Pain...

Hellos! Guess what! I should be asleep since there's school tomorrow! But I don't care! Wow! I'm being way too perky about this!

Your POV

"C-Cadenza?! I can't accept these!" I said as she placed them in my arms, but I quickly pushed them back into hers,
"Yes you can! And you will!" She forced them back into my arms,
"I can't!"
"Ugh! Why?" She asked, annoyed at my decision,
"I don't know how! I'll probably fall over if I try to stand up in these!" I replied,
"Put them on."
"What?"
"Put. Them. On."
"But I can't--"
"Just PUT THEM ON!"
"Okay... Okay... Sheesh..." I finally gave up and allowed her to lead me downstairs...

I slipped them on after removing my boots, I tightened them and stood up, already wanting to fall over... Cadenza slipped on another pair and walked over to me like it was nothing!  
"Watch and learn..." She started pacing the floor, one foot in front of the other,
"Keep your legs and back straight..." She said, continuing to pace, I gave it a try but I struggled to remain standing up!
"Here! Maybe these will help!" She handed me books?
"What are these for?" I asked,
"Balance them on your head and walk around..." She placed them on my head and I immediately forgot about the shoes that I was wearing and started focusing on the books that were currently on my head...
"Perfect! Now walk!"

After about 2 hours of practice I was allowed to leave with my now aching feet! Ow! Ow! Ow! It felt like I was walking on sharp stones...
"Hey YN! Um... Are you okay?" Dante asked when he saw me...
"Yeah... It was just... Ow... Cadenza... And shoes..."
"Say no more! Laurence has told me about how that girl goes crazy over those heeled nightmares!" Dante said... I giggled at his comment...

Laurence's POV-?

Dante was speaking to YN... I couldn't help but feel jealous when she started giggling at something he had said... I want to be the one that makes her smile... Makes her laugh... Makes her... Happy... I think this might be a little different from a crush... I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone before...
"If only you knew..." I said to myself, staring at the floor...
"Knew what?" I jumped at her voice,
"Cadenza?! Don't ever do that again!" I yelled,
"Whats wro-- Oh I see..." She said once she had turned around and saw Dante and YN laughing... But... To be honest... It kinda looked like they weren't flirting... It was more of a thing siblings would do... Hmmmm... Interesting... BUT I STILL WANT TO BE THE ONE MAKING HER LAUGH!
"Awww shame! Is Laurence jealous?" Cadenza teased in a babyish tone...
"Do you need something?" I asked , annoyed.
"Actually... Yes! I finished your suit!"
"Okay then..." I was about to get back to work...
"Where are you going!?"
"Patrol."
"Yup! In the direction of my place!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me along until we reached her place...

I tried on the suit... Losing a lot of blood in the process! Seriously! I became a human pin cousin! She had to make a few 'adjustments' and they were not fun! Seriously... Ow...