Snip...

Your POV

"Wha-What are those?" I asked in fear... I've been through multiple different stages in the past two hours... They forced me to plop my huge head of hair into the water filled basin... Which started overflowing because if the space my hair was taking up. Heck it barely even fit into it! Then I sat there as they tore knots out of my hair with a comb. Now here I was, sitting in one of Cadenza's many robes, a towel around my neck as she inched forward with a knife-like contraption...

"Scissors." Cadenza replied, her voice and face void of emotion as she approached. Like a lion stalking its prey...

Once she had reached me, she walked behind me before I felt something tugging on my hair... Eventually one side of my head was lighter than the other, causing my head to cock to the side at its weight.

I was too afraid to move. Neva asleep at my feet.

"... Aaaaand... Done!" The girls rushed towards me before squealing like dying bores. By then my head felt extremely light compared to what it was before as Cadenza started drying my hair with the towel that was once around my neck.

"Hair tie." We're Cadenza's only words as I felt a large section of hair scooped up and being tugged and pulled on.

"Hair spray." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cadenza's hand reach out to Nicole who stood next to me holding a hollow cylinder of metal with a plastic top.

I heard the lid pop off and suddenly I was engulfed in a cloud of scented spray. I gave out a few coughs, as did the others before Cadenza passed me a hand mirror and told me to take a look.

I looked. I gasped. They giggled.

(In your hair color)

"OMG!!! Imagine Laurence-Kun's face when he sees YN-Chan!" Kawaii-Chan squealed as she stated shaking with excitement. I'm not even kidding. The girl was vibrating.

"EEEEH!"

"I so ship it!"

"You people are weird."

"No Katelyn, I believe the word is creepy."

"Yeah, Nicole. You have point there."

I was still in awe at what Cadenza and the others managed to do to my hair as they broke out in some weird argument about Laurance and 'shipping'... What did Laurance have to do with all of this? I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts as the argument finally died down.

"Oh! Ooh! Kawaii-Chan almost forgot that she brought cake over since its YN-Chan's first sleepover!" Kawaii-Chan squealed as everyone, including me, started to get excited over the fact that Kawaii-Chan bought cake. It's good cake!