Did I Just......... Die? Chapter 16

I found a way too make a DIY tattoo and it's not permanent and I felt the song is appropriate for this chapter, Slay be Nia Sioux

Another book that inspired me is by Acnologia_Slayer has an amazing Sting X Reader. So go check her out!

"Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" I asked in confusion, then Yuki points to my stomach,"Well thats new," There was a huge gash on my stomach, I didn't really feel any pain so I don't really worry about it.

"Looks like it hurt," Yuki said looking closely at it.

"Well it doesn't plus we still have dragons to fight," I say walking back over to where the dragons were.

~~~TS~~~~

I was helping Sting and Rogue while Yuki was taking care of the little dragons. I had used well over all of my magic energy (so around 200-250 spells) and the wound on my stomach started getting bigger.

"(Y/n), you ok?" Sting asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I answered but he could tell I was lying.

"Your not fine!" He said.

"Poison Dragons Venom!" I yelled attacking the dragon, it blinded the dragon. As I was about to use this opportunity to attack I felt a pain in my chest and a warm liquid, I looked at my chest and saw that there was a hole. My vision then became very blurry and I fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Someone yelled as they picked me up. The last thing I saw was blond before I was consumed in darkness.

"Poison Dragon Venom!" I yelled attacking the dragon,"wait what?"

"What just happened?" Rogue asked, I remembered the sneak attack and dodged the attack be fore it could kill me.

"Well looks like I just got a do over," I said with a evil grin.

"(Y/n), you've used to much magic already if you use any more... you know," Sky said flying next to me.

"I'm fine I'll stop if I need to," I said while attacking the dragon again.

~~~~~~~

By now I've used 300 attacks and I start to feel really weak.'No no no! Not yet I have to find Laxus!' I thought to myself.

"Sting, Rogue I have to find someone you guys good?" I asked looking at the both of them.

"Yeah!" They both shout and I start running towards the eclipse gate where Laxus is.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" Sky asked flying beside me.

"Yes, but I used to much magic!" I answered running faster. Soon I get to where Laxus is and my vision starts to fade and become blurry.

"L-Laxus..." Was all I could say before being swallowed in darkness.

Natsu's POV

"Natsu... remember a few days and don't tell (Y/n)," Future Rogue said fading away.

"L-Laxus..." I heard someone weakly say.'That sounded like (Y/n)!' I thought as I looked over to see (Y/n) falling onto the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Laxus said catching her before she hit the ground.

"What happened to (Y/n)?" I asked worried.

"She used to much magic!" Sky said flying over to us.

"Wendy can you heal her?" I asked.

"I can try," She said consecrating on her magic, after awhile she stopped.

"How is she?" Laxus asked.

"She's fine but something is strange about her magic, Laxus how many types of magic does she know?" Wendy asked, Laxus looked at her confused.

"She only uses dragon slayer magic, why?"

"N-nothing, she just needs to rest," Wendy said.

~~~ Le time skip~~~
(Y/n)'s POV

I opened my eyes and was blinded, after my eyes adjusted I looked around I was in the infirmary then I noticed Natsu was sitting in a chair not to far from me. I looked closer and saw he was asleep.'He's so cute when he's asleep,' I thought to myself.

"Natsu," I said poking his cheek, he then swatted my hand away.

"Just alittle longer~" He whined.

"Natsu wake up," I said poking him again, he finally opened his eyes and when he did he instantly hugged me.

"(Y/n)! Your awake!!" He yelled hugging me to death.

"N-Natsu... can't b-breathe..." I managed to choke out.

"Sorry," He said letting go of me,"Well I better tell everyone your ok," Suddenly the door burst open and showed the entire guild.

A/N

Hey guys I know this chapter is short but don't worry I will make the next one longer, but guys I have news I might be going to the E.R. Later today so I don't know what might happen my stomach hurts really bad and I have missed almost two weeks of school.

Mira: Oh no! I hope you feel better Crazy-sama!

Gray: Yeah get better soon!

Crazy: Thanks guys!

Happy: Why was (Y/n) worried about using to much power?

(Y/n): Because when I use to much power it can become harder to control or I'm pass out and forget something.

Ruby: Oh no dats not guud!!!espeon863
Crazy: So...

See you guys next chapter BYE!!!!