Shock...

Your POV:

I prop myself up on my elbows from my position on the floor with Neva curled up beside me. The first thing I notice is how I have a cream colored blanket draped over me and how my head was positioned on a soft pillow beforehand. They must have done that after I passed out last night.

I heard a yawn, " Morning YN..." Aphmau sighed as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asks groggily as she stops rubbing her eyes and instead looks across from her position on the opposite side of the room in a low whisper. I shrug my shoulders in reply.

"MORNING LADIES!!!" Cadenza exclaims loudly as she hops into the room.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"COME NEAR ME AND ILL KILL YOU!!!!" We all looked at Katelyn whom had just shot up with her hand in her hair, a look of anger and fear etched carefully into her features.

"K-Katelyn-sama?" Kawaii-chan asks unsurely as she hides behind the couch so that only her big yellow eyes and cat ears could be seen.

"I'm fine... Just a nightmare..." Aphmau exchanges a knowing glance with Katelyn before she stands up, walks over to her and whispers something I couldn't quite hear. But then I started to pick something up as I looked at them.

"... It was Zane, not you."

I hear Kawaii-chan gasp. I look over at her at she is visibly vibrating... Again... Except this time with both shock and fear.

"YN-chan... Your eyes..." Everyone turns and looks at me. Cadenza covers her mouth while the others stare at me with their jaws dropped.

"They're... ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! OH MY IRENE THIS JUST GAVE ME SO MANY IDEAS!!!" Cadenza excitedly squealed as she waltzed over to me and bent down to my eye level. Tilting my head in different directions trying to get a better view of what ever was in my eyes apparently.

"CADENZA!"

"Oops... Sorry... I guess we should take her to Emmalyn then huh?" Cadenza nervously laughed as she scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

-----------------------
Your POV.... Again....

After we had all gotten dressed in wintery outfits Cadenza insisted on us wearing we exited the house before making out way over Kiki's barn. Apparently Emmalyn had gone over there last night to meet with Kiki about something.

 Apparently Emmalyn had gone over there last night to meet with Kiki about something

"Good morning Lord Aphmau, ladies." Garroth greeted us,

"Where are you all headed?"

"Kiki's ... To discuss... Uhhhhh... This new fashion line I've been working on! Isn't the best?! Oh of course it is! I designed them after all! Anyway we're running a little late so... Shoo! Shoo!" Cadenza responded making 'shooing' motions with hands.

"Alright then... See you ladies later."

"Phew! That was a close one! Onwards!" Cadenza proclaimed, marching forward, we looked at each other before following after her.

"Kiki? Emmalyn?" Aphmau asked as she peeked over the fence separating the barn from the rest on the village.

"Over here Aphmau! Come on in!" We all entered before scurrying across the planked floor and climbing up the ladder to the second floor.

"Hey so what brings you girls he--- OH MY IRENE YOUR EYES!!!" I don't get it... What's so bad about my eyes!?!

"Seriously guys, what's so weird about my eyes?"

"You mean you haven't noticed yet?" Nicole asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Take a lookie here sweetie." Cadenza said as she handed me her compact. Basically two mirrors that fold together so that she can check her makeup constantly.

I click it open and raise it to my face... Okay... I think I know why they freaked out...

 I think I know why they freaked out