YOUR BACK!!! Chapter 25

"(Y/n)! Can you hear me!?" He's worried... why?

"I'm f-fine," I said trying to scoot myself back. My energy was almost completely gone I could barley keep my eyes open.

"Natsu you did it!" I heard someone say. I tried to stand up but I fell after getting on my feet.

Time skip to when Lucy and Yukino are fighting Libra and Virgo
Natsu's POV

(Y/n) can barely move, and I'm worried what if beating the spirits isn't freeing her, what if it's hurting her, or worse... killing her. I started using my flames to break open the giant ball that the jems made.

"(Y/n) your getting worse! Please let me heal you!" Wendy pleaded, but (Y/n) was still not letting her. I was worried but I knew that Yukino and Lucy need help getting out of that thing.

Yuki's POV (bet ya didn't see that coming!)

I was walking in some sort of underground tunnel along with Erza, Cana, Gajeel, Elfman, Mira, Gray, Juvia, Ruby, Levy, and Pantherlily. We could hear voices from above us but we don't know how to get out of here.

"So anyone else feel like we're missing a huge chain of events that are probably crucial to our goal?" Ruby asked.

"I don't think anyone here understood most of that," I said continuing to listen to the conversation happening above us. One of the voices above us mentioned something called a liberum veroos or something like that.

"Is there any mention of that in your book?" Erza asked Levy, she flipped through a few pages then stopped.

"There is but it might take me a few minutes to translate it," Levy said.

"Just do it as quickly as you can we need to now all the details,"

"Ok" Levy said then started studying her book.

Time Skip

(Y/n)'s POV

I was listening to Ophiuchus talk about how the spirits had no chance at freedom anyway and that the spirit king was going to sacrifice them for more power.

"All is at the will of his majesty the Celestial Spirit King!" She yelled out with her arms stretched towards the sky. The light radiating from the globe grew stronger, I started screaming out in pain it felt like I was being stabbed and beaten over and over again and again.

"Oh, I almost forgot about her, oh well she'll just be sacrificed later on." Ophiuchus said laughing evilly, then there was a loud noise that resembled growling. The pain started to become to much and everything started turning black.

Time Skip

Lucy's POV

"First the Eclipse project then those keys, I'm the reason were all suffering." Princess Hisui said.

"No one blames you theirs no way you could have known," I said.

"Deserve this pain, a thousand volt, I've earned it." She said, Yukino and I held her hands.

"That isn't true, you screwed up but you tried to make it right," I said.

"Listen, it's ok every body fails that's just part of being human," Yukino said.

"Yes but-" Hisui started but I cut her off.

"We don't have time for regrets we have to make a stand." I said.

"A stand for what?" Hisui asked.

"A stand for our spirits! That globe can take magic from the stars, now tell me what you are." I said loudly.

"I am a... I'm a celestial wizard like you. We have to stop this, in fact the three of us, we are the only ones who possibly can. There is a way, and it will hurt, we must make the stars and heaven rain down." She said.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"There's a spell, long forgotten hyper magic, it was known as Gotfreed." Hisui explained.

"There's no choice, start it." I said the we all joined hands, Hisui started the spell and a green beam shot from us to the globe. It was a powerful spell and it was taking a lot of our energy. I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to continue the spell for much longer, but then...

"CELESTIAL DRAGON'S HEAVENLY GLOW!"Suddenly our magic increased and it finally broke the globe and Natsu defeated Ophiuchus. Our outfits were torn, I looked over and saw (Y/n) standing there trying to keep her outfit together it look worse then ours.

"Hey Lucy." She said noticing me looking at her. "Where are we?" She asked looking around.

"(Y/n)! Your back!" I said then ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"Uh... when did I leave?" She asked confused, then the celestial constellations in the sky started disappearing.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Natsu look the celestial constellations are disappearing!" I heard Happy say.

"Yeah! We rule snakes drool!" I heard Natsu say, then I looked around and noticed Yukino, Princess  Hisui, Carla, Wendy, Arcadios, Natsu, and Happy. 'What happned?'

"Yo! Natsu, where are we?" I asked him, him and Happy looked over towards me and they both tackled me in a hug.

"(Y/n)! Your ok!" Natsu said squeezing me, I giggled at how cute he was acting.

"Of course I am but are you ok?" I asked still confused on where we were and what is going on.

"You mean you don't remember?" Happy said.

"Remember what?" I asked.

"My spirits still won't work?" Lucy said, then the ground started shaking like crazy I almost fell but Natsu helped me stay standing.

"Evacuate!" Arcadios said then Gray, Juvia, Erza, Gajeel, Pantherlily, Elfman, Mira, Levy, Cana, Yuki, Jason, Sky, and Ruby started running towards us.

"Yo what's the deal did we stop the ritual?" Gray asked.

"Geese it's about time you'd show up." Natsu said.

"I've been here from the start you know it magma breath!" Gray yelled at Natsu.

"What ritual?" I asked everyone that just showed up looked like they were shocked to see me. Suddenly Erza, Cana, Mira, Levy, Yuki, Ruby, Juvia, Jason, and Sky tackled me in a hug just like Natsu and happy did.

"(Y/N)! Juvia is so happy your ok!" Juvia cried.

"Girl you scared us all to death!" Cana said.

"DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!!!" They cried crushing me in a hug.

"Ok but if you don't want me to do it again I need to know what I did in the first place." I said as they all let go of me.

"You mean you don't remember..." Sky said a confused look on her face.

"No and I have no clue on whats going on." I answered.

"Well it's a long story that we will have to explain later, because we are still dealing with a possible threat." Jason said.

"Ok fill me in later just tell me who's ass to kick!" I said cracking my knuckles.

A/N

I AM SO SO SORRY!!!

My phone would not charge and I have been busy busy busy!

And I got my phone replaced but I can't write with it because it's to glitchy!

Q: What would you guys like to see more of? or. Would you like to know more about your/(Y/n)'s past?

See ya later BYE!!!