Epilogue

DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE A BOOK TWO

Dante knocked hesitantly on Laurence's bedroom door.

"Laurence? You in there?"

No response.

Dante sighed, pressing his forehead against the oak door.

"I know you're in there Laurence. I need to talk to you. It's about YN." He heard shuffling. The door slowly creaked open, revealing a very disheveled Laurence.

His eyes seemed sunken in, his blue eyes dull. Stubble had began to cover his jawline and his lips were dry and cracked.

"What are you doing to yourself Laurence?" No response.

"You know," Dante crossed his arms, "she misses you."

Laurence looked down. Refusing to meet Dante's scolding gaze for much longer.

Dante couldn't hold back his frustration. Seeing one of his best friends emotionally destroy himself made him snap. Especially since it was affecting the innocent girl who was the embodiment of what he wanted his sister to be. Who she would've been.

Dante aggressively grabbed Laurence by the collar, forcefully pulling him closer. Laurence looked at him, shock dominated his features.

"What is wrong with you?!" Dante growled at him,staring threateningly at Laurence. His dark eyes penetrating every emotional wall Laurence had tried to put up.

Laurence looked alway. Unable to meet his gaze.

Suddenly, Dante released him. Stepping back slightly as the realization hit him harder than a ton of bricks.

"You're afraid." Laurence's stare turned cold.

"You're afraid of hurting her. You're afraid of loosing control." Dante didn't even have to look at Laurence's pained expression to know he was right. It made perfect sense.

"You know, she misses you. We all miss you. And I know you wouldn't hurt her. Not with the way you look at her, Laurence." Dante muttered, staring emotionlessly at Laurence. He hated the idea of anyone living her. She reminded him so much of the little girl he wished he had in his life. But he knew that she wasn't her. It was impossible.

So he let her go.

"I think she's in love with you Laurence." At this, Laurence's head snapped up. Eyebrows furrowed and lips slightly parted.

"She may not realize, but as much as I hate to admit it. The way she looks at you is just as strong as the way you look at her. Even though you've known her for such a short time." Dante turned on his heel, approaching the ladder at the edge of the room. He'd said what he needed to. And just hoped to Irene that Laurence would listen.

"Dante..." He looked at Laurence with somber eyes.

"I-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Immediately Laurence rushed back into his room. Picking up his sword from its position against the wall.
Dante was already outside, running towards the where the loud scream came from.

Laurence following suit.

When he reached the house, he realized it was Emmalyn's. The door had already been broken down (most likely Garroths fault) and the other two guards were already inside.

"What happened?"

"The book..." She looked up the three guards, watched her with concern.

"It's been stolen." She looked shaken, her face pale and hands trembling as she reached towards a crumpled piece of paper. She handed it to Laurence.

He opened it.

We're coming for her

WHELP I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE. Mainly because there have been a few issues where I'm at, and I've been trying to sort everything out over these past few months. But I'm ok. AND THERE SHALT BE A BOOK TWO DONT WORRY I PROMISE. Although I will only release it when everything else in my life has been sorted out. I think I'll release it around August/September but it is coming. And it will be a lot better written and will be a continuation of this book. This book was more like something to get you all hyped for what I actually plan to do in the next book. But anyway.

I hope you enjoyed this book and Book 2 will be coming soon. I might release a chapter or so before August/September but don't count on anything.

SEE YOU SOON PEOPLE AND THANK YOU FOR READING