Expanations...

Laurence's POV

I glance over my shoulder to where the girls... And YN are standing.

And I instantly regret it.

Not only did they all look amazing, but of course the one girl I've ever actually started to feel actual feelings for was standing right there looking the amazingest out of all of them... Way to go me! First you used Garroth's pathetic cat excuse and now your making up words!

I'm pretty sure my jaw was dangling open like a fish out of water as I stared at her. The whole tightly-fitted clothing thing was definitely working for her. And I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped even further when my eyes found their way to her face, which was now enhanced by her shorter hair that was no doubt, done by Cadenza. She still wore her pendant that matched with Neva's around her neck. Well at least I think she did since she had a scarf wrapped around her neck but Neva had her collar clearly showing and girls - or at least Cadenza- are all about 'twinsies!'. What ever the heck that is...

"What? Is there something on my face?" She brought her fingers up to her cheek but they never reached its intended area since Cadenza elbowed her in the ribs.

"What?"

"Nope. Nothing." Cadenza smirked.

"What's wrong Laurence? Garroth? You two look like you've seen a ghost!" Nicole teased, snapping both me and Garroth back to reality.

"Huh? What? NOTHING!" I am an idiot. And there goes Dante and Garroth... Mocking me with their chuckles.

"Anyway, I need to meet with you guys, I've already spoken with the others. We're meeting at the guard tower in two hours to discuss a very important matter." Aphmau stated. Zane? I'm guessing? Or maybe another mission?

--------------------

Your POV

After the two hours had passed Aphmau, Emmalyn, Laurence, Garroth, Dante and Brian were all gathered, me included, in the guard tower to 'discuss the very important matter'. Also known as the fact that I am a Mage. Or at least I think I am from what Emmalyn said.

"Emmalyn would you like to explain everything to the boys?" Aphmau asked. More like suggested since she probably had no idea how to explain everything to them. I don't understand half of this myself!

"YN over here has shown signs of being a MAGE! HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA HOW AMAZING THAT IS! I GET EXCITED JUST TALKING ABOUT IT!!!" She was hurriedly pacing around the room by now, excitedly blabbing about the facts she mentioned earlier.

"And you guys should have seen HER EYES! OH MY WORD THEY WERE JUST AS GOLD AS THE BOOK DESCRIBED THEM TO BE!! Although they did have these weird little flecks of red around the pupils BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!"

The guys eyes were wide in not only surprise, but shock too as Emmalyn explained everything to them. Dante looked like he was about to collapse with his heavy breathing and using the wall behind him to steady himself.

"So a Mage huh? I knew you were special but not THAT special." Laurence winked before getting full on tackled by Dante.

"WATCH IT PRETTYBOY!" He yelled as they punched, kicked and yelled insults at each other while rolling on the floor. As you would imagine we all landed up laughing at the two.

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! MOM!!!"

"SHUT IT LAURENCE!!!"

"NO WAY BLUEBERRY!!!"

"What's this all about anyway?" I asked quietly to Aphmau, who was still standing next to me.

"You seriously haven't figured it out yet?"

"Figured what out?"

"Nevermind. I'd rather have our ship sail on its own." She giggled.

"What ship?"

"Nothing..."