Warmth...

Laurence's POV

She looked so peaceful lying under that tree as snow softly fell around her... She lay there with Neva curled around her for warmth, but the air was so cold and I couldn't bear to see her without anything else to keep her warm...

I entered my room and grabbed an extra blanket before heading out to the tree house... She slept so... She's just... I can't explain it! I slowly and carefully approached the sleeping girl since I didn't want to wake her up... I placed it over her and Neva... But for some strange reason I really REALLY wanted to kiss her, but I didn't since that would be creepy!

Your POV

I woke up realizing that I had something covering my body... What the? A blanket? I stood up realizing that snowflakes had fallen in my hair but I was way too lazy to take them out... I wonder who gave me that blanket...
"Come on Neva... Let's go check out the village..." She stood and followed me up past Aphmaus house and down into the village...
"Hey! Y/N!" Aphmau ran up to me,
"Hi Aphmau." I said,
"So... How you finding Phoenix Drop so far?" She asked
"It's really nice but I haven't really met anyone yet..."
"Well then we'll have to fix that! First things first! Cadenza!" Cadenza?
"Okay?"
"Follow me!" She began walking towards a wooden house, she knocked and a girl with fiery red hair answered. She wore a long green dress with a white fur coat since it was winter. Her eyes were the same color as Laurence's sword and shield and she was really attractive!
"Hey Lady Aphmau! Wait... Who is this beautiful girl?" She asked walking up to me,
"And why is she wearing such a short outfit when it's snowing?!" She looked absolutely shocked...
"I'm just used to the cold..." I shrugged,
"Hmmmmm... Well I can see your sense of style is very traditional in a sort of way... Oh! I've got just the thing for you!" She dragged me inside before handing me a jacket that was about as long as my hunting dress... And I was kinda tired of only using Neva for warmth so...

"Ah! It looks so cute on you!" Cadenza squealed... It's so warm...
"Thanks for this..." I said...
"Oh no problem! YOU will be my latest challenge!" What?
"What?"
"No silly!  Not like that! I am just going to enjoy making clothes for you! I've never made many outfits with that sort of design or color... So... Basically I'll be spending a lot of time on new outfits for you!"
"Really? Um... T-Thank you!" No one has ever given me the time of day... Unless we were fighting...
"Well I'm gonna start planning you a welcome party so Cadenza has her work cut out for her!" Aphmau winked at Cadenza... Wait... A party? For me? Wow...
"No... You really don't have to--"
"Yes I do! Y/N! It's a tradition!" Aphmau giggled...
"Now you two run along! I need to get back to work!" Cadenza literally pushed Aphmau and I out the door...
"Come on! Let's go meet everyone!" Aphmau grabbed my hand and pulled me through the streets to a pink house?

"Aphmau-senpai! Kawaii-chan was told by Laurence-Kun that there is a new girl in town?" A girl with pink hair, cat ears and a cat tail said? She wore a black miniskirt with tights underneath that had a white apron draped over it. She also wore a black sweater and pumps...
"Yes Kawaii-chan... This is Y/N." She introduced me and Kawaii-chan ran up to me and gave me a hug?
"Eek! Kawaii-chan is so happy to meet you Y/N-chan!" ... Cant... Breathe...
"You two must be hungry! Kawaii-chan with get you some breakfast!"

Aphmau and I sat down and a few minutes later Kawaii-chan came out with these weird flat things?
"What? You look like you've never seen pancakes before." Aphmau giggled but I have no idea what these thing are!
"Wait! You haven't had pancakes?!" She looked at me like I had just committed the biggest crime in the universe...
"Eat it! Now!" I grabbed one and bit into it... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... That tastes goooooooood...
"Y/N-chan has to use a fork!" Kawaii-chan gave me this weird metal thing...
"There you go!" Aphmau said once I had picked up a piece of a pancake using it and stuck if I my mouth... Civilized people are so weird!