Chapter 11

This is what she is wearing.

~The next day~~~~~

The first battle of today was Called The Naval battle, Lucy and Juvia decided that they would go in for this fight. After all the girls had been thrown out of the water expect Lucy and Minerva. The five minute timer had started and Minerva stole Lucy's key and whip so she couldn't fight. I was getting pissed at how she fought with out respect. After the timer went off Minerva started throwing Lucy all over the place and beating her up. I was so angry that I crack the railing. My nails started to come to a point and my pupils became sharp like a snake or dragons eyes.

"(Y/n) calm down!" Laxus said surprised and worried.
She dropped Lucy outside the water sphere and Natsu and Gray caught her before she hit the ground. I jumped down to help Wend and Cheila heal her. I looked at Minerva and she smirked. Before anything happened Rufus, Orga, and Sting were in front of her. Natsu almost attacked them but Erza told him not too. Natsu carried Lucy to the infirmary, later team B came to check on Lucy. Gramps told us that team A and B had to merge and the new team was Natsu, Gajeel, Erza, Laxus, and myself. We were the last team to arrive the first battle was between Blue Pegasus and Quarto Puppy. Blue Pegasus won. The next battle was between Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel. It was a very even match and it ended in a tie. Next was Fairy Tail against Sabertooth I knew who was going to fight. Sting and Rouge entered the arena and so did Natsu and Gajeel. The battle started and Sting and Rouge threw the first attacks but Natsu and Gajeel dodged there attacks. Sting and Rouge were doing good until Natsu and Gajeel figured out there moves and started beating them left and right but then Sting and Rouge did something that surprised me.

"White Drive,"

"Shadow Drive," Sting and Rouge said and there looks changed. Sting had white scales on his arms and face so did Rouge. There magic energy rows greatly. Sting and Rouge start dominating the arena. As I was watching my magic was becoming hard to control my magic my nails started to grow into claws, and my teeth become sharper, and I could feel my scales appear on my arms.

"(Y/n)!" Erza said trying to figure out what I was doing. 'Why can't I control my magic! W-What's going on?!' I thought.

"I-I just need to sit down," I said walking away from the railing and sitting down.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" Laxus asked worried.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine," I said trying to control my magic. But unfortunately it's not like holding your pee in. (Well that sucks because then I'd be a champ!) I stopped watching the fight and tried closing my eyes and taking deep breathes in and out, and repeated until my scales disappeared but my claws and sharp teeth were still there.

"AND THE WINNER IS... NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!" The announcer yelled in shock. 'That's Natsu for you!' I thought to myself.

Sting's POV

'We... Lost... What will master think... What will (Y/n) think...' I thought to myself as I fall to the ground in defeat.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Congrats Natsu!" I say as he come into the stand. "Where's Gajeel?" I asked.

"Umm..." Natsu said in an un sure way.

"NOW TO DAY WE HAVE A SPECIAL BATTLE! THIS BATTLE IS BETWEEN SABERTOOTH'S YUKI ORLAND VS... FAIRY TAIL'S (Y/N) DREYAR!!" After he said that I made my way to the arena. I passed Sting and Rouge on my way there. 'I hope Sting is ok,' I thought to myself.

A/N

Sorry that this chapter is late and short. I will try to keep up more but invade I am late again I have another book you guys can go check out call 'Jordan's Memory's'. So please check that out. So...

See you next chapter BYE!!!!