

"I don't know but at least I didn't," I answer crossing my arms.