Special OVA 4 Chapter

Natsu's POV

Stripper, Jet, Droy, and I walked back to the room where the girls were. We opened the door to find all the girls drunk.

"Who let the girls have beer?!" Gray yells.

"Gray shut up and get us more!" Erza demanded.

"I'm not adding to her in take," Gray muttered to him self, then Erza threw a beer bottle at him. Then I noticed Lucy staring at me.

"Uh... Luce are you ok?"

"Here eat this egg roll!" She said shoving an egg roll in my face.

"That's not in your character!" I yelled.

"Why are you mad at me," Lucy pouted.

"I'm so-"

"Make me purr~" she said and pointed to her chin. I hesitated but scratched her chin.

"Oi, Natsu!" (Y/n) said pushing Lucy out of the way.

"Not you too (Y/n)!" I yelled thinking, 'Laxus is going to kill us if he finds out that we let (Y/n) have beer!'

"Natsu~ you know I never saw it before but your really cute~," She said and clung to my arm.

"(Y/n) your drunk you don't know what your saying," I said trying to explain to her.

"No, I only had one bottle!" She said.

"No you didn't, (Y/n) had two bottles," Levy yelled laughing.

"See so I'm not drunk~" She purred hugging me from behind.

"Your still drunk," I said bluntly as (Y/n) got off my back.

"Your no fun~" She pouted but then an evil smirk appeared on her face, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"(Y/n) what are yo-" I was cut off by something soft and warm against my lips. Then I realized (Y/n) was kissing me! I quickly broke the kiss! "(Y/n)!"

"Ha! Your too cute Natsu!" She said hugging my chest.

~~~time skip~~~
(Y/n)'s POV

"This is so relaxing~!" Lucy said sinking into the water. The girls all started talking about stuff I just closed my eyes and relaxed. Then I felt like we were being watched.

"Hey Erza I think we have some peeping toms," I whispered to Erza who was sitting next to me.

"Do you wanna or should I?"

"I would love too," I said getting out of the hot springs and re-equipping into a shirt and shorts, yes I know I say I don't like to use my magic a lot but I don't know why but I feel more comfortable using my magic around everyone, I peek around to see Natsu, Jet, and Gray standing on Droy's back peeking over the wall.

I clear my throat and they look at me and I can see there fear."So any volunteers?" I ask cracking my knuckles and smirking. All of them were to scared to even move, damn I'm not even sure if they blinked.

______________________
Well that was fun don't you guys think well since I did OVA 4 I might as well do OVA 5!

In another chapter! Lol sorry guys I hope you liked it the next chapter might be a little late because trying to figure some stuff for the book! Thanks for reading this is my most popular book and I am amazed by how many people like my book so THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! So...

See you guys next chapter BYE!!!