Dancing...

'TIS THE SEASON TO WRITE STORIES! TRAH LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!
Unicarrot: AHHHHHH! MY EARDRUMS!
Me: Hey!
Unicarrot: I think my ears are bleeding!
Me: Ok! Now your just being mean!
Unicarrot: Can I get my present now?
Me: Ok... Guess who I found wondering around in the back of my imagination?
Unicarrot: Ummmmm... Levi- Senpai?
Me: *face palms* NO! I got you a... DATE WITH UNICUPCAKE!
Unicarrot: OH MY GOODNESS! He is amazing! His abs are so amazing! His biceps are so-
Me: Sheesh! I don't want my story reported! Control yourself, girlfriend!
Unicarrot: Oh My GOSH! What am I gonna wear?

I never should have organized that... Anyway! MERRY X-MAS! So what did you guys get? I got a bag, shorts, earrings and I'm gonna be getting a laptop! Then I can finally start writing on that instead of my iPad! Sadly I'm back on my dads wifi... So only one chapter per story... Sadly... Anyway! Enough of my rambling! Let's get reading!

Your POV

"Now give me your hands..." I can hear Aphmau gushing over this situation from way over here...
"You have to move in a box." Malachi says as I take his small hands,
"But I don't have a box... And neither do you..." I can hear Laurence's laugh as I say that,
"No silly! Like this..." He starts moving his feet in a square like motion,
"Now follow my lead..." I start stepping where he steps, keeping my eyes glued to the floor.

"Awwww! It's so cute!" Aphmau gushes, really loudly!
"See! You're a natural YN!" Malachi says... Ok... I'll admit... This is adorable!

Laurence's POV

This is by far, the cutest thing I've ever seen! The most amazing girl on the planet dancing with a ghost child... But just the way that she reacted when Malachi said to move in a box... I couldn't help but laugh...

The song ends... This is it! I'm gonna ask her! I start walking towards her... I feel my cheeks flush and my stomach churns... What is wrong with me?! I'm the Casanova here! I should be confident! I'm supposed to be able to flirt with any girl I want, without fail! But for some strange reason... I can't even ask YN to dance...

Confidence, Laurence... You need to be confident...

"Thanks for dancing with me, YN!" Malachi says,
"No problem Malachi!" She smiles at him... That smile... No! I'm not Brendan!
"Hey... YN... Would you--" I get cut off by the living blueberry... He does realize that I will get my revenge... Right?
"Would you do me the honor of dancing with you?" He asks all formal like... Wow... He wasn't kidding when he said that he wasn't gonna let me touch her... Wait... Is he seriously THAT cool around her?! For crying out loud I can barely stop myself from drooling! No! I'm not Brendan!
"Sure, Dante!" OH COME ON!

I walk over to a table and sit there watching them dance for the next ten minutes... Malachi wasn't kidding when he said that YN was a natural... I sigh...
"Hey Laurence! Aphmau really outdid herself tonight!" Cadenza says excitedly and pulls up a chair beside me...
"Also, did you know that YN could dance like that?! I mean, I am completely amazed at how good she is for a beginner! And don't even get me started on the cakes that Kawaii-chan made! They are so good! And it looks like Thorgi, Jiggy, Phoenix, Cookie and Puma made a new friend... It's so cute!" Cadenza rambles on and on and on and on and on about everything here... But I block her out... See, I have this thing. It's called selective hearing.

"Is she seriously dancing with Brendan?" I was drinking some root beer... So I spat it out everywhere when I heard Cadenza's words... Brendan? Dancing? With a girl? I burst out in laughter... HAHAHA! Brendan with a girl! That's rich!
"HAHAHAHA!" I can't stop laughing at the thought... *snicker*
"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you, Laurence. Especially since the girl is YN." I suddenly stop laughing and my eyes wonder around the dance floor until they land on YN and Brendan... FOR IRENE'S SAKE!