Onesie...

The pic is Cadenza:) I'm not sure if u guys got my message on my home page but my great gran died yesterday. We've been having family issues and that is why I haven't been updating as soon as I wanted to. Then I got grounded for two days for something I DIDNT DO! Yeah... I'm talking to you daddy!
Anyway enjoy the chapter😉

After the party.
Your POV

Everyone is dressed in these weird clothes that look like colorful animals...
"YN! Why don't you have a onesie?!?" Aphmau yells in my face, causing me to wince... A what?
"What's a won-zee?" Everyone looks at me like I just stabbed a bunny... Huh... Funny... I actually did that for lunch...
"Cadenza! We have a code red on our hands!" Aphmau yells with panic visible in her voice...
"C-Code red? W-What is that supposed to mean?" I'm not gonna lie... I am sorta scared...
"ONNNNEEEESSSSSSSIEEEEEEES!" Cadenza roars, dashing up the stairs so fast that I think I might've seen smoke... She halts suddenly and I'm able to see a bundle of grey fabric that rests in her arms. As well as a 'hair brush' and some weird blade-thing. Then there's all that uncomfortable makeup stuff too...

I had changed back into my normal outfit after the party... And they were all dressed up like animals? At least... That's what I think they are... Cadenza hands me the grey bundle...
"Since we are all wearing different onesies, you should too! I hope you like it," I unfold it to find one of those weird outfits... Oh no...
"I made it especially for you! It's a wolf." She winked at me with that smile of hers... You know... The one that makes you feel like if you don't wear it she'll personally feed you to a wild bear...
"Wait... Where's Neva?" I haven't seen her since we arrived...
"Oh... Well... I hope you don't mind... I dressed her up too!" Cadenza squeals as the wolf happily trots up the stairs in an oversized orange costume with slightly darker stripes and floppy ears...
"She's a ginger cat! Now go on wolf girl! Get dressed already!" I'm regretting even coming to this village now...

Laurence's POV

Sigh... That was amazing...
"Laurence!"
"Wow, way to ruin the mood Dante." Garroth comments as Dante storms into the guard tower meeting room. His red cape flowing behind him...
"What mood?" I ask, snapping out of my daydream.
"No nothing... I was just enjoying watching you act like a love sick puppy is all..." He smirked... I realized that I have been staring at the stars with a stupid grin on my face ever since we changed back into our uniforms... Dante was the last of us to finish... And he's clearly not to happy about Cadenza stuffing tiramisu down his throat for most the remainder of the party... Who needs revenge when you've got Cadenza?

"What did I tell you about her?" I completely ignored him and his question and continued thinking about how perfectly she danced, looked, acted... Garroth wasn't kidding when he said I was a love sick puppy... Was he?
"Hey guys! You know from this telescope you can see right into Cadenzas house... And YN is wearing a onesie!" Garroth interrupts my thoughts, as well as Dante's as those words are said. Heck I didn't even notice he moved from his position at the table! I bolt up from the wooden chair and practically push Garroth onto floor as I look through the telescope... My face reddens... She is so cute... So so cute... Especially with that confused expression all over her face...😏...

"Laurence!"
"Yes MOM?"
"Grrrrrr!"
"No! Don't hurt meh!"

Unicarrot: So... Unicupcake... Do you like bread?
Me: *Hides behind menu and snickers at other table*
Unicupcake: Uhhhhh... Yeah... I guess...

Well this is going well! Not! This is sad... Unicarrot has been staring at him like he's something to eat! Not to mention she won't stop glaring at other girls! And he's just like O__O
Anyhow... Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter! I really needed to write to forget about all the problems I've been having in life.

Ciao!