??? Chapter 13

"The what?" Gajeel asked.

"The prophecy princess," The Dragon repeated.

"What is that?" Lucy asked.

"It's nothing but a lie," I growl, Sky hops on my head and brushes my hair trying to calm me down. I look away not wanting to listen to this bullshit anymore, then the dragon spirt disappears and I sigh with relief.

~~~time skip because I don't feel like writing all this because I am lazy~~~

"What is this?" Lucy asked. (Lucy is just full of questions, :P)

"The Eclipse Project," Arcadios says as we all stand in front of a huge portal. "If we want it to be a full success we need all the celestial keys."

"So you want to go back 400 years so you can kill Zeref before he became immortal?" I asked.

"Yes," He answered.

"Well good luck with that disastrous plan," I said, he look at me curiously.

"And how is the plan disastrous?" He asked.

"If you kill Zeref all the events that happened because of Zeref will never have happened and you will have altered history," I explained, "And if you think that killing Acnologia will be easy your wrong he was powerful even before he was a dragon," I say bluntly and everyone stares at me in shock.

"Arcadios, you are under arrest for treason!" Someone said as we are surrounded by soldiers. Nastu tried to to use his magic to fight back when they were taking Lucy but Eclipse took his magic, then we were kicked out of the palace.

"Bastards," Gajeel said under his breath.

"Well it's no use stand out here, let go back to the bar and tell the others about what happened," I said putting one of Natsu's arms around my shoulder and helping him walk.

"(Y/n), what did that dragon mean about that prophecy thingy?" Natsu asked.

"N-Nothing... just an old legend," I said  looking down.

"(Y/n) at least tell them you can't bottle this up it's not healthy for you!" Sky said worried about me, "And if you don't tell them I will."

"Fine," I sigh "It's prophecy about a queen of dragons and dragon slayers, something about ancient power and stuff... and..." I stopped talking remembering the part of the prophecy that scared me.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" Wendy asked me.

"I'm fine," I took a deep breathe, "Then as her fears become real her power will... w-will bring... destruction..." I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"What does that mean?" Happy asked.

"It means I will one day not be able to control my powers and will bring destruction..." I said fighting back my tears.

"Is there a way to stop or control it?" Gajeel asked.

"Yes," Sky answered.

"How?" Gray asked.

"Well it doesn't say what exactly but it says, if the ones she cares for help melt her hardened heart and replace the darkness with light and remind her of her family and friends," Sky answered for me. We finally arrived at the bar, Natsu now had enough strength to walk. I started to walk back to the inn I just needed to be alone for a little while.

"Oi, (Y/n) aren't you gonna help us tell gramps what happened?" Natsu asked as he stopped in front of the door.

"I'm just tired, don't worry I'm just going to the inn," I said heading towards the inn, Natsu grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"(Y/n) just promise to be careful..." He said in his cute self way, and I feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

"Natsu, I can't-"

"Promise!" He cut me off and was hugging me harder, which makes my blush darken.

"I promise," I sigh,"Now can I go?" I asked.

"Fine," He said letting go of me and walking into the bar. 'Why does he make me feel like this. He makes me feel... safe and... happy...' I thought as I blushed more.

"Come on Sky lets go," I say trying to calm down.

"(Y/n) where are you going, the inn is this way?" She says pointing in the direction of the inn.

"I have to find someone,"

"Who? Wait are they here!" She asks worried.

"Yes now let's hurry up it could be any one," I say running through the streets of Crocus.

??? POV

'Soon (Y/n), soon. One way or another you will be mine even that dark Mage can't take you from me'

~~~~Time Skip~~~
(Y/n)'s POV

I've been searching for hours now, and guess what. NOTHING! Not a damn thing! It's freaking past midnight and we have been around this damn city ten times already!

"(Y/n) you need to get back to the inn, the others are probably worried about you," Sky said landing on my shoulder and yawning,"besides tomorrow is the finale day of the GMG's so you... need... some-" She stopped talking and fell from my shoulder.

"SKY!" I yell catching her before she hit the ground,"Sky! Sky wake up!" I said trying to wake her up, then I could smell a familiar but new scent.

"Who's there!" I yelled getting into a fighting stance.

"(Y/n), your more beautiful than I remember," Someone said walking out of a near by ally.

Natsu's POV

It's past midnight and when we got back to the inn (Y/n) wasn't there! We all were worried but when I tried to go looking for her Erza didn't let me.

"Natsu just get some sleep, (Y/n) will be fine she can handle herself," Erza said getting herself ready for bed.

"Fine," I say knowing that Erza won't change her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now everyone was asleep but me I couldn't stop think- worrying about (Y/n). Happy was asleep on my lap, I was resting my head in my hand then I started dozing off. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep, but I quickly opened them when I heard the inn door open. I was sitting in the kitchen because I didn't want to wake the others up. I quietly placed happy in a chair next to me and walked into the lobby and saw (Y/n)! But she seemed a little... Sad?

A/N

Hey guys sorry this chapter was late but my grades have been really bad and I need good grades if I want to keep writing. And I am starting a new book but I won't start it till I am almost done with this one or 'Jordan's Memory's'

Natsu: (Y/n), why are you sad?

(Y/n): You will have to wait till next chapter sorry.

Sting: what happened with you and '???'?

(Y/n): N-nothing!

Sting: Did he do something to you?!

(Y/n): No. *crosses fingers behind back*

???: She's Mine now you bakas.

Zeref: My, my what a stir up. Do I need to save my dear (Y/n) again?

Natsu: Again?

(Y/n): Nothing!

Laxus: All of you get the HELL AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!

Zeref, Natsu, Sting, ???: AAAAHHHH! *run away*

(Y/n): Laxus I can handle myself!

Crazy (Author): uh guys can we just wrap this up already?

Ok? So...

See you next chapter BYE!!!