Questionable...

Your POV

So I was walking through the woods with Neva. Just getting some air and taking time to appreciate the forest around me when a very... Questionable... Man in a chicken suit began yelling at me while Aphmau, Garroth, Dante and Laurence stared at me with wide eyes. Shaking their heads furiously and hinting for me to run for my life. But of course, curiosity got the best of me.

I began approaching the Phoenix Drop Gate when I noticed a large group of chickens standing behind this man. I could practically feel Neva's temptation to run over there and devour every single one of them. On a second thought, I probably can feel her emotions. I'm a Mage. Ugh.

"Hey guys... What's going on?" I asked. Laurence was pale and his fists were clenched until the point of shaking. Dante's mouth was moving yet he was in such shock that no words came out. Aphmau looked like she was going to explode while Garroth stood tall with his hand resting loosely on the hilt of his sword.

"Ah, the lady that is prettier than the Terrible Chicken House Builder." The chicken guy stated as he leaned against he bars of the gate.

"I AM NO TERRIBLE CHICKEN HOUSE BUILDER YOU... YOU... CHICKEN!" Aphmau's voice was loud and high pitched as she pointed an accusing finger at him. Garroth placed a hand on her shoulder. Silently asking her to calm down.

"Anyway Lady That Is Prettier Than The Terrible Chicken House Builder, the reason I'm here as to take you as my bride." He smirked creepily.

"That would be great if I actually knew what a bride is." I cocked my head to side in confusion. His smirk vanished.
And one of the chickens started clucking at him.

"Your right Timberley. The women here are either too ugly," he shot a look at Aphmau ," Or too stupid to be the queen of my people. Let's go." And just like that, he turned and walked away with his army of chickens hurrying behind him.

Aphmau 'hmph'ed. "Well thank Irene he's gone. I need to go speak with Katelyn and Emmalyn, so I'll see you all around." She headed back down the path towards the library.

Laurence sighed. Unclenching his fists and reaching over to wrap his arms briefly around my body, before quickly pulling back at the sound of Garroth dying of laughter and Dante growling louder than Neva would when seeing food.

Laurence's once pale cheeks turned a bright pink as he turned to stare at the ground.

"Shut up." He muttered under his breath.

"Awwwww wittile Laurence is in loooooooove." (You should all know which one said that)

"O...Kay.... Well I'm gonna continue my walk. Bye guys."

"Bye YN."