I Died? Again? Chapter 26

I FINALLY updated! I'm sorry I was late!

I was now wearing a white dress with gold trimmings and red ruffles. (media) We were on our way to the celestial spirit world is all I knew. We crashed on one of the planets.

"W-what happened to the spirit world?" I asked looking around at the desolate area.

"Look!" Sky pointed to some sort of beast that looked like a sky or galaxy.

"Is that the celestial King?" Lucy asked.

"More like celestial beast!" Carla said.

"Look at those bubble things!" Happy said. Pointing to some bubble things floating around its head, I could see the celestial spirits trapped in them but they looked different. Then it swallowed all of the bubbles. Suddenly my body started to become lighter and was being pull towards the beast.

"(Y/n)! Hold on!" Lucy said trying to pull me back on to the ground. Levy and Ruby tried to help but our grips started to falter. Out of no where a rock flew towards us and broke our grips. After that it became dark. I felt cold metal chains rap around my wrists, ankles, and waist and felt them weakening me, until I finally lost consciousness.

Flashback~ Two Years ago

"Find that little bitch! Now or it'll be your life!" A man yelled in the distance, as I ran through a dark forest. The rain was heavy and fogged my vision, and the muddy ground stuck to my shoes as I ran. I held a cloth tightly to my stomach, earlier I had been shot with an ice arrow.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain as something hits my back.

"You thought you could get away? You fucking idiot." A man said stomping on my back were something sharp was pushed farther into my back.

"Help..." I mustered up enough energy to say that one word.

"No ones gonna help a monster like you." The man said with venom lacing his words. 'Laxus, Gramps...Fairy Tail, I almost made it back. Why!' I yelled in my head, I had been wandering around for along time being mislead and finally found what I was looking for, but on my way back to Fairy Tail I ran into trouble and now I might not make it back. I held my bag close to my side. Sky was in there she was still so small she's only around two years old.

"Please... stop." I asked already knowing I have no chance in getting away or surviving. My vision started fading but he kept kicking and stomping me.

"Stop..." There was a new voice it was male, but that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Flashback over~
Natsu's POV

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) wake up!" I was holding (Y/n) in my arms but she was unconscious and wouldn't wake up.

Wendy quickly ran over and started healing her,"She doesn't have any injuries her energy has just been drained, she just needs some rest." She said.

"What happened?" Loke said holding his head.

"Oh hello I didn't know you were visiting today Princess." Vigo said.

"Wait you don't remember anything?" Ruby asked. The spirits didn't recall anything just like (Y/n).

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

The celestial King transported us back to Magnolia near the guild.

"Well we should be getting back to Sabertooth." Yukino said.

"See ya." Ruby said waving.

"Bye" Yukino said.

"Bu-bye," Jason waved.

"Later, oh and when (Y/n) wakes up tell her she owes Sabertooth a visit." She said as they walked away.

"Ok I'll make sure she gets the message." Sky said.

"Let's get back to the guild and she can rest in the infirmary." Mirajane said as we all started walking back to Fairy Tail.

"How do you think Laxus is going to react?" Cana asked.

"Well he'll definitely be happy." Erza stated.

"Natsu, you've been awfully quiet." Levy commented.

"Oh, I'm just worried. (Y/n) hasn't woken up yet." And just as I said that (Y/n) curled up into my chest and lightly held onto my vest. I smiled a bit and secured her in my arms. We finally made it back to the guild. Everything was pretty much normal, everyone was happy that (Y/n) was okay and back. I laid (Y/n) on one of the beds in the infirmary.

"Is she ok?" Gramps asked.

"She is ok, she just needs to rest her energy was almost completely gone, if anymore had been taken I don't know what would have happened." Wendy explained to gramps.

"Thank goodness she's ok along with the rest of you brats." He said everyone left the room.

"Wake up soon (Y/n)." I said then left the room. Happy and Lucy looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"You like her~" They both said in unison.

"W-Whatever, so what." I stuttered blushing.

TIME SKIP🎶
(Y/n)'s POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see the ceiling of 'The infirmary?' I slowly sat up. 'The last thing I remember is getting swallowed by that beast thing, then how'd I get here?' I wondered.

"(Y/n)! Your awake I was so worried!" Sky cried hugging me.

"Sky what happened?" I asked still confused.

"Well first you died then we found out you were alive but had changed and then you came back and then you got swallowed and and... and now we're here." She finished.

"W-Wait I died? Again?" I said still confused and now shocked at what my small friend said.

"Yep and your never allowed to again! Got it!" She said or more like demanded. "Oh and Yuki said you owe Sabertooth a visit."

"Yuki?" I muttered.

"Yeah that girl from Sabertooth, the one you fought with." She explained.

"O-Ok." I said standing up slowly.

"Where are you going?" Sky asked.

"To go talk to the others." I said as she followed me.

"Oh (Y/n) your awake!" Mira said excitedly.

"Y-Yeah, um Mira, Sky said I died..." I said and her smile faltered a bit but she regained her composure.

"Yeah, you did." She said.

A/N

SORRY! Sorry sorry! I had a big trip and half the time I have no wifi and I have a few issues going on!

Q: Who is excited to see Sting again?

I know I am!

Vote.

Comment.

BYE!