The Mission Part 2 Chapter 19

Did you guys know that Sun from RWBY and Sting have the same voice actor? I think that's pretty cool Sun and Sting are two of my favorite characters. Love this song!

Natsu's POV

"(Y/n), are you ok?" I asked looking into her yellowish blue eyes with my brown eyes. (Correct me if that is wrong)

"Y-yes thanks," She stuttered, 'She's so cute,' I thought to myself.

"Oh look you two's love dovey-ness scared those freaks away," Yuki said patting the dust off her shoulders, I let go of (Y/n) after making sure she was ok. 'Future Rogue said (Y/n) would die today, I need to make sure that doesn't happen,'

Sting's POV

'I don't like the way Natsu's looking at (Y/n) or how he's holding her,' I thought, I walked over to (Y/n).

"I'm glad your ok," I said.

"Thanks," She replied.

"Well what now?" Sky asked sitting on my head.

"We go after the bandits," Rogue answered.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Yeah! Sting and Rogue can take them," Lector cheered, it was quite adorable how he looks up to Sting.

"If (Y/n) could barley take them then how are Sting and Rogue suppose to be able to take them," Sky retorted sounding like Charles. (or Carla which ever you prefer)

"Sky I'm not that strong," I said rubbing my arm shyly.

"Yes you are you did more damage to that dragon than any of the other dragon slayers could," Yuki said,"One could even say that you were like a dragon," She said then I looked away.'Or like a monster,' I thought.

"Yeah, you were amazing (Y/n)," Sting said walking over to me.

"Whatever lets go kick some butt!" I shouted excitedly throwing my fist in the air.

"Yeah!" Yuki and the exceeds yelled.

"Ok, ok calm down we need to figure out where they went," Rogue said.

"Well this is when a dragon slayer can come in handy," Yuki said.

"I can't smell them anymore," Natsu said.

"Neither can I," Sting said.

"Rogue?" Yuki asked.

"Nope," Rouge replied.

"They went that way," I pointed in a direction, the boys looked defeated when I said that.

"There we go," Yuki turned to the boys,"You guys are useless," We all started walking.

"Yuki we really need to fix this," Jason said looking at the book in his hands.

"Fix what?" Yuki asked confused on what her exceed was talking about.

"About the ships you because in the book it says that (Y/n) is shipped with Sting, but that is clearly wrong," Jason said showing her the book.

"What do you mean that's wrong!" Sting exclaimed ticked off.

"Why is he with her!?" Natsu exclaimed and the two boys started glaring daggers at each other.

"Your right that needs to change, ok make it so that (Y/n) is shipped with Sting and Natsu," She said.

"WHAT!" The two boys exclaimed in unison.

"Let's just get on with the mission already," I said walking faster as the two boys glare and bicker with each other.

~~~Time skip~~~

"You may have met her first but I kissed her first," Sting said with a smirk.

"No you didn't dumbass," Natsu said, now it was his turn to smirk.

"Well I know for hell it wasn't you," That is true.

"Maybe it was," Natsu retorted,'Ok this needs to end,' I thought and turned to the boys.

"Ok you two nee-" Before I could finish Rogue was pushing me out of the way of something.

"(Y/n)!" Multiple voices yelled.

"I'm ok," I said sitting up holding my head. I stand up soon realizing we were surrounded again but this time we were surrounded not just by the bandits but also Vulcans.

A/N

Hey guys, I AM SO SORRY that this chapter took so long to make just with spring break starting today and packing plus school and MPA (a big chorus competition) and other stuff I have had like no time to write which I hate but I am going to North Carolina for Spring break so YEAH!!! Now I should be able to write more unless something happens. One more chapter till we have our 20th chapter wow never thought I would make it.

Because of all this stuff (mostly me) I am going to give you guys a sneak peek of next chapter:

"(Y/n)..."

"She's dead..."

Well that's all and I have two questions I want to know who should Yuki be with and what is your name in the book? Well...

See you guys next chapter BYE!!!