Misunderstanding Chapter 10

"So is there something you need?" I asked Sting. He sat down and look a little nervous.

"Yeah I-I was wondering if... You might wanna be my mate," He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Sting!" I said in surprise.

~~~Laxus' POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I-I was wondering if... You might wanna be my mate," I heard Sting say though the door. Of course I was going to listen though the door I need to make sure that he doesn't pull anything.

"Sting!" She says sounding surprised and happy at the same time.

"Say no, say no," I say worried and angry.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I would love too... but..." I say looking down.

"But what?" He said with a little sadness in his voice.

"There is someone else that I also like and I'm a little confused with my emotions right know I still love you but I just need a little time," I said still looking down.

"Ok I won't force you into something you don't want," he said sadly.

"We can still be a couple!" I say with a sweet smile hoping he will agree then.

"Ok and I will make sure no one kidnaps or touches my ‭(Y/n) again!" He said with a big smile and kisses me.

Laxus's POV

"Ok and I will make sure no one kidnaps or touches my (Y/n) again!" I heard him say through the door. 'His (Y/n) he doesn't own her and I won't let that playboy get anywhere near my sister!' I shout in my head. I look over at Natsu and he doesn't look to happy ether.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Those Baka's ( means idiot)" I said I walked over to the door and when I opened it Natsu, Laxus, Erza, and Yuki fell throw the door way.

~~~ Timeskip to later that day~~

It was 11:00 by now and I was bored and couldn't sleep so I went for a walk. The city is beautiful around this time and the stars were pretty I felt like someone was following me but I didn't see anyone so I kept walking until someone grabbed my waist and covered my mouth. They dragged me into a nearby ally and pinned me against a wall I tried to scream but couldn't.

"(Y/n) it's me!" Natsu said and I stopped.

"Natsu what are you doing?" I said.

"I just... it's..." He says struggling to find the right words. He gets frustrated and gives up.

"Natsu are yo-" Before I could finish my sentence Natsu kissed me I was shocked at first but couldn't do anything Natsu still had me pinned to the wall. I try to get out of his grip but he is to strong (or your to weak... Just saying) and I give up.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry," He says as he breaks the kiss. 'Why did Natsu do that and why did I enjoy it?' I thought but my thoughts were interrupted by Natsu being forced off of me by Sting!

"Sting!" I say surprised. He grabs my waist and pulls me close.

"Mine!" He says to Natsu as he holds my waist.

"Your not her mate yet she can choose who ever she wants," He says bluntly and sting growls and pulls me closer.

"Stop!" I say getting out of Sting's grip. "The both of you! Natsu go back to the inn and Sting go back to sabertooth's inn," I said walking away.

"(Y/n)-"

"Just go back to sabertooth I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" I said looking back at Sting.

"Ok," He says and start heading back to sabertooth and Natsu heads back to the Fairy Tail inn.

"Life is hard enough with out those two fighting," I say sitting down.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Sky yells running towards me.

"Sky what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't find you in the infirmary and I was worried!" She says hugging me.

"Don't worry Sky I won't get kidnapped again," I laugh and get up and start heading back to Fairy Tails inn.

A/N

Sorry this chapter is short but it is later sorry if it is crappy the next one I will take my time one to make it as perfect as possible. So...

See you next chapter BYE!!!